Why do Christians support a Jewish Temple?

Waiting for your answer....................

Sorry Sunni, I've had a busy few days. Here are just a few of the references to Jesus in the OT:
Gen.3:15 < the first prophesy in the Bible, comparing the wounds caused by Satan and Christ. One is a minor wound, the other is fatal.
Micah 5:1-2
Jeremiah 23:5-6
Samuel 7:14
Hosea 6:2
Psalms 2:6 and 110:4 and 22:18 and 72:10-11
Isaiah is filled with prophesy about the Son of God. Here are a couple of verses:
9:5-7
53:12

If it is your contention that God and Allah are the same entity, then refer to Gensis 21:12.
....for in Isaac shall thy seed will be called.
Here again is exactly what I posted and ask for:

"Where in the O.T. did the Prophet's Adam, Abraham, Moses, Job, Noah, Lot, Soloman, or David, ever claim that they worshiped a God that had a son or was going to have a son?"

In your list of so called evidence. You didn't come up with a single verse from any of the Prophets I listed saying the God had a son or was going to have a son in the future.

The short answer is that none of them did.

btw All the verses you posted were from mainly minor prophets. Basic standard Christian ones that are very open to interpretation and prove zip about God having a son.

There is Not a single verse in the O.T. that says flat out that God has a son. :cool:
LIAR!!! Christian prophets were non-existent in the old testament. The book of Isaiah is a direct prophecy of Jesus. Gen. God said "Let US make man in OUR image." He was talking about the Trinity, Father, Son, and Holy Ghost. You are still proving yourself to be lost and confused. Keep worshiping satan, I am sure that will work out, not.

LIAR!!! Christian prophets were non-existent in the old testament. The book of Isaiah is a direct prophecy of Jesus. Gen. God said "Let US make man in OUR image." He was talking about the Trinity, Father, Son, and Holy Ghost. You are still proving yourself to be lost and confused. Keep worshiping satan, I am sure that will work out, not.
If you look up the word "our" which is translated into English from Hebrew.

You will quickly find out from Bible scholars that the original word does not mean more than one person.

But is just a convention in the way Hebrew grammar is structured. :cool:

Muslimes have nothing since their pedophile prophet ripped off Judaism, its patriarchs and prophets and concocted a bogus story that they were muslimes.

The pedophile muhammad was called the crazed poet by his own people in mecca who laughed his ass out of town.

muslimes seem unable to do simple math which undermines their bogus cult: Abraham lived ca. 2000-1800 BCE. The pedophile muhammad was born 570 CE. The islimic calendar begins 622 CE.

Unless the pedophile muhammad traveled back in time 2500 years to forcibly convert Abraham, the foundation of islime collapses on its own fraudulence.

Amil Imani: The Fraud of Islam
From the primitive land of the Arabian Peninsula of over 14 centuries ago rose Muhammad, an illiterate hired hand of a rich widow Khadija, claiming he was the bearer of a perfect life prescription from God&#8212;the Quran. He claimed humanity could do no better than to follow its precepts as well as to emulate Muhammad&#8217;s own life example for a guarantee of bliss and salvation. In exchange for this, people had to embrace Islam&#8212;surrender&#8212;by surrendering their liberty to Muhammad.

Islam is the most successful fraud in the history of humanity, and it is a great success. Millions of mullahs and imams keep the fraud going, and over a billion and a half of the faithful pay for it. They pay in funds, labor and even life, for the IOUs issued to them by the Islamic organizations that glide through life without breaking a sweat for earning their daily bread. Islam is a fraud and Muslims are the victims.

Muhammad, during his Mecca years, was ridiculed for his confused sayings by his own tribe of Quraish. He was called &#8220;shaeron majnoon&#8221;&#8212;crazed poet.

The death of his first wife and wealthy employer Khadija left Muhammad even more vulnerable to the ridicule and harassment of the Meccans. He fled from Mecca to Medina and in the relative safety of that city with a large tolerant Jewish community, Muhammad found more people willing to join his clique.

Once in Medina, Muhammad hit on a most powerful formula for success. He justified everything by claiming that Allah wanted it this way. And Allah was nothing to trifle with. He held the key to the most magnificent paradise as well as to a dreadful hell. The duty of every good Muslim became unquestioning obedience to everything that Muhammad said and wished. Muhammad became Allah&#8217;s gatekeeper to paradise and hell.

