Why Do Democrats Feel They Are Above The Law?

He wasn't innocent
He was guilty - The facts were not even in dispute.
Did a DC court refuse to find him guilty - yeah, no DC court ever finds someone in the Democrat Cult guilty of anything.
If the facts aren’t in dispute, then the political hacks prosecuted a non-crime.

He was found innocent of the charges and everyone knows it was a weak and politically motivated case.

Just like the cases Durham tried to prosecute.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, big surprise there. Have fun with it.
As for who thinks they are above the law, the Trump admin, trump and trumpers figure very highly also, as we say from the indictment, convictions a guilty please, of the faithful while he was in office and since he left.
That didn't take long. Swoop in with "But TRUMP!, but TRUMP!".

If you fly Delta Airlines, Shop Target, subscribe to Netflix or patronize Starbucks.......
Actions speak louder than words.

YOU support the Leftists in this thread. Literally.

Not one House Democrat voted to investigate the possible weaponization of the federal government. What's wrong with a fact finding investigation? If nothing is found then nothing is found. But, if the federal government has been weaponized for political purposes, don't Americans deserve to know? Don't those on the left believe that the House should use it's oversight powers? Don't those on the left believe in keeping our democracy and not taking it away through the weaponization of the DOJ, the FBI, and the CIA? Don't those on the left believe that no one should be above the law, not even those in the federal government? Shouldn't those abusing their power for political gain be held accountable?

For starters, the House members seeking to lead this Committee are January 6th insurrectionists under investigation by the FBI. This is like putting the arsonists on a Committee to investigate the Fire Department.

How be we put Hunter Biden on this Committee.

Not one House Democrat voted to investigate the possible weaponization of the federal government. What's wrong with a fact finding investigation? If nothing is found then nothing is found. But, if the federal government has been weaponized for political purposes, don't Americans deserve to know? Don't those on the left believe that the House should use it's oversight powers? Don't those on the left believe in keeping our democracy and not taking it away through the weaponization of the DOJ, the FBI, and the CIA? Don't those on the left believe that no one should be above the law, not even those in the federal government? Shouldn't those abusing their power for political gain be held accountable?

ha ha... You're hilarious

I don't even bother asking such questions anymore. The answer is obvious to every one of the questions...

Can you spell Politics?

That's all the demonrats care about. Anyone who thinks otherwise is UNINFORMED

I doubt you hurt his feelings.
You people do show an unusual obsession with Trump
Not obsessed, but it was an unusual set of actors in the last administration, to say the least. I am not sure that I ever saw an administration with so many that thought they were above the law, but weren't, very few of them Democrats.

They're afraid of him because they know he is right.

Maybe they're scared of the demise of the dim party.. (we wish)

Then again, maybe the party is gone.. taken over by commies and other freaks
Or it could be the obvious reason. He's a criminal.

How many hours of non-insurrectionist video does it take to justify all the hours of insurrectionist video?
If you have video of people breaking the law, you could have infinite number hours of video of someone not breaking the law, and the people breaking the law are still breaking the law. But the Red Hat is incapable of thinking logically.

Just sayin.., Didn't mean to hurt your feelings.:itsok:
I'm very appreciative that you care so deeply about my feelz. I don't, though, know why you would think your post was so important that it could hurt them. But don't worry, I was laughing at your obvious deflection attempt.

If you have video of people breaking the law, you could have infinite number hours of video of someone not breaking the law, and the people breaking the law are still breaking the law. But the Red Hat is incapable of thinking logically.

Or -

You can have selectively edited video that appears to show one thing, and then when the larger picture is shown it shows something completely different.

Stay tuned.

Yeah people are investigated because they are believed to be doing something illegal. Why is that such a hard concept for you to understand?
Great to hear you say that and glad you are on board with the House investigating to see if the federal government has been weaponized for political purposes.

You have to have cause for an investigation. You cant just say something you believe to be true with no evidence and say lets investigate this. WTF what is wrong with you? I guarantee you Jim Jordan or any other member of the wack pack has AN Y evidence that the FBI has been politically weaponized.
There is plenty of cause for investigation. Are you worried about the outcome?

Forum List

Back