Why didn't Trump get Paul Whelan out of Russia?

I have been answering your questions. Through the entire thread.

But I’ll answer one more. I didn’t vote for Biden. In fact I didn’t vote in 2020. I didn’t like either candidate.

The closest I’ve come to supporting Biden is a thread where I congratulated him for lowering gas prices. I felt it was fair to give him credit if we were going to give him the blame when the prices were high.
the corrupt, compromised, pedophile lowered the prices? wouldn't that be the price of a barrel at any moment, and not some communist loving sack of shit, that dictates the prices? i mean after all, when the price dropped under TRUMP, thats what the SCUM demonRATS said......just saying

the corrupt, compromised, pedophile lowered the prices? wouldn't that be the price of a barrel at any moment, and not some communist loving sack of shit, that dictates the prices? i mean after all, when the price dropped under TRUMP, thats what the SCUM demonRATS said......just saying

I notice you still haven’t answered a single question. Not surprising. The far right is populated by mental midgets.

not the answers you wanna hear? BOO-FUCKING-HOO

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

You haven’t answered anything. For every question I ask you demand answers to other questions. You are a drive by Molotov cocktail throwing instigator. That’s all.

If you don’t want to answer even one question of mine, then I’m done wasting time on your pathetic ass.

Forum List

Back