Muhammad&#8217;s formula worked magic with the Bedouins of Arabia who thrived on robbery and killing. His religion spread like a pandemic disease in no time at all.

As Muhammad gathered more and more followers, he turned on the Jewish community of Medina, killed the men, plundered their belongings, and captured their women and children as slaves. That was the birth of &#8220;Jihad.&#8221; Be meek and deceptive first, until you gather enough power then unsheathe the sword. It worked then and it is working today.

In no time at all, the savages of Arabia, allured by the win-win promise of Muhammad&#8212;you kill you get the booty from your victims in this world&#8212;you get killed and your abode will be the unimaginably glorious sensuous paradise of Allah&#8212;sword-in-hand, sallied forth to lands near and far.

Mind Control

As humans, our two legs move us along, but it is our minds that tell us which path to take in life and what to do. As the mind commands so goes the person. Yet, for humans, the mind does not arrive in this world with a set program of instructions. Contrary to many beliefs, we are born neither as demons nor as angels. Within each one of us is a potential for a demon or an angel. Many evolve into a mix of the two, a few fortunate mature into truly angelic and some become personifications of evil. It is the mind&#8217;s program that plays the critical role in making us what we are

Islam, from its inception, discovered the crucial secret of getting to the young mind early by adhering to the dictum: Instruction in early childhood is akin to carving in a rock. In the same vein goes the Jesuit saying, &#8220;Give me a child until he is seven, and I will give you the man,&#8221; derived from the philosophy and theology of Saint Augustine. The immense importance of getting early to the young mind is also emphasized by non-religious doctrines as diverse as the Freudian psychoanalytic theory and Watsonian Behaviorist psychology.

Continued http://amilimani.com/2011/11/the-fraud-of-islam/

Last edited:
If you look up the word "our" which is translated into English from Hebrew.

You will quickly find out from Bible scholars that the original word does not mean more than one person.

But is just a convention in the way Hebrew grammar is structured. :cool:

The Trinity is one person. 3 ways.

I guess you would have to believe that the temple is needed for the return of Christ. Most Christians believe this. Yet IMO, they are WRONG.

The return of Christ is a spiritual return, not the personage. Therefore the Jewish temple is moot.

Revelations should have never been included in the NT. Someone thought Christians needed a newer, more modern book of Daniel, or another prophetic book. And he then wrote one. To copy the Jews.

Dear Sweet Old Liberal. < and I mean that. There was a reason that God did not allow one bone of Christ's body to be broken. That body was the same body he inhabited when He came back to earth for forty days, and will last Christ a whole eternity. He has white hair now. When He returns it will be in his personage. We will be able to stick our finger in the very scarred wound that Thomas touched, :( if we feel it's necessary. He will be riding a horse, and a name will be written on His thigh. Spirits don't have thighs.

There is more written in the Bible about the time we are living in than about any other time on earth, including the time Christ was here. It is that important that we understand every day of it. Prophesy is being fulfilled right under our very noses. We need to recognize it. Obama was just instrumental in bringing prophesy to fruition just months ago.

God is precise. The Temple design is extremely precise. The Jews will not change one inch of it. The golden menorah has now been completed, the corner stones are ready to be set. There are several reasons Why Christians support the rebuilding.
It is another prophesy fulfilled. So, it's proof
It is evidence that Christ's return is near. VERY NEAR. So, it is anticipation. Maranantha Lord, marantha.
It is where Christ will sit. And the Jewish/ Muslim family of Abraham will be glad for it and each other. It's peace. It's a promise.

There has been a GROSS misinterpretation of scripture...This was done to build the Global Gov...and a State of Israel in order to control oil and gas in the middle east...The religious stuff is just a distraction so Christian America would fund them..with our blood..and our dollars.. ....

Daniel 9 seems to be the main Bible source to this apostasy..

we were taught many years..that Daniel 9 was about an Anti Christ as in a powerful man..and that he would betray the Jews and .would stop the sacrifice in the Temple...

This is not what the bible says..

Daniel 9 is ONLY about Jesus Christ...

Daniel 9:24..is about the 70 weeks when finished there will be reconciliation for sin..ATONEMENT and that happened with the Crucifixion of Jesus Christ..when the NEW covenant was made between God and man..

