Why do Asians vote Mexicrat?

That's part of connecting the dots...don't worry, most have been trained to be scared to connect the dots.

There are no dots dipshit. You try to take credit for something you had no impact on

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I’m thinking you don’t have the iQ to understand...”Certain colors” tend to be much bigger pieces of shits...is that by coincidence?
Can you connect the dots now scared guy?

I will never have the IQ to be a racist, in order for that to happen I would have to cut out 3/4 of my brain.

you keep trying to take credit for the circumstances of your birth.

and no matter how hard you try, it will never work

You're hung up on shit that don't matter bud...you're desperately reaching...what does my birth have to do with Guadalupe and her seven children that I feed?

you are the one hung up on the color of skin someone was born with, not me. You think you are something special because of the color of skin you were born with. I guess when you have accomplished nothing in our life, that is all you have to hang on to.

See this is how fools like you stay stupid and scared. For me, its actually not about skin color as I've said before, I hate all pieces of shits regardless of skin color.
I might hate white trash liberals more than any. BUT the odds say, Darkies have a much higher likelihood of being a total piece of shit.
You're suppose to be an intelligent being, you have the ability to reason, estimate and forecast. You're suppose to consider odds, plausibility and probabilities. You are not supposed to set your intelligence aside for PC because ethnicity is part of the equation. That's what retarded pussies do.
Let me go deeper....my daughters attend USC; they could drive through Compton to get home and probably save a few minutes, but I, being the intelligent being that I am tell them not to drive through Compton as it is a dangerous super shithole full of degenerate pieces of shits....Now you, because you're a scared pussy would tell your 5'2" blonde hair, blue eyed daughters to drive through Compton because you wouldn't dare want to imply that they should stay clear of all the filthy Nuggas. Your dumbass might even suggest they stop and get fuel at the shithole ghetto station on Crenshaw.
See how this works scared guy?

Last edited:
Guess they have chosen to avoid the party of racism.

You think Asians are affected by racism?
Aren’t they productive, positive contributing, law abiding and clean?
You know, the opposite of those ‘discriminated’ against.

And the white racists still crap all over them. Cause you are evil .

That’s why Alll minorities go with the Dems . Racism is a deal breaker .

Painting with an awfully "broad brush" Timmy...I thought you hated that?
What percentage of Republicans are racists...I'm certain you have that number since you sound so matter of fact?

98% . With a 2% margin of error .

By the way . You start this thread and then accuse me of painting wh a broad brush ?

I showed you facts to support the assertion I made in the OP. Do Asians vote Mexicrat?
Show us your facts that indicate X percentage of Republicans are racist. GO!

Maybe they just find today's conservatives repulsive.
/—-/ And it’s liberal colleges who block Asians from attending because they outshine Blacks.

:linky::link:
/——/ for 10 years now. You really are uninformed Asian-Americans blast UC admissions policy

an article about something that was "feared" to happen 10 years ago is your proof it is happening now! :21::21::21::21::21:

/—-/ And it’s liberal colleges who block Asians from attending because they outshine Blacks.

/——/ for 10 years now. You really are uninformed Asian-Americans blast UC admissions policy

an article about something that was "feared" to happen 10 years ago is your proof it is happening now! :21::21::21::21::21:
/——/ That’s when it started Refute this libtard Statistics Indicate an Ivy League Asian Quota - NYTimes.com

There are no dots dipshit. You try to take credit for something you had no impact on

I’m thinking you don’t have the iQ to understand...”Certain colors” tend to be much bigger pieces of shits...is that by coincidence?

I will never have the IQ to be a racist, in order for that to happen I would have to cut out 3/4 of my brain.

You're hung up on shit that don't matter bud...you're desperately reaching...what does my birth have to do with Guadalupe and her seven children that I feed?

you are the one hung up on the color of skin someone was born with, not me. You think you are something special because of the color of skin you were born with. I guess when you have accomplished nothing in our life, that is all you have to hang on to.

See this is how fools like you stay stupid and scared. For me, its actually not about skin color as I've said before, I hate all pieces of shits regardless of skin color.
I might hate white trash liberals more than any. BUT the odds say, Darkies have a much higher likelihood of being a total piece of shit.
You're suppose to be an intelligent being, you have the ability to reason, estimate and forecast. You're suppose to consider odds, plausibility and probabilities. You are not supposed to set your intelligence aside for PC because ethnicity is part of the equation. That's what retarded pussies do.
Let me go deeper....my daughters attend USC; they could drive through Compton to get home and probably save a few minutes, but I, being the intelligent being that I am tell them not to drive through Compton as it is a dangerous super shithole full of degenereate pieces of shits....Now you, because you're a scared pussy would tell your 5'2" blonde hair, blue eyed daughters to drive through Compton because you wouldn't dare want to imply that they should stay clear of all the filthy Nuggas. Your dumbass might even suggest they stop and get fuel at the shithole ghetto station on Crenshaw.

the man who talks about "brown" and "white" people now says it is not about skin color!

