🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why do Christians support a president that has admitted to sexual assault?

Not trying to be rude, but the OP is likely another Communist/Progressive who doesn't understand Christianity. I recommend he or she attend Church some time.
As a Christian, I'm well aware of Jesus' warning against being denied entrance into heaven by the preachers that seek to deceive the masses. You don't find God in church, he's found in your heart.
Matthew 23

You should give Church a shot. It really is a positive uplifting experience. Any negativity and hate you have in you, tends to dissipate very quickly. You leave feeling a sense of calm and hope. I know many will ridicule what i'm saying, but i urge them to give it a shot. It could change their lives.

...and why isn't Trump being prosecuted like Bill Cosby? The lies just keep coming...Conway got caught in another yesterday, claiming Obama had a six month ban on Iraqi refugees, because of two that committed a massacre here in the U.S.

There's so many lies, it's hard to keep up with them. The birther lie, the illegal voters lie, the Russian lie....and on and on it goes.

Trump has insulted almost all of our allies, while praising Putin. Putin must have that Pee tape.

If the wall isn't built by 2020 will republicans realize it was a lie? Do you really believe congress is going to pay for it? Sheesh!

Let's back that up to the Bill Clinton years and insert Clinton for Trump, then ask why the left supports such a President......

Democrats do not have a large constituency of supposed Christian voters. Even those Democrats that are Christians believe strongly in the separation of Church and State, so Democratic candidates are not held to Christian standards as a prerequisite.

Republicans DO have a large constituency of Christians that believe a Christian based government, they are fanatics on holding Democratic politicians to their Christian standards, but apparently they have a separate standard for Republican politicians.

Perhaps their true religion has changed from Christianity to Republican partisanship?

You and the OP are likely average Communists/Progressives who don't understand Christianity. Try attending Church some time.
Jesus was warning about Osteen, Robertson, and Falwell. That koolaid is poison.

You don't understand Christianity. You're warping things to fit your particular agenda. You're using Jesus to try and justify your bitterness and hate. And that's wrong. Jesus wasn't about that.

Why have Christians supported presidents who have committed adultery and not admitted it? How about any other sin a presidential candidate has committed? If we're waiting for a perfect candidate we would never be able to vote. Which of course would make people very happy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Forum List

Back