Daniel 9:26 Messiah will be cut off.....which happened when he was crucified..

Daniel 9:27..He shall confirm the covenant for one week..(his ministry) and in the midst of the week, he will be cut off (crucified) He shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease....(THE TEMPLE CURTAIN WAS TORN FROM TOP TO BOTTOM signaling THE END OF THE ANIMAL SACRIFICE FOR SIN.. the end of the First Covenant..which WAS COMPLETED THROUGH THE 'SACRIFICE' OF CHRIST..

Animal sacrifices were never to be used again in Gods covenant between himself and mankind ..for atonement of sin..Jesus completed the sacrifice..and God put his spirit into our minds and our hearts...God would not be a part of animal sacrifice for sin in Israel today for it would negate the crucifixion of Christ and the New Covenant..

Jesus told us THERE IS NO WAY TO THE FATHER...EXCEPT THROUGH THE SON..PERIOD...theres not a different way for Jews..THe bible makes that very clear..

Daniel 9:27 AND HE SHALL MAKE IT DESOLATE....

.MATTHEW 23:38 Christ told the Pharisees BEHOLD, YOUR HOUSE IS LEFT TO YOU DESOLATE..

This was the end of the Old Covenant..and the beginning of the New Covenant..

HEBREWS 8:13...In that he (Christ) sayeth, a NEW COVENANT he hath made the first OLD...Now that which DECAYETH AND WAXETH OLD is READY TO VANISH AWAY....

The Old Covenant is complete..and the second covenant has begun..This was all predicted all throughout the Old Testament to happen..

There is no Jewish temple to be built in earthly Israel....because under the New Covenant between God and his people..the Temple/Priest system has been changed.. We no longer need Priests...or temples..because our bodies have BECOME THE TEMPLE OF GOD...WHERE THE HOLY SPIRIT LIVES IN OUR HEARTS..AND IN OUR MINDS..

I CORINTHIANS 3:16..KNOW YE NOT..THAT YOU ARE THE TEMPLE OF GOD and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you...

No earthly Jewish temple in end times prophecy..that was all made up..The Temple of God is in the believer..

End times prophecy..is spiritual..not earthly...its all of the spirit..

Alot of todays eschatology comes from the Babylon Talmud...they have Judiazed our Christian religion..just as happened in the days of Christ when the Mosaic Hebrew religion was Judaized by the Babylon Talmud/Teachings of the Elders Christ condemned, a few hundred years before Christ came.....interesting..isnt it...2,000 years later..same thing happened...

Its teachings that come out of the Babylon Talmud..that says that Jews will rule over the world..Thats not in the Holy Bible...only if one twists scripture..and pays no attention to the coming of Jesus Christ..thinking that Messiah hasnt come yet..But scripture proves he did..just as planned..

Christ told us that false doctrines would permeate the Christian churches...The Harlot is us...the Christians who fall for false doctrines..He told us there would be a great delusion..that even the elect would be deceived..if that were possible..

HOW DID THIS HAPPEN???? We paid no attention to Gods word....and we did what he told us not to do..

II John 7-11..Do not associate with those who preach a different gospel..a different Jesus...But we did..and they deceived us with false doctrines..using the Rothschilds Scofield Bible that had footnotes in it..that encouraged us to think that earthly Israel was of God..

Most Christians do not read their bibles..so it was easy to trick them into these false teachings..

We have allied ourselves with apostate Israel...and were being punished for this. We have not been blessed..but are cursed and losing this nation at break neck speed.

ISRAEL is not people..ISRAEL IS JESUS CHRIST..

.EXODUS 4:22 The .Lord said, "ISRAEL IS MY SON..MY FIRST BORN.."

Anything promised to ISRAEL..was promised to Jesus Christ..

the PROMISED LAND..was promised to Jesus Christ..and the Children of Israel are those who follow Jesus.....

THE PROMISED LAND.is not an earthly land in the desert of Palestine....but a spiritual land called THE NEW JERUSALEM and it comes out of Heaven...This was promised to Israel who is Jesus.(Exodus 4:22) .by the Father..and we are co heirs because we are his children..THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL.Jew..Gentile..Greek..Black..Chinese...doesn't matter..were all one in Christ..There is no racism in Christianity..

The entire bible is only about Jesus Christ..his coming..his salvation..and his Kingdom.

