Why do Asians vote Mexicrat?

Maybe they just find today's conservatives repulsive.
/—-/ And it’s liberal colleges who block Asians from attending because they outshine Blacks.
Which would have zero to do with my point.
/——-/ Actually it has everything to do with your point. Perhaps they don’t fully understand they depth of democRATs evil.
Which would have zero to do with my point.

Asians seem to fit the Republican mold yet they firmly vote for the Party Of Degradation...Are there any Asians here that could shed some light on this?
58250663691e88014a8b55e7-1136-1130.png

Because they aren’t as stupid as a Republican?

well damn, I haven't seen the boilerplate, what is it?

You just lied.
I did? hmmmm how so? I know you just admitted there is a boilerplate. hahahahhaahahaha.

You’ve entertained yourself, I see.

There is an answer to the question. You’ve heard it. Many times.
not at all. I accept the input as input, since i've seen no input I have no knowledge. you could offer up that sweet boilerplate or just continue be a stoopoied.

Nope. That game has been played. You lost.
I lose what? you not providing what you say everyone supposedly knows? that's projection bubba. All that does is reaffirm your standing as a stupid leftist who has no factual information to share in this forum. I truly don't give a shit. just don't make statements you can't back up, that makes you the loser. And I will call you out every time.

ColonelAngus Asians voting Democrat is an odd phenomenon that can’t really be explained...they simply don’t fit in with the pieces of shits that comprise the Mexicrat Party. They’re hard working, disciplined, moral, decent, accountable, clean, family oriented, ambitious....all the things the Party Of Filth is not. Weird shit.

ColonelAngus Asians voting Democrat is an odd phenomenon that can’t really be explained...they simply don’t fit in with the pieces of shits that comprise the Mexicrat Party. They’re hard working, disciplined, moral, decent, accountable, clean, family oriented, ambitious....all the things the Party Of Filth is not. Weird shit.

So mr foul mouth
Which party are you.?
The zero college party?

So mr foul mouth
Which party are you.?
The zero college party?

You smell like someone who wants to link a sense of superiority to the fact that maybe you attended college for some days.

“Repulsive” is a strong word.
Do you honestly believe that intelligent, decent, moral, law abiding, hard working, self funded, heterosexual citizens find Republicans and Republican policies “repulsive”?

Absolutely. The current policies of the Trumpian Party are repulsive to all decent moral people.

Do you honestly believe that intelligent, decent, moral, law abiding, hard working, self funded, heterosexual citizens find Republicans and Republican policies “repulsive”?

Absolutely. The current policies of the Trumpian Party are repulsive to all decent moral people.

Do decent, moral people back wetbacks in their quest to fuck over Americans...do they beg for free shit...do they think deranged men in dresses should have the right to shit next to little girls?

Asians seem to fit the Republican mold yet they firmly vote for the Party Of Degradation...Are there any Asians here that could shed some light on this?
58250663691e88014a8b55e7-1136-1130.png
Dude thats the dumbest question ever , because cons and the GOP are a racist party.
Most minorities tend to be conservative (Jews, muslims, Latinos, Philippines, etc...) but we know that the GOP is a racist party, they confirmed it by electing the orange guy, look at also their ranks are mostly white with few sell outs.

Another example, muslims in general are against abortion, same sex marriage, but inclusion and piece of mind is their biggest concern....that's why they vote against the GOP because it is a party that harbors most of the Islamophobia and bigotry.

So mr foul mouth
Which party are you.?
The zero college party?

You smell like someone who wants to link a sense of superiority to the fact that maybe you attended college for some days.
Just that college earns millions more than rubes over a lifetime
And they tend not to have a vile mouth in debates

Do decent, moral people back wetbacks in their quest to fuck over Americans...do they beg for free shit...do they think deranged men in dresses should have the right to shit next to little girls?

Wetbacks, vile mouth, why read more?
Ever been in a little league bathroom? More intelligent kids than you don't care.
As don't my college daughters, just laugh a rubes like you (white I presume)

So mr foul mouth
Which party are you.?
The zero college party?

Just that college earns millions more than rubes over a lifetime
And they tend not to have a vile mouth in debates

Oh boy...inconvenient facts getting in the way of ignorant LefTarded bullshit again...But, but, but...,”Rubes” out earn filthy, twisted LefTarded bastards...right?
Where do you go with that?
58250662691e882c4e8b55e2-1136-1302.png

Guess they have chosen to avoid the party of racism.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
It didnt say they voted libertarian or other parties. It said democrats. You must be mistaken

Let’s see...it was a Repub that started this racist thread.

It was the Republicans that spent the weekend arguing that only white people should be allowed to be citizens, or even allowed in the country, depending on which Repub was posting.

I do not think I am mistaken

It is the Democrats who have spent decades using every facet of society to explain and justify why racism against white people is good and wholesome.

Every single post by a Democrat today is dog whistle racism against white people at best.

You love racism....as long as it is the RIGHT kind of racism.

Yes, 8 people on here are representitive of the republicsn party. And for some reason,the racist democrats on here dont count towards the democrat party.
Lets ignore the racism that we see in the streets by the dems. Lets ignore the racism by democrats in congress.
Only god knows why that is the way it is :lol:
Great job bro!

Whether you wish to accept it or not, one party is far more overt in their racism.

Yep, only one party calls out the targets of their racist, sexist hate by name and gets away with it.
View attachment 248716

The article is about white supremacy, a thing many of us white people find appalling .

Based on our discussion this weekend, you do not agree.

Remind me, what does the headline say? The MSM and democrat politicians call out "white men" on a regular basis, meanwhile we can't even speak out against "globalists" without being accused of antisemitism, or "inner city violence" or "drug cartels" without being called racist and banned from the internet.

People with an IQ above their shoe size do not judge an article by its title. We read beyond the title.

If your IQ wasn't lower than your shoe size then you would understand the immense irony in this hilariously stupid statement.

That isn't really true anymore.

The older Asians were hard working and they passed that on to their kids, but now the education system is slowly turning young Asians into idiots who reject their parents, just like it did to white kids a generation ago.

The need to have good grades and stay upper class has overwritten their sense of honor and actual work ethic. Everyone knows what a joke most colleges are in this day and age, but Asians will follow idiot professors over intelligent lay people every single time.

Forum List

Back