Why didn't NBA fire Spike Lee for saying he wants to kill whites?

You didn't and won't see NBA players high-fiving Sterling. It's about image. The NBA and its players are hypocrites.

What does that have to do with the NBA firing someone they do not employ? For that matter why would someone hi five a person that is racist towards them?

It's about image and image sells the product.

But Spike is fan. If he has tickets he can go to the games unless he does something illegal and gets kicked out. I dont get your point about image. Spike Lee is not the image of the NBA.

Last edited:
Sniffle...sniffle...wah wah wah wah wah wah wah...sniffle. We...wahhhh....can't....sniffle...be openly racist....wah..sniffle...wah...or...snifle... there might be consequences....wahhhhhh!

Even though we thinks all blacks are stupid and insignificant, lets say its a double standard...wah, sniffle. It's just not fair!

Fuckin' pussies.

Oh bite me. :lol: No one is allowed to point out the blatant double standard that exists in the world of racism?

Sterling is a known racist. Banned forever from the NBA.

Spike Lee is a known racist. *freaking crickets*
Yes, Spike Lee is a racist. Yes, there is seemingly a double standard. Regretfully, you people are comparing apples to oranges. It is a false equivalency. Regretfully, a known racist is the one creating this thread, which means the premise of the discussion is BS. He is just trying to spread his message of love, peace and happiness, right...lol.

What does that have to do with the NBA firing someone they do not employ? For that matter why would someone hi five a person that is racist towards them?

But Spike is fan. If he has tickets he go to the games unless he does something illegal and gets kicked out. I dont get your point about image. Spike Lee is not the image of the NBA.

He is a guest on NBA radio. He is courtside in NY. He is not entitled to any of that if he acts inappropriately.

But Spike is fan. If he has tickets he go to the games unless he does something illegal and gets kicked out. I dont get your point about image. Spike Lee is not the image of the NBA.

He is a guest on NBA radio. He is courtside in NY. He is not entitled to any of that if he acts inappropriately.

On a local sports show last night the commentator said Lee works for SiriusXM NBA Radio and it's an outlet run by the NBA.

Sniffle...sniffle...wah wah wah wah wah wah wah...sniffle. We...wahhhh....can't....sniffle...be openly racist....wah..sniffle...wah...or...snifle... there might be consequences....wahhhhhh!

Even though we thinks all blacks are stupid and insignificant, lets say its a double standard...wah, sniffle. It's just not fair!

Fuckin' pussies.

Oh bite me. :lol: No one is allowed to point out the blatant double standard that exists in the world of racism?

Yes, Spike Lee is a racist. Yes, there is seemingly a double standard. Regretfully, you people are comparing apples to oranges. It is a false equivalency. Regretfully, a known racist is the one creating this thread, which means the premise of the discussion is BS. He is just trying to spread his message of love, peace and happiness, right...lol.

How is it a false equivalency?

Despite the fact that Sterling's comments were said in the privacy of his home and Spike Lee spews his racist hatred wide out in the open, both are racists involved with the NBA but only one gets nailed to the wall.

Despite the fact that Sterling's comments were said in the privacy of his home and Spike Lee spews his racist hatred wide out in the open, both are racists involved with the NBA but only one gets nailed to the wall.

Spike Lee doesn't control paychecks, have a say in the everyday operations of the NBA, or have employees in the NBA. He is just a fan, as far as the NBA is concerned, Lee has no power and no influence over NBA policy...even if he is on NBA radio or goes to NBA games. At the most, he would be a pundit of the NBA.

And we both know why only Sterling was nailed to the wall, he's the wrong color!

BTW others are on a tear about this. And rightfully so.

‘Sermon from bigot who hates interracial couples?!’ Larry Elder smacks Spike Lee and the NBA
Posted at 1:25 pm on April 30, 2014 by Twitchy Staff |

Is NBA probing Spike Lee's court-side seats over racist remarks? Lee once said he dislikes interracial couples, gives 'em "visual daggers."
10:20 PM - 26 Apr 2014

?Sermon from bigot who hates interracial couples?!? Larry Elder smacks Spike Lee and the NBA | Twitchy
As I said, I agree, Spike Lee is a racist and I agree there is a seemingly double standard. What you don't understand is that shootspeeders is a pussy racist and his motivation to discuss this topic is not genuine. He is just using it as a platform to spew his racism. You can associate with him and give him high fives, I refuse.

Then he shouldn't be guest on the show. Someone should write in and complain. You cant keep him from going to the game if he has tickets. He is entitled to that if he isnt doing anything. Thats like kicking someone out of the game because they are in the KKK.

I didn't know spike lee was an owner and in anyway subject to the rules of NBA franchises.

He has season courtside tickets to the Knicks. So yes they could ban him from going into any NBA stadium ever. Heck they did that with the guy that tossed a plastic cup at Ron Artest. You know the guy that Ron Artest DIDN'T attack. Remember monkey he attacked a guy who had NOTHING to do with the incident!

I didn't know spike lee was an owner and in anyway subject to the rules of NBA franchises.

He has season courtside tickets to the Knicks. So yes they could ban him from going into any NBA stadium ever. Heck they did that with the guy that tossed a plastic cup at Ron Artest. You know the guy that Ron Artest DIDN'T attack. Remember monkey he attacked a guy who had NOTHING to do with the incident!

What would they ban him for? He would sue their ass and have his courtside seats again plus court costs. he has to do something in the venue for them to rationalize banning him. i suggest you get your posse together and protest. If you make a big enough stink maybe they will ban him.

The white cave ape that threw the beverage at MWP touched off a riot. He should have gotten banned. Do you see the difference in what your fellow cave ape did and what Spike did (or didnt do since he hasn't done anything).

What would they ban him for? He would sue their ass and have his courtside seats again plus court costs. he has to do something in the venue for them to rationalize banning him. i suggest you get your posse together and protest. If you make a big enough stink maybe they will ban him.
They can't hide behind the inter-web if they protest.

I agree, IF Spike Lee has an arrangement with NBA to be a face of the league through promoting it.

I agree, IF he said those things (remember far right reactonaries lie), ban him from NBA venues.

I agree.

"Let me just kill you right now," Lee, the "Do The Right Thing" director, told D.K. Smith, a Brooklyn homeowner and tech start-up director, at the speech when Smith brought up the subject of the "other side" of gentrification.

Spike Lee explains expletive-filled gentrification rant - CNN.com

:eusa_whistle:

White boys tend to get their feelings hurt when they sympathize with a racist that gets busted.
giggle.gif

Forum List

Back