Why do big cities vote Democrat?

You don't understand the difference in creating wealth and spreading it around.

Would you like some example?

A farmer raises produce on his farm and takes it to the local farmers market.

People pay him for that produce, thus he has just created wealth by the utilization of natural resources.

The same is true of oil and gas producers pharmaceutical manufacturers or anyone else that utilized natural resources to create goods of ever greater wealth.

A man owns land, digs from it coal, sells coal to people in the city to heat their homes,

A farmer raises and butchers his own meat for sale in the family meat market.

I lease water rights on my property to the city so they can pump water for the citizens.

I sell gravel by the ton mined off my property for the city to build roads and parking lots with.

These are examples of wealth creation.

That is how America became the richest nation on earth and why we're steadily moving backwards in wealth creation as we move away from that type of economy.

A ton of gravel in a hole on my property has little to no value but when it is utilized as described above it becomes a source of wealth creation.

In the US we used to mine, process, and fabricate products from our own Iron ore mined in the US. At each step in processing that iron gains value, jobs are created, and tax revenues were generated all the way from the ground to the screws you use in the home or the cars we drove manufactured in Michigan.

That's why the old industrial center of the US and the cities like Chicago, Pittsburgh etc. is rotting from the neck down. The means by which their great wealth was generated is gone.
You are desert Texas Kookoo rotting from the neck up in the sun. :cuckoo:
People generate wealth through the sale of their time and expertise to their employers. The concentration of the workers in cities creates downstream wealth for those meeting their demand for products and services. Commerce on a large scale.

BTW- cities are not rotting. Try getting out of the desert and look around once in a while.

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: DBA

I disagree with the entire premise of a progressive tax system so certainly disagree with this rate for those that are successful. I guess for those of you that aren't successful, it is an easy call.

You are desert Texas Kookoo rotting from the neck up in the sun. :cuckoo:
People generate wealth through the sale of their time and expertise to their employers. The concentration of the workers in cities creates downstream wealth for those meeting their demand for products and services. Commerce on a large scale.

BTW- cities are not rotting. Try getting out of the desert and look around once in a while.

Big cities are generally pretty nasty and dangerous. I'm glad some of you think otherwise.

I disagree with the entire premise of a progressive tax system so certainly disagree with this rate for those that are successful. I guess for those of you that aren't successful, it is an easy call.
Well you can disagree with anything you like but almost every democracy has a progressive tax system. It's not going anywhere

Here is a/the problem: liberal big government supporters think more bigger government will solve their problems; conservative people who believe in individual freedom and liberty believe less government will result in better progress.

I'm afraid that HISTORY HAS SHOWN that bigger government means corruption, squander, and forced labor; less government means open acceptance of conditions, efficiency, better odds of improving one's own circumstances.

Those who believe in the Religious way (including belief in several religions besides Christianity, all tested and handed down through thousands of years)

VS

Those who believe in Self Adornment (recently an unproven system written by Devil worshipers, always lying and sneaky)

Why do you feel such a need to lie? Only after Reagan's changes in tax policy did the rich for the first time start paying the majority of federal income taxes.
And payroll taxes are now as much as income taxes....quite the scam brainwash. Everyone pays about the same percentage in ALL TAXES, the only thing that matters, A disgrace and disaster for the country. And you cannot STOP talking about income taxes lol.

Why do you feel such a need to lie? Only after Reagan's changes in tax policy did the rich for the first time start paying the majority of federal income taxes.
he changed the 70% top rate to 50 and had success. Then lowered it to 28% going out the door, screwing the middle class and country. No money to invest in education, training and infrastructure. STOOPID.

And who 'should' foot the bill for this artificially high designation? Some jobs have never paid a 'living wage, nor should they. High school kids don't need a 'living wage'. All 'living wages' do is force businesses to lay off the least skilled workers aka the ones who need hours the most.

Wages in a private enterprise are none of the government's business.
You are a perfect dupe of the greedy idiot lying GOP megarich. Change the channel...A lower wage for teens is fine.

Yes yes, all the journalists and courtrooms around the world are wrong, only Tucker Sean conspiracy nuts in USA know the truth...
Thaaaats right, franco, get it all out.

All government is considered corrupt, afaik. The only truth and light is in Him. And this: the reason church and state must be separate.

Forum List

Back