🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why do Christians support a president that has admitted to sexual assault?

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

It is funny as hell watching snowflakes come up with new BS every day with which to attack Trump.

This one is especially funny since they have 'attempted to undermine our democracy' by vandalizing and firebombing GOP HQs, beat and bloodied Trump supporters, threatened Electoral College voters, called for the assassination of the President, and called for a military coup...all because their WHITE BILL COSBY and his ENABLER failed to win the WH.

:lmao:

...and why isn't Trump being prosecuted like Bill Cosby? The lies just keep coming...Conway got caught in another yesterday, claiming Obama had a six month ban on Iraqi refugees, because of two that committed a massacre here in the U.S.

There's so many lies, it's hard to keep up with them. The birther lie, the illegal voters lie, the Russian lie....and on and on it goes.

Trump has insulted almost all of our allies, while praising Putin. Putin must have that Pee tape.

If the wall isn't built by 2020 will republicans realize it was a lie? Do you really believe congress is going to pay for it? Sheesh!

Let's back that up to the Bill Clinton years and insert Clinton for Trump, then ask why the left supports such a President......
After the Lewinsky Affair came out, no one.....no one voted for B. Clinton again. Can you RW Christers say the same about Drumplethinskin?

Uhhhhh you do know he served two terms? What were they going to do, vote for him as dog catcher?

Will you please make up your mind? If someone mentions a religious reason for a position you Party puritans scream church and state. If the religious whom most of you hold in great contempt don't react the way you think they should then you scream that they aren't real christians.

I've read the Bible. No where in it does it say that some self important internet poster gets to decide such things. For people like you wield faith as a cudgel. Not your faith mind you, but the person you are angry at.

Worse, your argument might have worked a little better if the Democratic Candidate hadn't made her bones handling the "Bimbo Eruptions" during the campaign of 1992. So arguing that she is somehow superior to anyone in this subject is not even a game of inches, you need a micrometer to scale the difference.

Here is a question for you. Why can't you argue policy? Why can't you discuss anything but the subject of the outrage of the day message from the mailing list?

I can, and have argued my objection to Trump on policy. Why can't you? Instead you insult something that you obviously don't understand.

Why do Christians support a president that has admitted to sexual assault?

Because (a) their direct religious guidelines --- if they have any ---- are deliberately conflated with politics.... thank Jerry Falwell and his ilk for that --- and (b) because those religious/moral guidelines, which may be variable from one person to the next, are subservient to the more powerful, more basic Authoritarian-passive hero-worship, which is political and which is not variable.

This just occurred to me yesterday while driving ....... I was monitoring a godcaster radio station (strictly for a technical signal propagation study you understand) and could not help noticing the common theme in the Christianist music they play all day. Sentiments like "how great thou art" and one whose lyrics I caught went:

"Trust and Obey
It's the only way!"

Relentlessly hammering in the belittling concept "you are shit" and "sit down and shut up" and "don't you dare question Authority". In that case the Authority is the church/religion, but the greater psychology is "you are shit, therefore submit".

Why that would be attractive to anybody is still a mystery ----- perhaps there are a lot of masochists out there ---- but the overarching theme is submission to authority.

So when Rump gives them a very obvious authority figure, they respond the way they've been trained.

That's my theory and I'm stickin' to it.

Yet another song on this "Joy FM" station crooned that "we are the bride, Christ is the groom". I'll leave the implications of that unsaid, as this is a family site, but damn I hope they changed the sheets.

...and why isn't Trump being prosecuted like Bill Cosby? The lies just keep coming...Conway got caught in another yesterday, claiming Obama had a six month ban on Iraqi refugees, because of two that committed a massacre here in the U.S.

There's so many lies, it's hard to keep up with them. The birther lie, the illegal voters lie, the Russian lie....and on and on it goes.

Trump has insulted almost all of our allies, while praising Putin. Putin must have that Pee tape.

If the wall isn't built by 2020 will republicans realize it was a lie? Do you really believe congress is going to pay for it? Sheesh!

Give me a link where he admitted to sexual assault.

I saw a video where he was bragging to a Bush cousin that women let him group them. Whether that sort of shit is true? Who knows? Guys talk shit all the time. But do you have a link where he states, for the record, that he sexual assaulted a specific woman, like raped her and shit?

I have some beach front property to sell you in the Sahara, you game?

Morocco? Nice. :thup:

Snowflakes are basically composed primarily of water and have no urges in any direction per any amendment.

Snowflakes have another characteristic that gets lost on these pages --- they're all unique.

Which ironically melts down the whole metaphor.

Let's back that up to the Bill Clinton years and insert Clinton for Trump, then ask why the left supports such a President......

Let's back up to the thread title and then ask why some wags, whenever they see Rump's name, try to change the subject to "Clinton".

Pogo's Law strikes again.

Cute try.

Bills%20women_zpslmtyantw.png

Obama brought in Muslim fanatic bomb makers. He placed them in Kentucky. He did create a six month ban after his major fuck up.

Funny Trump talk smack about grabbing this and that and many on the left are offended but when Bill Clinton was caught lying about his affair the same people outraged about Trump are now wanting to forget their 1990's hero and focus only on Trump.

Before asking the right why they voted for Trump maybe the left should explain why they voted for Bill Clinton in 1992 and 1996 seeing rumors were flying around about his ( Clinton ) sexual affairs before he won in 1992 and was caught in a lie during his second term!?!

As for me I voted for Johnson and let be factual before one of you write that any vote not for Clinton was for Trump should realize Hillary would have still lost the State of Texas if you added Johnson voters and Stein voters to her total!

Not trying to be rude, but the OP is likely another Communist/Progressive who doesn't understand Christianity. I recommend he or she attend Church some time.

That is the problem with the Right...

They don't know the difference between consensual sex and sexual assault.

That is the problem with the Right...

They don't know the difference between consensual sex and sexual assault.

Are you being serious? You clearly don't know much about Slick Willy. You really don't have a clue how hilarious your comment is. I find that even more hilarious. :lol:

Not trying to be rude, but the OP is likely another Communist/Progressive who doesn't understand Christianity. I recommend he or she attend Church some time.

Good point, I was at Chuch this past Sunday and the main topic for the week was how Jesus was all about persecuting whole groups of people based upon the actions of a few. That was one of Jesus's core principles.

Next week I hear they will be talking about how skin color is a good measuring stick for value to society.

Obama brought in Muslim fanatic bomb makers. He placed them in Kentucky. He did create a six month ban after his major fuck up.

He had them over the White House for dinner too.

Give me a link where he admitted to sexual assault.

I saw a video where he was bragging to a Bush cousin that women let him group them. Whether that sort of shit is true? Who knows? Guys talk shit all the time. But do you have a link where he states, for the record, that he sexual assaulted a specific woman, like raped her and shit?

I have some beach front property to sell you in the Sahara, you game?

Show us the same for Bill Cosby.

Unless you think Bill Cosby is innocent.

Typical hatred from the Left.....so you think we should have supported a sociopathic, murderous congenital liar who enabled her husbands serial sexual predation instead. You just can't make this shit up.

Another victim of Fake News

Good point, I was at Chuch this past Sunday and the main topic for the week was how Jesus was all about persecuting whole groups of people based upon the actions of a few. That was one of Jesus's core principles.

Next week I hear they will be talking about how skin color is a good measuring stick for value to society.

I doubt you really attended Church recently. Your comment gives it away. You don't understand Christianity. If you and the OP did understand, the question wouldn't have been asked.

Forum List

Back