END TIMES PROPHECIES????

REVELATION 1:1 THE REVELATION OF JESUS CHRIST...

End times prophecies are not earthly Israel..not Jews...no temple..just only about Jesus Christ..and his coming...

The only time earthly Jerusalem is Revelation 18...The haunt of the most vile demons..

Interesting huh..but its all scriptural..

We the Christians have been duped..tricked by globalist..who used Bible prophecy ..to build their NEW WORLD ORDER..deceiving the Christians into supporting our own demise with our children's blood in their wars, thus depopulating the Christian communities..both in America and in ancient Arab lands where Christians have dwelled since Christ......and using our tax dollars..

THIS WAS THE CRIME OF THE CENTURY..

THIS HAS BEEN THE BIGGEST HOAX IN ALL OF TIME..

THIS WAS THE GRAND DELUSION GOD WARNED US WOULD COME..WHERE EVEN THE ELECT WOULD BE DECEIVED..

That is one of God's finest Old Testament prophets, prophesying about the son, almost 800 years before the son's arrival. :) He calls this son the everlasting Father. Who else but the Trinity fits that description? Christ is the son and the Father.
We know Isaiah is talking about the God's son by the description of the son's duties that continue into Isaiah 9:7
Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, UPON THE THRONE OF DAVID, and upon His Kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment, and with justice from henceforth even forever. He's talking about the son of God alright.

Sunni, If you had a choice of the two religions I'd like for you to tell me why you chose the religion that can only find peace by killing everyone that doesn't share your belief? Jesus wants to remove the hatred from the Jews and Muslims and give ALL of Abraham's children a nice piece of the pie, and unite the half brothers in peace and love for one another forever.
You don't have to tell me if you don't want to, but since you had the freedom to choose, I'm curious as to what influenced your decision.

It is the religion that teaches "Cain's" way. If you don't like your life, kill your brother.

You said something about the Irish in me and I told you that the Irish in me could kick your ass. ;) Then you said you had a strong Irish name. I'm talking to that person.
What if you are called to act on the words of the Quran. In your heart of hearts, could you kill your neighbor, friend, that little old lady that runs the Shepherd's Closet, Cammpbellll, to promote peace, because they don't share your beliefs?

You said something about the Irish in me and I told you that the Irish in me could kick your ass. ;) Then you said you had a strong Irish name. I'm talking to that person.
What if you are called to act on the words of the Quran. In your heart of hearts, could you kill your neighbor, friend, that little old lady that runs the Shepherd's Closet, Cammpbellll, to promote peace, because they don't share your beliefs?
Exactly what words in the Quran are you referring to?

Quran chapter and verse would be nice to back up your claims.

Otherwise, you are just repeating misinformation that people have told you. :doubt:

Last edited:
I don't like it when people yank verses out of the Bible and out of context, but there are two different themes that can't be ignored between the New Testament and the Quran.
One screams peace and the other screams death to everyone but us.
Mt 5:9 Blessed are the peacemakers vs. 2:216-217 Fighting is prescribed for you.

!pesky prophesy alert!"
And his hand will be against every man.

As for "your" prophet Jesus, apparently, He is also your resident blasphemer.

And what is below is the mild version. I shudder at the words of the leaders of Islam now......

"Our Lord! why hast Thou ordered us to fight? Wouldst Thou not grant us respite to our (natural) term, near (enough)?" Say: "Short is the enjoyment of this world: the Hereafter is the best for those who do right: never will ye be dealt with unjustly in the very least!
4:95-96 Not equal are those believers who sit (at home) and receive no hurt, and those who strive and fight in the cause of God with their goods and their persons. God hath granted a grade higher to those who strive and fight with their goods and persons than to those who sit (at home). Unto all (in Faith) Hath God promised good: But those who strive and fight Hath He distinguished above those who sit (at home) by a special reward: Ranks specially bestowed by Him, and Forgiveness and Mercy. For God is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful.
5:51 O ye who believe! take not the Jews and the Christians for your friends and protectors: They are but friends and protectors to each other. And he amongst you that turns to them (for friendship) is of them. Verily God guideth not a people unjust.

