🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why do Christians support a president that has admitted to sexual assault?

Funny Trump talk smack about grabbing this and that and many on the left are offended but when Bill Clinton was caught lying about his affair the same people outraged about Trump are now wanting to forget their 1990's hero and focus only on Trump.

Before asking the right why they voted for Trump maybe the left should explain why they voted for Bill Clinton in 1992 and 1996 seeing rumors were flying around about his ( Clinton ) sexual affairs before he won in 1992 and was caught in a lie during his second term!?!

As for me I voted for Johnson and let be factual before one of you write that any vote not for Clinton was for Trump should realize Hillary would have still lost the State of Texas if you added Johnson voters and Stein voters to her total!

If Trump's only sin was getting a hummer from a willing intern, I'd have no problem with him.

Before asking the right why they voted for Trump maybe the left should explain why they voted for Bill Clinton in 1992 and 1996 seeing rumors were flying around about his ( Clinton ) sexual affairs before he won in 1992 and was caught in a lie during his second term!?!

Actually way before that we should ask how it's relevant to Presidenting.

That's what I did at the time. There were all kinds of reasons to vote against Bull Clinton but this wasn't one of them. He wasn't running for High Priest.

Or as I liked to put it at the time, if Ralph Kramden is boinking his neighbor Trixie, how does that affect his ability to drive the bus the next day? Exactly --- it doesn't. We were the hypocrisy laughingstock of the world when that charade was going on. And even more when it came out that Henry Hyde and Bob Livingston had done the same thing.

Funny Trump talk smack about grabbing this and that and many on the left are offended but when Bill Clinton was caught lying about his affair the same people outraged about Trump are now wanting to forget their 1990's hero and focus only on Trump.

As for me I voted for Johnson and let be factual before one of you write that any vote not for Clinton was for Trump should realize Hillary would have still lost the State of Texas if you added Johnson voters and Stein voters to her total!

If Trump's only sin was getting a hummer from a willing intern, I'd have no problem with him.

Zackly --- I wish that were his only issue.

...and why isn't Trump being prosecuted like Bill Cosby? The lies just keep coming...Conway got caught in another yesterday, claiming Obama had a six month ban on Iraqi refugees, because of two that committed a massacre here in the U.S.

There's so many lies, it's hard to keep up with them. The birther lie, the illegal voters lie, the Russian lie....and on and on it goes.

Trump has insulted almost all of our allies, while praising Putin. Putin must have that Pee tape.

If the wall isn't built by 2020 will republicans realize it was a lie? Do you really believe congress is going to pay for it? Sheesh!

Is this thread about Bill Clinton? If not, why?

That's what I did at the time. There were all kinds of reasons to vote against Bull Clinton but this wasn't one of them. He wasn't running for High Priest.

Or as I liked to put it at the time, if Ralph Kramden is boinking his neighbor Trixie, how does that affect his ability to drive the bus the next day? Exactly --- it doesn't. We were the hypocrisy laughingstock of the world when that charade was going on. And even more when it came out that Henry Hyde and Bob Livingston had done the same thing.

rape (Clinton) and infidelity (Trump) are quite different. But you know that and are only expressing your left wing obsession and your frustration that your wonderful hildebeast got beaten soundly.

...and why isn't Trump being prosecuted like Bill Cosby? The lies just keep coming...Conway got caught in another yesterday, claiming Obama had a six month ban on Iraqi refugees, because of two that committed a massacre here in the U.S.

There's so many lies, it's hard to keep up with them. The birther lie, the illegal voters lie, the Russian lie....and on and on it goes.

Trump has insulted almost all of our allies, while praising Putin. Putin must have that Pee tape.

If the wall isn't built by 2020 will republicans realize it was a lie? Do you really believe congress is going to pay for it? Sheesh!
Is it not because Christians should forgive? Not being a religious man myself, I will pretend to turn to you for instruction.

When did Trump admit to sexual assault? I must have missed that one. Or is your drunk-ass just posting more bullshit?

Not trying to be rude, but the OP is likely another Communist/Progressive who doesn't understand Christianity. I recommend he or she attend Church some time.

Good point, I was at Chuch this past Sunday and the main topic for the week was how Jesus was all about persecuting whole groups of people based upon the actions of a few. That was one of Jesus's core principles.

Next week I hear they will be talking about how skin color is a good measuring stick for value to society.

I doubt you really attended Church recently. Your comment gives it away. You don't understand Christianity. If you and the OP did understand, the question wouldn't have been asked.

Do you doubt my faith? Who are you to question.

Not trying to be rude, but the OP is likely another Communist/Progressive who doesn't understand Christianity. I recommend he or she attend Church some time.

