Why do Asians vote Mexicrat?

Asians are much more intelligent than broken trash Trump supporters.
Who isn't more intelligent than Trump supporters?

The entire Democrat Base..,
Wetbacks
Ragheads
Negroes
Pole puffers
Rug munchers
White guilt whackos
Men in dresses
Criminals
Low life welfare degenerates

Look it up....the statistics are all over www.google.com. Should I provide more examples for you?
Wow such a Nazi. Is Hitler your hero?

I, Vernon touch with reality, real world happenings, facts, data and statistics. FUCK THE FEELZ and FUCK PC!
You forgot that the most educated groups in America vote Democrat, those are the Jews, and Asians.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Wetbacks
Ragheads
Negroes
Pole puffers
Rug munchers
White guilt whackos
Men in dresses
Criminals

Look it up....the statistics are all over www.google.com. Should I provide more examples for you?

I, Vernon touch with reality, real world happenings, facts, data and statistics. FUCK THE FEELZ and FUCK PC!
You forgot that the most educated groups in America vote Democrat, those are the Jews, and Asians.

“The most educated groups”....you mean those whom lack wisdom?
Young, ignorant millennials, Asians and others who vote on FEELZ?
a-republican-before-the-age-of-30-has-no-heart-a-democrat-after-age-30-simply-has-no-brain-3559d.png

Wetbacks
Ragheads
Negroes
Pole puffers
Rug munchers
White guilt whackos
Men in dresses
Criminals

a-republican-before-the-age-of-30-has-no-heart-a-democrat-after-age-30-simply-has-no-brain-3559d.png
Are you saying Asians, and Jews lack wisdom?

Wetbacks
Ragheads
Negroes
Pole puffers
Rug munchers
White guilt whackos
Men in dresses
Criminals

FUCK YES I AM.
All barely Americans lack wisdom, constitutional knowledge, patriotism...etc
They aren’t Americanized.

Wetbacks
Ragheads
Negroes
Pole puffers
Rug munchers
White guilt whackos
Men in dresses
Criminals

I’m very in touch with reality, ......C!

:lmao:

Wetbacks
Ragheads
Negroes
Pole puffers
Rug munchers
White guilt whackos
Men in dresses
Criminals

Careful, you’re starting to sound too much like your sock.

FUCK YES I AM.
All barely Americans lack wisdom, constitutional knowledge, patriotism...etc
They aren’t Americanized.
Such a Nazi xenophobe.

... Democrats dominate with their inclusive messaging.

"Inclusive"? democrats? :lmao:

I have never seen anything as intolerant as the democrats in a first world society. What other faction aggressively attempts to get you fired out of your job if you even accidentally disagree with them? Crazy people...

Why do Asians vote for democrat? Part of the reason is that many of these Asians have been brought over from shitholes like India. They are naturally attracted to 3rd world policy and free shit. Others because they know they are not Americans and democrats are the anti-American party. These people are just driving by and pledge allegiance to their home nation, not America.
What other faction tries to get you fired if you disagree in the slightest? Republicans. Stray off the reservation just a little and you’re a RINO and get primaried.

I have never seen anything as intolerant as the democrats in a first world society. What other faction aggressively attempts to get you fired out of your job if you even accidentally disagree with them? Crazy people...

Why do Asians vote for democrat? Part of the reason is that many of these Asians have been brought over from shitholes like India. They are naturally attracted to 3rd world policy and free shit. Others because they know they are not Americans and democrats are the anti-American party. These people are just driving by and pledge allegiance to their home nation, not America.
What other faction tries to get you fired if you disagree in the slightest? Republicans. Stray off the reservation just a little and you’re a RINO and get primaried.

Wrong

Many of them came here to escape capricious authoritarian regimes. Why would they vote for a party with the same colors and a similar temperament.

Yes dummy, they wouldn't and they don't. You just don't know wtf you are talking about.

Wetbacks
Ragheads
Negroes
Pole puffers
Rug munchers
White guilt whackos
Men in dresses
Criminals

Perfect example of what "inclusive" is not and why Asians and other minorities vote Democrat for the most part.

Yes, inclusive.

Let me know which part of that you don't get.

The democrat party is the most intolerant, non-inclusive political organization in America.

Thats a big assertion, where the hell did you pull it out of?

Who is Democrat party intolerant of? White Supremacists maybe? :rolleyes:

Yes, inclusive.

Let me know which part of that you don't get.

The democrat party is the most intolerant, non-inclusive political organization in America.

Thats a big assertion, where the hell did you pull it out of?

Who is Democrat party intolerant of? ....

Anyone who doesn't toe the party line - without exception or condition. Anyone who dares to think or say anything other than the trendy lefty bullshit of the day. Anyone who - literally or figuratively - refuses to be a slave. Pandering to this or that 'group' and militantly insisting that every member of whatever category the democrat party decides for them think, act, vote, and speak ONLY according to what the democrat party decrees their group identity is NOT "tolerance," comrade.

Forum List

Back