5:72-73: They do blaspheme who say: "God is Christ the son of Mary." But said Christ: "O Children of Israel! worship God, my Lord and your Lord." Whoever joins other gods with God, - God will forbid him the garden, and the Fire will be his abode. There will for the wrongdoers be no one to help. They do blaspheme who say: God is one of three in a Trinity: for there is no god except One God. If they desist not from their word (of blasphemy), verily a grievous penalty will befall the blasphemers among them.

8:12-15 Remember thy Lord inspired the angels (with the message): "I am with you: give firmness to the Believers: I will instil terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them." This because they contended against God and His Apostle: If any contend against God and His Apostle, God is strict in punishment. Thus (will it be said): "Taste ye then of the (punishment): for those who resist God, is the penalty of the Fire." O ye who believe! when ye meet the Unbelievers in hostile array, never turn your backs to them.
8:37-39: In order that God may separate the impure from the pure, put the impure, one on another, heap them together, and cast them into Hell. They will be the ones to have lost. Say to the Unbelievers, if (now) they desist (from Unbelief), their past would be forgiven them; but if they persist, the punishment of those before them is already (a matter of warning for them). And fight them on until there is no more tumult or oppression, and there prevail justice and faith in God altogether and everywhere; but if they cease, verily God doth see all that they do.
9:5 But when the forbidden months are past, then fight and slay the Pagans wherever ye find them, and seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (trick in war for deceiving and outwitting the enemy); but if they repent, and establish regular prayers and practice regular charity, then open the way for them: for God is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful.
9:14 Fight them, and God will punish them by your hands, cover them with shame, help you (to victory) over them, heal the breasts of Believers
9:20 Those who believe, and suffer exile and fight with might and main, in God's cause, with their goods and their persons, have the highest rank in the sight of God: they are the people who will achieve (salvation).
9:29 "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the last day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and his apostle nor acknowledge the religion of truth of the people of the Book (the Jews and the Christians) until they pay the Jizya [tax on non-Muslims] with willing submission and feel themselves subdued."
9:41 Go ye forth, (whether equipped) lightly or heavily, and strive and struggle [fight in war], with your goods and your persons, in the cause of God. That is best for you, if ye (but) knew.
9:73 O Prophet! strive hard [wage war] against the unbelievers and the Hypocrites, and be firm against them. Their abode is Hell, - an evil refuge indeed.
9:123: O ye who believe! fight the unbelievers who gird you about, and let them find firmness in you: and know that God is with those who fear Him.
22:38-39 Verily God will defend (from ill) those who believe: verily, God loveth not any that is a traitor to faith, or shows ingratitude. To those against whom war is made, permission is given (to fight) because they are wronged-and verily, God is Most powerful for their aid
25:52 So obey not the unbelievers and fight strenuously with them in many a strenuous fight.
47:4 Therefore, when ye meet the Unbelievers (in fight), smite at their necks; At length, when ye have thoroughly subdued them, bind a bond firmly (on them): thereafter (is the time for) either generosity or ransom: Until the war lays down its burdens. Thus (are ye commanded): but if it had been God's Will, He could certainly have exacted retribution from them (Himself); but (He lets you fight) in order to test you, some with others. But those who are slain in the Way of God, - He will never let their deeds be lost.
48:29: "Those who follow Muhammad are merciless for the unbelievers but kind to each other."
60:4: We have renounced you; and enmity and hatred is begun between us and you for ever, until ye believe in Allah alone
61:9-11 It is He Who has sent His Apostle with Guidance and the Religion of Truth, that he may proclaim it over all religion, even though the Pagans may detest (it). O ye who believe! shall I lead you to a bargain that will save you from a grievous Penalty?- That ye believe in God and His Apostle, and that ye strive (fight) in the Cause of God, with your property and your persons: that will be best for you, if ye but knew!
66:9 O Prophet! make war on the infidels and hypocrites, and deal rigorously with them. Hell shall be their abode! and wretched the passage to it!

Could you kill me Sunni?

I don't like it when people yank verses out of the Bible and out of context,
Then you turn around and yank verses of the Quran out of context. And then try to use them as evidence to back your hate Islam agenda.

Some of the verses you listed were given during a war. And address a specific time, place, and situation.

While other verses talk about the punishment unbelievers will receive after they have died. Basically, they go to hell. Which the Bible also talks about a similar punishment in vivid detail.

btw You might want to get that "shudder" condition checked out. Cause it might be to onset of Parkinsons.

