Why do Blacks vote Democrat?

I'm not doing experiments. I'm talking about republican run states having the most welfare recipients and dumb voters voting to keep it that way.

dear if you look at Republican areas of Red states you find they are doing far better than the dem cities and they are not the ones voting for more welfare.

Do you really have the IQ for this discussion?
They cant be doing better than dem cities if they are poorer and have more welfare recipients. You have some weird logic.

They get more welfare than anyone in the nation.
"

1) if they get welfare they are not really republican are they??? Think!!
2) much of the of the welfare in red states goes to dem inner cites who still have no idea that dems are crippling them to buy votes.

I'm not doing experiments. I'm talking about republican run states having the most welfare recipients and dumb voters voting to keep it that way.

dear if you look at Republican areas of Red states you find they are doing far better than the dem cities and they are not the ones voting for more welfare.

They cant be doing better than dem cities if they are poorer and have more welfare recipients. You have some weird logic.

show where non urban areas in red and blue states have more welfare or admit to being a liar and a liberal.

They get more welfare than anyone in the nation.
"

1) if they get welfare they are not really republican are they??? Think!!
2) much of the of the welfare in red states goes to dem inner cites who still have no idea that dems are crippling them to buy votes.
Of course they are republican

The Food Stamp Capital of the U.S. is WHITE and REPUBLICAN Political Blind Spot

"In spite of the prevailing stereotypes and assumptions about who uses SNAP Food Stamp benefits the most in the United States, the highest usage is not in Compton, Queens, nor the South Side of Chicago. Instead, a city that is 99.22% white and 95% Republican comes in the lead. Owsley County, Kentucky is a community of about 5,000, residents earning the lowest median household income in the country outside of Puerto Rico, according to the U.S. Census."

show where non urban areas in red and blue states have more welfare or admit to being a liar and a liberal.
I already showed you all you need to know. I run the show here.

yes a stupid liberal who loves tinkle down crippling welfare runs the show!!

Do you really have the IQ for this discussion Eddie, because your responses indicate you don't have a clue. Republican states are using SNAP and welfare to cut wages to their workers, on the backs of American tax payers. Kentucky is a prime example. The lowest per household income in America.

There is no Republican prosperity. Republicans bring poverty and low wages wherever their policies are implemented because Republican fiscal policies don't work. 30 years after Ronnie Reagan cut taxes, there is MORE poverty in the US than before he cut taxes. The deficit is higher, there is vast income inequity, and the wealthy which received 9% of the income when Ronnie started, and 20% now.

Every statistic shows how Republican economic policies have failed the American people. But you're too brainwashed with your "does the liberal have the IQ to understand" mantra. Yes, Eddie, liberals have the IQ to understand that the fiscal policies of the last 30 years have screwed them over completely. Even if you don't.

Republicans run the poorest states in the union.

Do you really have the IQ for this discussion Eddie, because your responses indicate you don't have a clue. Republican states are using SNAP and welfare to cut wages to their workers, on the backs of American tax payers. Kentucky is a prime example. The lowest per household income in America.

There is no Republican prosperity. Republicans bring poverty and low wages wherever their policies are implemented because Republican fiscal policies don't work. 30 years after Ronnie Reagan cut taxes, there is MORE poverty in the US than before he cut taxes. The deficit is higher, there is vast income inequity, and the wealthy which received 9% of the income when Ronnie started, and 20% now.

Every statistic shows how Republican economic policies have failed the American people. But you're too brainwashed with your "does the liberal have the IQ to understand" mantra. Yes, Eddie, liberals have the IQ to understand that the fiscal policies of the last 30 years have screwed them over completely. Even if you don't.
Ed always gets dizzy and starts with his "dear" mantra when he is stressed. You have to give him a break.

Every statistic shows how Republican economic policies have failed the American people.

mouselady dear we've had Obama for 7 years and its worst economy since Great Depression. Great Depression was FDR's entire administration!!

See why we say slow??

Obama and FDR were Democrats. Slow OMG!!

Republicans run the poorest states in the union.

poorest thanks to 200 years of Democrats and fastest growing now thanks to Republicans.

Nothign is "trickling down' with capitalism. .

100% stupid and liberal as always. How do you explain 100 million smart phone toys in America at $140/ month?? Were they invented by the rich and did they trickle down or were they invented by the poor ??

See why we say the liberal is stupid?

Last edited:

Because they are idiots. I used to vote Democrat until I realized I was an idiot for believing those lying lowlife scum.

well dems don't really lie. They don't say vote for us, get welfare entitlements, and then you'll get off the safety net and back on your feet.

They merely say vote for our crippling welfare entitlements and we'll give them to you forever and keep you crippled forever.

Because they are idiots. I used to vote Democrat until I realized I was an idiot for believing those lying lowlife scum.

well dems don't really lie. They don't say vote for us, get welfare entitlements, and then you'll get off the safety net and back on your feet.

They merely say vote for our crippling welfare entitlements and we'll give them to you forever and keep you crippled forever.

The GOP establishment isn't any better. Did you know the GOP ran 40,000 ads during the 2014 elections promising to defund Obamacare and his executive amnesty and the first thing they did after the election was fund both of them.

The GOP establishment isn't any better. Did you know the GOP ran 40,000 ads during the 2014 elections promising to defund Obamacare and his executive amnesty and the first thing they did after the election was fund both of them.

dear, GOP has been solidly against Obamacare. What planet have you been on.

Forum List

Back