Cannot make this shit up! Skin color is all you ever fucking talk about till you are called on it and you change for one single post

/——-/ Here’s more Simpleton

May 22, 2015 · Harvard University is being sued by a group arguing that the Ivy League school has a quota to prevent its Asian-American student population from growing. ... ended race-based college admissions

Do white men have equal rights?

For now.

is the Constitution going to be changed to take them away?

Getting closer by the day...
Trump signs resolution condemning white supremacy - CNNPolitics

How the hell is that “getting closer”?

people are not coddling white supremacist any more, and he is used to being coddled

“Anymore”?

May 22, 2015 · Harvard University is being sued by a group arguing that the Ivy League school has a quota to prevent its Asian-American student population from growing. ... ended race-based college admissions

did they win the suit? if not then they are not guilty

Let me go deeper....my daughters attend USC; they could drive through Compton to get home and probably save a few minutes, but I, being the intelligent being that I am tell them not to drive through Compton as it is a dangerous super shithole full of degenerate pieces of shits....Now you, because you're a scared pussy would tell your 5'2" blonde hair, blue eyed daughters to drive through Compton because you wouldn't dare want to imply that they should stay clear of all the filthy Nuggas. Your dumbass might even suggest they stop and get fuel at the shithole ghetto station on Crenshaw.

the man who talks about "brown" and "white" people now says it is not about skin color!

Cannot make this shit up! Skin color is all you ever fucking talk about till you are called on it and you change for one single post

I've always said I'm an equal opportunity hater...ALWAYS. Run a search.
What I say most often is that I HATE wetbacks more than Hitler hated Jews....Put that shit in lights.

/——/ Get your google fixed. Statistics Indicate an Ivy League Asian Quota - NYTimes.com

this article contradicts your first one! :21::21::21::21:
/——-/ Link? Prove me wrong. Show where Asians are not discriminated against in liberal colleges.

Let me go deeper....my daughters attend USC; they could drive through Compton to get home and probably save a few minutes, but I, being the intelligent being that I am tell them not to drive through Compton as it is a dangerous super shithole full of degenereate pieces of shits....Now you, because you're a scared pussy would tell your 5'2" blonde hair, blue eyed daughters to drive through Compton because you wouldn't dare want to imply that they should stay clear of all the filthy Nuggas. Your dumbass might even suggest they stop and get fuel at the shithole ghetto station on Crenshaw.

Well said. How much do you want to bet these two girls were raised by and "educated" by boneheaded self hating white liberals like Gator?
Beheading of Female Scandinavian Hikers in Morocco Now Investigated as Terrorism

you seem confused as to what equality is.

claiming your are superior, is the opposite of equality. And while you will always have the freedom to be a racist asshole, the government does not have to celebrate it for you

Superiority is determined by behavioral traits and accomplishments...RIGHT?
Connect the dots you nutless white guilt pussy.

but it ain't determined by what color skin you were born with. You had no input on that.

That's part of connecting the dots...don't worry, most have been trained to be scared to connect the dots.

What a pathetic racist numb skull.

is the Constitution going to be changed to take them away?

Getting closer by the day...
Trump signs resolution condemning white supremacy - CNNPolitics

How the hell is that “getting closer”?

people are not coddling white supremacist any more, and he is used to being coddled

“Anymore”?

They were never coddled and today's "white supremacist" is nothing but a boogeyman conjured up out of thin air.

Superiority is determined by behavioral traits and accomplishments...RIGHT?
Connect the dots you nutless white guilt pussy.

but it ain't determined by what color skin you were born with. You had no input on that.

Crime statistics are all LIES created by the white man to keep a nigga down! Per capita is a system designed by whites to make black people look bad. GET WOKE

did they win the suit? if not then they are not guilty
/——/ Link? As you like to say. Prove there is no discrimination, you know it’s true but don’t have the character to admit it happens.

Crime statistics are all LIES created by the white man to keep a nigga down! Per capita is a system designed by whites to make black people look bad. GET WOKE

Yep, and Whitey makes DaShawn have six babies with
FO baby mamas and wetbacks are great for our economy.
Ain’t that right Twisted Loons?

I've always said I'm an equal opportunity hater...ALWAYS. Run a search.
What I say most often is that I HATE wetbacks more than Hitler hated Jews....Put that shit in lights.

And you lack the glimmer of character or morality to be duly ashamed of this weakness in you. Pathetic.

Forum List

Back