You asked me for chapter and verse. Don't kill the infidel messenger. ;)

And lots of verses on how to SEND them to Hell. Just like, .....fight and slay the pagans where ever ye find them, is an order, not a destination. How does, "make war on the infidels" equate to what happens to an infidel once he's dead?

No, I'm pretty sure it's radical Islam that makes me shudder. All of that unbridled hatred toward their fellow man. Give me that sweet Jesus peace anyday!!!!

Are you unable to answer my last question, or too embarassed to?

Could you kill me Sunni?

No, I'm pretty sure it's radical Islam that makes me shudder. All of that unbridled hatred toward their fellow man. Give me that sweet Jesus peace anyday!!!!
You mean like the sweet Jesus peace the Christian's brought to the American Indians throughout North and South America?

The sweet Jesus peace that turned Africa into a slave market?

Or the sweet Jesus peace that hooked most of Asia; especially China on opium?

Maybe you mean the penny per days work sweet shops in India thanks to the Jesus peace of the Christian owners?

Oh, now I know; the WWI and WWII wars between the Jesus peace nations of Europe?

That Jesus peace??

You mean like the sweet Jesus peace the Christian's brought to the American Indians throughout North and South America?

Maybe you mean the penny per days work sweet shops in India thanks to the Jesus peace of the Christian owners?

Oh, now I know; the WWI and WWII wars between the Jesus peace nations of Europe?

That Jesus peace??

Ho hum. Sunni Boi's pathetic (and oft-refuted) set of propaganda points reveals just what a hack he is.

It wasn't the peace of Jesus that brought European slave traders to Africa. It was a market. Some Africans were willing to capture and sell other Africans. Jesus offered no instructions.

Similarly, of course, Christianity had little if anything to actually do with the opium trade.

Islamic propagandists can't be honest. It's not difficult to see why. That depraved religion we call Islam can't be sold on the basis of "truth."

No, I'm pretty sure it's radical Islam that makes me shudder. All of that unbridled hatred toward their fellow man. Give me that sweet Jesus peace any day!!!!

That Jesus peace??

Ho hum. Sunni Boi's pathetic (and oft-refuted) set of propaganda points reveals just what a hack he is.

It wasn't the peace of Jesus that brought European slave traders to Africa. It was a market. Some Africans were willing to capture and sell other Africans. Jesus offered no instructions.

Similarly, of course, Christianity had little if anything to actually do with the opium trade.

Islamic propagandists can't be honest. It's not difficult to see why. That depraved religion we call Islam can't be sold on the basis of "truth."

Sunni, I shouldn't have put you on the spot like that. I'm sorry.
No, I am talking about the peace and love that surpasses understanding. The Jesus that wants to remove hatred and replace it with love. The one that wants all of Abraham's family to receive their fair share. He wants a reunion.

If Jesus wanted all of the Muslim's to die in order for the Jews to have peace, then I could understand just picking a side. But Christ's message is so different, that I don't understand not choosing unity and an absence of hate, when death and war is the alternative.
And:
You don't get to take the actions of man and pretend Jesus did them.

Last edited:
I don't like it when people yank verses out of the Bible and out of context, but there are two different themes that can't be ignored between the New Testament and the Quran.
One screams peace and the other screams death to everyone but us.
Mt 5:9 Blessed are the peacemakers vs. 2:216-217 Fighting is prescribed for you.

!pesky prophesy alert!"
And his hand will be against every man.

As for "your" prophet Jesus, apparently, He is also your resident blasphemer.

And what is below is the mild version. I shudder at the words of the leaders of Islam now......

"Our Lord! why hast Thou ordered us to fight? Wouldst Thou not grant us respite to our (natural) term, near (enough)?" Say: "Short is the enjoyment of this world: the Hereafter is the best for those who do right: never will ye be dealt with unjustly in the very least!
4:95-96 Not equal are those believers who sit (at home) and receive no hurt, and those who strive and fight in the cause of God with their goods and their persons. God hath granted a grade higher to those who strive and fight with their goods and persons than to those who sit (at home). Unto all (in Faith) Hath God promised good: But those who strive and fight Hath He distinguished above those who sit (at home) by a special reward: Ranks specially bestowed by Him, and Forgiveness and Mercy. For God is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful.
5:51 O ye who believe! take not the Jews and the Christians for your friends and protectors: They are but friends and protectors to each other. And he amongst you that turns to them (for friendship) is of them. Verily God guideth not a people unjust.

