Why do Blacks vote Democrat?

100% stupid and liberal as always. How do you explain 100 million smart phone toys in America at $140/ month?? Were they invented by the rich and did they trickle down or were they invented by the poor ??

See why we say the liberal is stupid?

Poor people can afford $140 a month? without an Obamaphone?

Geezus are you stupid.

dear please say why stupid??

Old white guys who vote Republican explaining why black people vote for the Democrats is pretty funny stuff.

:thup:
Moochers that vote democrat making fun of the people they are mooching from, funny stuff.

60% of Republican voters are white men. The entire Republican demographic skews older.

90% plus blacks vote Democrat. 60% of women, 70% of Asians and Hispanics. The women who vote Republican are the wives of the older white males who vote Republican

Guy you piss all over threads and add nothing to them.

dear, say why stupid or admit you lack the IQ to be here

I have enough IQ not to waste time on a narcissistic troll like you.

translation: as a typical liberal I lack the IQ to respond substantively. Ever see a conservative or libertarian have to run away from a debate? What does that teach you?
Cons dont run from debates. They just display their lack of intelligence by never making a point.

60% of Republican voters are white men. The entire Republican demographic skews older.

90% plus blacks vote Democrat. 60% of women, 70% of Asians and Hispanics. The women who vote Republican are the wives of the older white males who vote Republican

Bernie Sanders is a Democrat and communist. Communism failed in East Germany and 132 other places. Simple enough for children to grasp but not for adult liberals.

Cons dont run from debates. They just display their lack of intelligence by never making a point.

dear, conservatism is 2500 years old and founded America. You have just demonstrated you illiteracy and ignorance yet again. Do you really want to be a liberal fool all your life?

Bernie Sanders is a Democrat and communist. Communism failed in East Germany and 132 other places. Simple enough for children to grasp but not for adult liberals.
"I dIdn't fail. I just found 2000 ways not to make a light bulb. I only needed to find one way to make it work."
-thomas edison

You appear at least 100 times less intelligent than a turnip.

dear, conservatism is 2500 years old and founded America. You have just demonstrated you illiteracy and ignorance yet again. Do you really want to be a liberal fool all your life?
You just demonstrated my point exactly. Cons never run. They just say dumb things that have nothing to do with the point.

1) I think the Democratic Parties legions of race baiters (the race card) is a very effective tool in keeping racism alive and promoting mistrust, especially between the political parties.

View attachment 44303

Neither party has truly supported the black community. Democrats give pity and sympathy, instead of empathy, compassion, understanding, and action, to the deep rooted problems facing the black community. The Democrats still indorse a economic and political system that supports the historical remnants of white supremacy.

And the Republican Party--dominated today by the southern Democrat mentality of the past-- also indorse's the same economic and political system that has no interest in uplifting the black community.

The establishment supports the status quo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back