Why do Asians vote Mexicrat?

You are not prevented from speaking out against anything.

If that's the case then explain to me why it's only OK for politicians and citizen groups to publicly advocate for the interests of hispanics, jews, blacks, transgenders and everything else under the sun except for white people? When "it's ok to be white" posters show up in public, the tolerant left loses their goddamn minds.

This has been explained to you many times. You've chosen to ignore the explanation. I won't waste my time.
well damn, I haven't seen the boilerplate, what is it?

If that's the case then explain to me why it's only OK for politicians and citizen groups to publicly advocate for the interests of hispanics, jews, blacks, transgenders and everything else under the sun except for white people? When "it's ok to be white" posters show up in public, the tolerant left loses their goddamn minds.

This has been explained to you many times. You've chosen to ignore the explanation. I won't waste my time.

You just lied.

You just lied.
I did? hmmmm how so? I know you just admitted there is a boilerplate. hahahahhaahahaha.

You just lied.
I did? hmmmm how so? I know you just admitted there is a boilerplate. hahahahhaahahaha.

You’ve entertained yourself, I see.

There is an answer to the question. You’ve heard it. Many times.

You just lied.

not at all. I accept the input as input, since i've seen no input I have no knowledge. you could offer up that sweet boilerplate or just continue be a stoopoied.

You just lied.

not at all. I accept the input as input, since i've seen no input I have no knowledge. you could offer up that sweet boilerplate or just continue be a stoopoied.

Nope. That game has been played. You lost.

Evil corrupt white men control the world! Their legacy is one of racism and slavery but their days are drawing to an end. The future is brown and female! -the Democrat platform

Evil corrupt white men control the world! Their legacy is one of racism and slavery but their days are drawing to an end. The future is brown and female! -the Democrat platform

a711e3ed2203db12612ea5db83375b678d4f61cc9120d7bdefcbd54856229401.jpg

Hillary Clinton: "Yes, the future is female"

I seem to have missed the brown part...the part that really gets to you.

It goes without saying that elevating black and brown people above whites are a big part of the left's agenda or are you trying to argue otherwise?

It goes without saying that elevating black and brown people above whites are a big part of the left's agenda or are you trying to argue otherwise?

Seems they are trying to elevate them to equal status, Something that would not set well with you

Seems they are trying to elevate them to equal status, Something that would not set well with you

They already have equal rights as guaranteed by the constitution.

Do white men have equal rights?

For now.

For now.

is the Constitution going to be changed to take them away?

...but then again, white men bear a certain social stigma that prevents us from being allowed to advocate in our own self interest without being run out of town and smeared as bigots and nazis. Contrast that with the numerous "black empowerment" organizations who don't have to worry about backlash from the media, left wing activists or the state.

For now.

Getting closer by the day...
Trump signs resolution condemning white supremacy - CNNPolitics

For now.

you seem confused as to what equality is.

claiming your are superior, is the opposite of equality. And while you will always have the freedom to be a racist asshole, the government does not have to celebrate it for you

For now.

you seem confused as to what equality is.

claiming your are superior, is the opposite of equality. And while you will always have the freedom to be a racist asshole, the government does not have to celebrate it for you

"white supremacist groups on the rise, emboldened by Trump" is the mantra of the day and probably that exact quote is common in MSM and democrat talking points. Most of these groups are brought to light by the SPLC and many seem innocuous at best when examined with a critical eye. Unfortunately, most people on the left have lost the ability to think critically when the dreaded phrase "white supremacist" is invoked.

If only there were evil people somewhere committing evil deeds, and it were necessary only to separate them from the rest of us and destroy them. But the line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?
Alexander Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago

Forum List

Back