Why Do Democrats Feel They Are Above The Law?

Lets investigate you because you're a danger to society. See how that works you dumb piece of shit.
LOL. That's EXACTLY what the left have done to Trump over the last several years, investigate, hoping to find a crime. It is you lefties who are trying to take democracy away and are a danger to society, even weaponizing the DOJ, the FBI, and even the CIA. You round up everyone who was at the Capital on Jan 6th and find something to charge them with while letting BLM protesters commit violence, destroy property and loot, try to overrun courts, destroy police buildings, and take over swaths of US territory and turn them into lawless zones and then don't prosecute every person who was there.

As usual, whenever you guys have lose an argument, out comes the name calling.
What exactly are "we" (whoever that is) losing? We've locked close to 1,000 of the Red Hats up where they belong. Your investigations will go nowhere because crimes were committed by right wing domestic terrorists. You obviously have a problem with reality and you need help. Instead you'll continue to babble your nonsense on here because there are like minded mentally ill people on here that agree with you.

As usual, whenever you guys have lose an argument, out comes the name calling.

Cultists can't debate effectively because they have never had to
Every one is taught to think the same.
They lash out and then put their fingers in their ears.
I can't hear you.
I can't hear you.

Then they are shocked that everyone realizes that they are in a cult.

Well, just look at who the democrats of this forum idolize - influence peddlers, child rapists, domestic terrorists, violent career criminals, ballot stuffers, worthless bums, the list comes on and on.

They make it clear that the ends justify the means and the end game for them is one-party rule.

What exactly are "we" (whoever that is) losing? We've locked close to 1,000 of the Red Hats up where they belong. Your investigations will go nowhere because crimes were committed by right wing domestic terrorists. You obviously have a problem with reality and you need help. Instead you'll continue to babble your nonsense on here because there are like minded mentally ill people on here that agree with you.
Hmmmmmmmmmmm, I'm trying to figure out how you want me to answer this as you claimed you put me on ignore. So, you would never see my response.

Forum List

Back