Good point, I was at Chuch this past Sunday and the main topic for the week was how Jesus was all about persecuting whole groups of people based upon the actions of a few. That was one of Jesus's core principles.

Next week I hear they will be talking about how skin color is a good measuring stick for value to society.

I doubt you really attended Church recently. Your comment gives it away. You don't understand Christianity. If you and the OP did understand, the question wouldn't have been asked.

Do you doubt my faith? Who are you to question.

You're too full of hate to have attended Church recently. Your comments give it away.

Let's back that up to the Bill Clinton years and insert Clinton for Trump, then ask why the left supports such a President......

Democrats do not have a large constituency of supposed Christian voters. Even those Democrats that are Christians believe strongly in the separation of Church and State, so Democratic candidates are not held to Christian standards as a prerequisite.

Republicans DO have a large constituency of Christians that believe a Christian based government, they are fanatics on holding Democratic politicians to their Christian standards, but apparently they have a separate standard for Republican politicians.

Perhaps their true religion has changed from Christianity to Republican partisanship?

Let's back that up to the Bill Clinton years and insert Clinton for Trump, then ask why the left supports such a President......

Democrats do not have a large constituency of supposed Christian voters. Even those Democrats that are Christians believe strongly in the separation of Church and State, so Democratic candidates are not held to Christian standards as a prerequisite.

Republicans DO have a large constituency of Christians that believe a Christian based government, they are fanatics on holding Democratic politicians to their Christian standards, but apparently they have a separate standard for Republican politicians.

Perhaps their true religion has changed from Christianity to Republican partisanship?

your ignorance is amazing. Are you an adult? If so, are you posting from a mental care facility?

You must have shit for brains to make a comparison like that. Like you, trump is a nazi. Bill Clinton actually gives a shit about the rights of those people you & others like you happily oppress. Big difference.

You and the OP are likely average Communists/Progressives who don't understand Christianity. Try attending Church some time.

You must have shit for brains to make a comparison like that. Trump is a nazi. Bill Clinton actually gives a shit about the rights of those people you & others like you happily oppress.

Hmmm, really? the rights of the women he raped and abused? the women that Hillary destroyed after he raped and abused them?

What specifically has Trump done that makes him a Nazi?

How about the Nazi-like tactics of the rioters at Berkley? Preventing free speech. You have it backwards, fool

Trixie was pretty hot! It just might affect Ralph's ability to drive a bus the next day!

rape (Clinton) and infidelity (Trump) are quite different. But you know that and are only expressing your left wing obsession and your frustration that your wonderful hildebeast got beaten soundly.

Link to my "wonderful hildebeast" [sic] ?

Nah, didn't think so.

What I posted was exactly the same thing I was saying nineteen years ago. Never got an answer, then or now. But nice try at changing the inconvenient subject. You get a participation trophy.

You must have shit for brains to make a comparison like that. Trump is a nazi. Bill Clinton actually gives a shit about the rights of those people you & others like you happily oppress.

Hmmm, really? the rights of the women he raped and abused? the women that Hillary destroyed after he raped and abused them?

How about the Nazi-like tactics of the rioters at Berkley? Preventing free speech. You have it backwards, fool
You like to throw the word "rape" around when talking about a person who was never indicted, let alone convicted of rape.....I know why tho......you like to lessen the seriousness of REAL rape....like your fellow RWrs.

Link to my "wonderful hildebeast" [sic] ?

Nah, didn't think so.

What I posted was exactly the same thing I was saying nineteen years ago. Never got an answer, then or now. But nice try at changing the inconvenient subject. You get a participation trophy.

are you now claiming that you were not a Hillary (hildebeast) supporter?

Just pointing out your hypocrisy when you demonize Trump for doing much less than Clinton in treatment of women.

So, you want an answer to the question: what does this have to do with doing the job? Nothing until it puts the president in a potential position of being blackmailed or bribed.

Nothing Trump has done puts him in that position, Hillary and Bubba, just the opposite.

are you now claiming that you were not a Hillary (hildebeast) supporter?

Are you now admitting you pulled it out of your ass because you went looking for said quote and couldn't find one?

Do your homework next time, Gummo.

Just pointing out your hypocrisy when you demonize Trump for doing much less than Clinton in treatment of women.

Again ---- link?

So, you want an answer to the question: what does this have to do with doing the job? Nothing until it puts the president in a potential position of being blackmailed or bribed.

Nothing Trump has done puts him in that position, Hillary and Bubba, just the opposite.

Ya mean like, say, hiring Russian prostitutes to pee on the bed? :lol:

You like to throw the word "rape" around when talking about a person who was never indicted, let alone convicted of rape.....I know why tho......you like to lessen the seriousness of REAL rape....like your fellow RWrs.

Remember "legitimate rape"?

Forum List

Back