Why do Asians vote Mexicrat?

Seems they are trying to elevate them to equal status, Something that would not set well with you

They already have equal rights as guaranteed by the constitution.

Do white men have equal rights?

For now.

is the Constitution going to be changed to take them away?

Getting closer by the day...
Trump signs resolution condemning white supremacy - CNNPolitics

How the hell is that “getting closer”?

For now.

How the hell is that “getting closer”?

people are not coddling white supremacist any more, and he is used to being coddled

For now.

you seem confused as to what equality is.

claiming your are superior, is the opposite of equality. And while you will always have the freedom to be a racist asshole, the government does not have to celebrate it for you

Superiority is determined by behavioral traits and accomplishments...RIGHT?
Connect the dots you nutless white guilt pussy.

For now.

claiming your are superior, is the opposite of equality. And while you will always have the freedom to be a racist asshole, the government does not have to celebrate it for you

but it ain't determined by what color skin you were born with. You had no input on that.

but it ain't determined by what color skin you were born with. You had no input on that.

That's part of connecting the dots...don't worry, most have been trained to be scared to connect the dots.

Guess they have chosen to avoid the party of racism.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

You think Asians are affected by racism?
Aren’t they productive, positive contributing, law abiding and clean?
You know, the opposite of those ‘discriminated’ against.

And the white racists still crap all over them. Cause you are evil .

That’s why Alll minorities go with the Dems . Racism is a deal breaker .

Painting with an awfully "broad brush" Timmy...I thought you hated that?
What percentage of Republicans are racists...I'm certain you have that number since you sound so matter of fact?

That's part of connecting the dots...don't worry, most have been trained to be scared to connect the dots.

There are no dots dipshit. You try to take credit for something you had no impact on

There are no dots dipshit. You try to take credit for something you had no impact on

I’m thinking you don’t have the iQ to understand...”Certain colors” tend to be much bigger pieces of shits...is that by coincidence?
Can you connect the dots now scared guy?

I’m thinking you don’t have the iQ to understand...”Certain colors” tend to be much bigger pieces of shits...is that by coincidence?

What percentage of Republicans share that point of view with you? What’s your guess?

What percentage of Republicans share that point of view with you? What’s your guess?

Well, most are scared, nutless bitches just like Gator...they stay programmed, so I’ll say a very small percentage.

I will never have the IQ to be a racist, in order for that to happen I would have to cut out 3/4 of my brain.

you keep trying to take credit for the circumstances of your birth.

and no matter how hard you try, it will never work

I will never have the IQ to be a racist, in order for that to happen I would have to cut out 3/4 of my brain.

You're hung up on shit that don't matter bud...you're desperately reaching...what does my birth have to do with Guadalupe and her seven children that I feed?

Painting with an awfully "broad brush" Timmy...I thought you hated that?
What percentage of Republicans are racists...I'm certain you have that number since you sound so matter of fact?

98% . With a 2% margin of error .

By the way . You start this thread and then accuse me of painting wh a broad brush ?

You're hung up on shit that don't matter bud...you're desperately reaching...what does my birth have to do with Guadalupe and her seven children that I feed?

you are the one hung up on the color of skin someone was born with, not me. You think you are something special because of the color of skin you were born with. I guess when you have accomplished nothing in our life, that is all you have to hang on to.

Forum List

Back