Why do Black and White teens get along better than adults?

proud to be white forever (pbtw forever) is a young person. You really need to drop your premise.
I had no idea thats what pbtw meant. :laugh:

I thought you knew.
Never gave it a moment of thought. I knew he was a idiot and a racist though.
Are you a white supremacist trolling these retards, or you actually stupid enough to believe that you are not obliterating every ounce of credibility that IM2 believed he had?
I'm a Black guy. As a fellow Black guy IM2 has more credibility in his pinkie than you have your entire body.
Because you are a racist....

Thanks for admitting this.

I certainly don’t value some idiot white liberal over a random black person just because I am pro-white.

Of course the thread will have its posters who get excited and will rant, notice the young people here are not joining in with the ugly comments being made; such is the way it is now!

And I am happy of that.

proud to be white forever (pbtw forever) is a young person. You really need to drop your premise.

I thought you knew.
Are you a white supremacist trolling these retards, or you actually stupid enough to believe that you are not obliterating every ounce of credibility that IM2 believed he had?

You are a little young white boy whose breath smells like similac whining about an imaginary anti white bias. I'm not concerned with what you think is credible.

I thought you knew.
I'm a Black guy. As a fellow Black guy IM2 has more credibility in his pinkie than you have your entire body.

I certainly don’t value some idiot white liberal over a random black person just because I am pro-white.
I dont care what you value. Youre a white boy and probably a future Black church shooter to boot.

I thought you knew.

And how does that comment make him a racist, child? Explain that. What are you pro white for little boy? What have whites lost that you feel the need to fight to get back? Explain that to us youngster.

I thought you knew.

I dont care what you value. Youre a white boy and probably a future Black church shooter to boot.
Dylann Roof was a reactionary.

I am a revolutionary.

If I strike you won’t hear of it on the news....because I will have likely wiped out the very medium you would have used to hear of it.

I thought you knew.

And how does that comment make him a racist, child? Explain that. What are you pro white for little boy? What have whites lost that you feel the need to fight to get back? Explain that to us youngster.
Now I am starting to a suspicion that you are actually a child.

You are certainly dense enough to be one.

I am a revolutionary.

If I strike you won’t hear of it on the news....because I will have likely wiped out the very medium you would have used to hear of it.
Youre just another white boy suffering from erectile dysfunction and talking rough on the internet. Youre no different than Roof. Just more timid.

I am a revolutionary.

Youre just another white boy suffering from erectile dysfunction and talking rough on the internet. Youre no different than Roof. Just more timid.
You are just another effeminate black man that is forced to live in the closet because of how black people tend to feel about gays.

I am a revolutionary.

You don't know nothing about revolution chump.

I am a revolutionary.

You are just another effeminate black man that is forced to live in the closet because of how black people tend to feel about gays.
Says the guy that claims he is a revolutionary safely on the internet. :rolleyes:

I am a revolutionary.

You don't know nothing about revolution chump.
Says an idiot reactionary....

I am a revolutionary.

Says the guy that claims he is a revolutionary safely on the internet. :rolleyes:
You don’t understand what a revolutionary is.

Mostly because you are a reactionary twit.

I am a revolutionary.

Of course I understand what a revolutionary is. I was raised around and by revolutionaries.

You arent a revolutionary. This isnt Halloween kid. Go wipe your nose and take off the little girl tights and your cape. :rolleyes:

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

I am a revolutionary.

Of course I understand what a revolutionary is. I was raised around and by revolutionaries.

You arent a revolutionary. This isnt Halloween kid. Go wipe your nose and take off the little girl tights and your cape. :rolleyes:
You were raised by reactionaries attempting to preserve the anti-white system put in place.

I was born to destroy it.

Now I am starting to a suspicion that you are actually a child.

You are certainly dense enough to be one.

I've ben 28 twice bitch. I'm not worried about what your suspicions are. Seems like you have trouble explaining things. So let's see if you can instead of thinking your personal attacks have any effect.

You were raised by reactionaries attempting to preserve the anti-white system put in place.

You are a retard. There has never been a Jim Crow for whites

You would set yourself on fire if you attempted to light a fire cracker. The only thing significant you could destroy is your pantyhose.

Why do our young get along with their Black and White friends , often as if its normal and nothing to it? What is it about being young that can dilute racism? Some of our youth are racist , but we have a lot who are not , and those seem to actually be free of it.

I wish they would respond to this thread and explain to us their simplicity and help us to understand this wonderful dynamic.

Racism seems to enlist older stubborn people.

They get along because they are innocent, and don't have any of the problems yet of adulthood.

You can't destroy what does not exist.

You would set yourself on fire if you attempted to light a fire cracker. The only thing significant you could destroy is your pantyhose.
This current time is Jim Crow for whites...and much more.

This current time is Jim Crow for whites...and much more.
When was the last time you saw a sign on a business that said "no caucasoids served here"?

no-colored.jpg

Forum List

Back