Why do Asians vote Mexicrat?

is the Constitution going to be changed to take them away?

Getting closer by the day...
Trump signs resolution condemning white supremacy - CNNPolitics

How the hell is that “getting closer”?

people are not coddling white supremacist any more, and he is used to being coddled

“Anymore”?

...today's "white supremacist" is nothing but a boogeyman conjured up out of thin air.

Then what is this little act you and your life partner broke douche bag are putting on?

people are not coddling white supremacist any more, and he is used to being coddled

“Anymore”?

...today's "white supremacist" is nothing but a boogeyman conjured up out of thin air.

Then what is this little act you and your life partner broke douche bag are putting on?

When did I ever say I want to subjugate other races? I just want them to stay on their side of the border and the ones we're stuck with to stop committing so much goddamn crime.

How the hell is that “getting closer”?

“Anymore”?

When did I ever say I want to subjugate other races? I just want them to stay on their side of the border and the ones we're stuck with to stop committing so much goddamn crime.

Our borders are not based on race, dumbass. If we’re stuck with you two life partners, you could at least stop saying so much stupid shit.

“Anymore”?

Our borders are not based on race, dumbass. If we’re stuck with you two life partners, you could at least stop saying so much stupid shit.

Approximately 1 million illegal aliens enter this country every year. They scream "RACISM" when they get caught by border guards and sue the fucking government because they know half the country is comprised of weak ass pussies like you who break down into hysterics at the mere thought of a brown person being discriminated against.

an article about something that was "feared" to happen 10 years ago is your proof it is happening now! :21::21::21::21::21:
/——-/ Here’s more Simpleton

May 22, 2015 · Harvard University is being sued by a group arguing that the Ivy League school has a quota to prevent its Asian-American student population from growing. ... ended race-based college admissions

did they win the suit? if not then they are not guilty
/——/ Link? As you like to say. Prove there is no discrimination, you know it’s true but don’t have the character to admit it happens.

Those with any basic logic skills knows that one can’t prove a negative.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

“Anymore”?

Approximately 1 million illegal aliens enter this country every year. They scream "RACISM" when they get caught by border guards and sue the fucking government....

No, they don't. A few are used as props by leftist activists, but the great majority know the score better than anyone.

Approximately 1 million illegal aliens enter this country every year. They scream "RACISM" when they get caught by border guards and sue the fucking government....

No, they don't. A few are used as props by leftist activists, but the great majority know the score better than anyone.

Illegal aliens are criminals. They cut in line and break our laws, violate the sovereignty of this country you claim to love.

Maybe they just find today's conservatives repulsive.
/—-/ And it’s liberal colleges who block Asians from attending because they outshine Blacks.

:linky::link:
/——/ for 10 years now. You really are uninformed Asian-Americans blast UC admissions policy

an article about something that was "feared" to happen 10 years ago is your proof it is happening now! :21::21::21::21::21:

May 22, 2015 · Harvard University is being sued by a group arguing that the Ivy League school has a quota to prevent its Asian-American student population from growing. ... ended race-based college admissions

A group backed by white supremists using the Asians as an excuse for the suit .

Illegal aliens are criminals. They cut in line and break our laws, violate the sovereignty of this country you claim to love.

Not true . You can be an illegal without commiting a crime . The only crime is if you enter the country without inspection .

/—-/ And it’s liberal colleges who block Asians from attending because they outshine Blacks.

:linky::link:
/——/ for 10 years now. You really are uninformed Asian-Americans blast UC admissions policy

Does a story run counter to your preferred narrative? Scream white supremacy as loud as you can and all those nasty facts will just disappear!

Frogs are cold-blooded, which means that their bodies are the same temperature as the air or water around them.

Anything else you want to talk about that has absolutely fucking nothing to do with my comments?

Does a story run counter to your preferred narrative? Scream white supremacy as loud as you can and all those nasty facts will just disappear!

It’s true ! Look up who’s backing this suit .

Frogs are cold-blooded, which means that their bodies are the same temperature as the air or water around them.

Anything else you want to talk about that has absolutely fucking nothing to do with my comments?

Your "comment" was the same as it always is...." I love wetbacks...we owe wetbacks the right to fuck America in the ass"
Nothings changed.

Your "comment" was the same as it always is...." I love wetbacks...we owe wetbacks the right to fuck America in the ass"
Nothings changed.

Remove those quotation marks, you dishonest fuck. Those are not my words. Hurry the fuck up about it.

M

did they win the suit? if not then they are not guilty
/——/ Link? As you like to say. Prove there is no discrimination, you know it’s true but don’t have the character to admit it happens.

Those with any basic logic skills knows that one can’t prove a negative.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
/——/ So you can’t provide one source debunking these claims. We’ll spin this one: The Secret Quotas In College Admissions

Asians seem to fit the Republican mold yet they firmly vote for the Party Of Degradation...Are there any Asians here that could shed some light on this?

Yes, it’s because of people like you
Lets think of this from another angle. They know East Asia is becoming a powerhouse. And to knock the the top dog off its perch would guarantee them top region of the world. And they are doing their part as we dissolve into chaos. Asian men and women are very industrious.

Forum List

Back