Why didn't Trump get Paul Whelan out of Russia?

TRUMP SUCKED! HE LEFT A U.S. MARINE IN A RUSSIAN PRISON!
yo, shit 4 brains---the question is----
why did xiden trade a global weapons dealer for a useless he/she/it, AMERICA hating twat....
you deflect, like the typical AMERICA hating, SCUM demonRAT you are

---whats wrong, you cant defend the sack of shit, xiden? hes your pedophile in charge, and you support that fuck face

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

You are welcome. Enjoy your First Amendment rights. Rights purchased in blood of me and my fellow Veterans.

You are welcome. And God Bless the First Amendment.
i do....in fact, i enjoy ALL of the constitution---no thanx to you.....

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

Because Trump lacked the political acumen to understand how go about such a task.
because you lack the knowledge to think for yourself....you are a SCUM demonRAT, that supports pedophilia, and the LIES of the SCUM demonRATS
when a brainless sack of shit trades a useless TWAT for an arms dealer, well, if you SCUM demonRATS see nothing wrong w/that.....you are 1 fucked up in the head individual, that hates AMERICA, so, fuck off you SCUM

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

Trump didn't get him out in 2018, after his imprisonment in Russia.
Trump didn't get him out in 2019.
Trump didn't get him out in 2020.

Why not?

Trump: "I like Putin. I think he likes me." Ok. I definitely believe you, Donald. Why didn't you use that mutual admiration to get a U.S. Marine out of a Russian prison?

Russian spy/Republican operative Maria Butina was sent home from Tallahassee's Federal Detention Center into Vladimir's loving arms to become a member of the Politburo and to be feted as a great patriot of Mother Russia, for hoodwinking the entire Republican Party.

What did Donald Trump get for releasing Maria Butina? Nothing. Why didn't he trade her for Paul Whelan?
He refused to trade the worlds most notorious arms dealer. Most people think that is a bad idea.

i do....in fact, i enjoy ALL of the constitution---no thanx to you.....

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

I did nine years in the army. I lost friends in the service. Good men. Men who died to secure your rights. Men who swore an oath to protect among other things your right to speak out, no matter how stupid your words might be. God Bless the First Amendment.

As for me getting a brain?

The sheer volume of what I know that you don’t would fill a stadium.

To get down to your level of knowledge I’d have to suffer a serious brain injury and reduced to a window locker status.

He's Putin's buddy. You want Putin to win his war. This guy might be able to supply Putin with arms.

So what are you bitching about? You love this deal.
If they were buddies, why didnt they give the prisoners back to each other? They both get a nice win for their nation, while also helping out their "buddy".

Your conspiracy theory has some big holes.

Trump said he and Putin were friends. Why didn't Trump ask his friend to release a U.S. Marine?
World leaders say lots of people are their friends, but that doesnt mean they are. If they were in fact friends, why didnt they give the prisoners back? Explain your conspiracy theory.

Trump didn't get him out in 2018, after his imprisonment in Russia.
Trump didn't get him out in 2019.
Trump didn't get him out in 2020.

Why not?

Trump: "I like Putin. I think he likes me." Ok. I definitely believe you, Donald. Why didn't you use that mutual admiration to get a U.S. Marine out of a Russian prison?

Russian spy/Republican operative Maria Butina was sent home from Tallahassee's Federal Detention Center into Vladimir's loving arms to become a member of the Politburo and to be feted as a great patriot of Mother Russia, for hoodwinking the entire Republican Party.

What did Donald Trump get for releasing Maria Butina? Nothing. Why didn't he trade her for Paul Whelan?
He should have gotten him out and you’d think since he was there longer one would think he would of had a higher priority however as we all know, celebrity status and money have benefits in this country

I did nine years in the army. I lost friends in the service. Good men. Men who died to secure your rights. Men who swore an oath to protect among other things your right to speak out, no matter how stupid your words might be. God Bless the First Amendment.

As for me getting a brain?

The sheer volume of what I know that you don’t would fill a stadium.

To get down to your level of knowledge I’d have to suffer a serious brain injury and reduced to a window locker status.
you must be the only 1 who served......not
so, private, to stoop to your leel of no knowledge would most definitely cause major brain damage
btw, the stadium you refer to is no more than a shoe box

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

you must be the only 1 who served......not
so, private, to stoop to your leel of no knowledge would most definitely cause major brain damage
btw, the stadium you refer to is no more than a shoe box

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

You are projecting. In fact. Your signature line applies to your own side. You can’t admit you lost an election, blaming others for your failures. Refusing to learn from mistakes.

You are an idiot, and probably believe all the made up nonsense. All the conspiracy theories. Because that is easier than taking a step back for an honest look at your own life, and your side.

So continue to rant and rave like a fifth grader while proclaiming your own invincibility. Your side will continue losing, because of people like you.

You are projecting. In fact. Your signature line applies to your own side. You can’t admit you lost an election, blaming others for your failures. Refusing to learn from mistakes.

You are an idiot, and probably believe all the made up nonsense. All the conspiracy theories. Because that is easier than taking a step back for an honest look at your own life, and your side.

So continue to rant and rave like a fifth grader while proclaiming your own invincibility. Your side will continue losing, because of people like you.
well thank you for deflecting everything----you are a fucking moron
everything you typed, is a COMPLETE LIE----grasp that RETARD
now, get your blankie out, its nap time

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

well thank you for deflecting everything----you are a fucking moron
everything you typed, is a COMPLETE LIE----grasp that RETARD
now, get your blankie out, its nap time

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

Really? Did Trump lose the election?

I’ll wait while you call me scum again.

Really? Did Trump lose the election?

I’ll wait while you call me scum again.
does a pedophile live in the white house?
i can hardly wait for you to defend the pedophile, xiden---have at it

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

does a pedophile live in the white house?
i can hardly wait for you to defend the pedophile, xiden---have at it

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

You said you deal in truth. So what is the truth? Did Trump lose the election of 2020?

Stop spinning. Start telling the truth.

You said you deal in truth. So what is the truth? Did Trump lose the election of 2020?

Stop spinning. Start telling the truth.
as soon as you stop deflecting, and answer the question.....why do you support pedophiles?

as soon as you stop deflecting, and answer the question.....why do you support pedophiles?

I have been answering your questions. Through the entire thread.

But I’ll answer one more. I didn’t vote for Biden. In fact I didn’t vote in 2020. I didn’t like either candidate.

The closest I’ve come to supporting Biden is a thread where I congratulated him for lowering gas prices. I felt it was fair to give him credit if we were going to give him the blame when the prices were high.

Forum List

Back