5:72-73: They do blaspheme who say: "God is Christ the son of Mary." But said Christ: "O Children of Israel! worship God, my Lord and your Lord." Whoever joins other gods with God, - God will forbid him the garden, and the Fire will be his abode. There will for the wrongdoers be no one to help. They do blaspheme who say: God is one of three in a Trinity: for there is no god except One God. If they desist not from their word (of blasphemy), verily a grievous penalty will befall the blasphemers among them.

8:12-15 Remember thy Lord inspired the angels (with the message): "I am with you: give firmness to the Believers: I will instil terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them." This because they contended against God and His Apostle: If any contend against God and His Apostle, God is strict in punishment. Thus (will it be said): "Taste ye then of the (punishment): for those who resist God, is the penalty of the Fire." O ye who believe! when ye meet the Unbelievers in hostile array, never turn your backs to them.
8:37-39: In order that God may separate the impure from the pure, put the impure, one on another, heap them together, and cast them into Hell. They will be the ones to have lost. Say to the Unbelievers, if (now) they desist (from Unbelief), their past would be forgiven them; but if they persist, the punishment of those before them is already (a matter of warning for them). And fight them on until there is no more tumult or oppression, and there prevail justice and faith in God altogether and everywhere; but if they cease, verily God doth see all that they do.
9:5 But when the forbidden months are past, then fight and slay the Pagans wherever ye find them, and seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (trick in war for deceiving and outwitting the enemy); but if they repent, and establish regular prayers and practice regular charity, then open the way for them: for God is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful.
9:14 Fight them, and God will punish them by your hands, cover them with shame, help you (to victory) over them, heal the breasts of Believers
9:20 Those who believe, and suffer exile and fight with might and main, in God's cause, with their goods and their persons, have the highest rank in the sight of God: they are the people who will achieve (salvation).
9:29 "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the last day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and his apostle nor acknowledge the religion of truth of the people of the Book (the Jews and the Christians) until they pay the Jizya [tax on non-Muslims] with willing submission and feel themselves subdued."
9:41 Go ye forth, (whether equipped) lightly or heavily, and strive and struggle [fight in war], with your goods and your persons, in the cause of God. That is best for you, if ye (but) knew.
9:73 O Prophet! strive hard [wage war] against the unbelievers and the Hypocrites, and be firm against them. Their abode is Hell, - an evil refuge indeed.
9:123: O ye who believe! fight the unbelievers who gird you about, and let them find firmness in you: and know that God is with those who fear Him.
22:38-39 Verily God will defend (from ill) those who believe: verily, God loveth not any that is a traitor to faith, or shows ingratitude. To those against whom war is made, permission is given (to fight) because they are wronged-and verily, God is Most powerful for their aid
25:52 So obey not the unbelievers and fight strenuously with them in many a strenuous fight.
47:4 Therefore, when ye meet the Unbelievers (in fight), smite at their necks; At length, when ye have thoroughly subdued them, bind a bond firmly (on them): thereafter (is the time for) either generosity or ransom: Until the war lays down its burdens. Thus (are ye commanded): but if it had been God's Will, He could certainly have exacted retribution from them (Himself); but (He lets you fight) in order to test you, some with others. But those who are slain in the Way of God, - He will never let their deeds be lost.
48:29: "Those who follow Muhammad are merciless for the unbelievers but kind to each other."
60:4: We have renounced you; and enmity and hatred is begun between us and you for ever, until ye believe in Allah alone
61:9-11 It is He Who has sent His Apostle with Guidance and the Religion of Truth, that he may proclaim it over all religion, even though the Pagans may detest (it). O ye who believe! shall I lead you to a bargain that will save you from a grievous Penalty?- That ye believe in God and His Apostle, and that ye strive (fight) in the Cause of God, with your property and your persons: that will be best for you, if ye but knew!
66:9 O Prophet! make war on the infidels and hypocrites, and deal rigorously with them. Hell shall be their abode! and wretched the passage to it!

Could you kill me Sunni?

He will dodge this, he is not interested in "truth". That was clear when he claimed that he "studied" the Bible, and still went to the deception of islam.

Forum List

Back