Why do big cities vote Democrat?

Because they can well afford it and it would be better for Americans
Tax policy isn't about reshaping outcomes, it's supposed to be about raising the necessary funds to operate the gov't.

I guess equality under law and equal treatment under law no longer apply.,.. .

Tax policy isn't about reshaping outcomes, it's supposed to be about raising the necessary funds to operate the gov't.

I guess equality under law and equal treatment under law no longer apply.,.. .
In your opinion. Tax policy serves whatever purpose we decide it serves

I'll support yours

it's supposed to be about raising the necessary funds to operate the gov't. like single payer healthcare and other social programs
Which are not cited as legitimate federal spending areas under the taxing and spending clause.

I dont see any evidence of that
Of course you don't.

It's why we have to keep constantly printing money to keep the economy from collapsing.

If you have 10.00 and tax it at a ten percent rate how many times can you tax that same dollar before it is gone?

Boy that's rich. You refuse to support your own claims and then demand I support mine with court decisions?

How wonderfully consistent.
You offered a constitutional opinion. I just asked to show me where scotus agrees with you

I can show you that Medicare exists and is presumed constitutional. Why has it not been overturned?

Of course you don't.

It's why we have to keep constantly printing money to keep the economy from collapsing.

If you have 10.00 and tax it at a ten percent rate how many times can you tax that same dollar before it is gone?
I have been hearing about this since Reagan and the sky has not fallen yet. Lol

Forum List

Back