Why do democrats hate poor black people and want them permanently on welfare?

Your point is they take capital gains....and that's cheating? LOL!
You're funny.

How is that funny? They don't pay your imaginary 39%. CEO's get paid millions, much in stocks so they don't have to pay income tax.

How is that funny? They don't pay your imaginary 39%.

Your ignorance is funny.
Go back and read my comments.
They pay that rate on their INCOME. I could explain the difference between capital gains and income,
but based on your previous contributions to the thread, it would go over your head.

CEO's get paid millions, much in stocks so they don't have to pay income tax.

When a CEO gets paid in stock, that's income. DERP.
But when you start to slice that group further -- all the way up to the top 0.001 percent -- you'll notice that the effective tax rate falls steadily to 17.60 percent at the very top.
As the rich become super-rich, they pay lower taxes. For real.

The super rich get most of their earnings from capital gains, not income. DERP!

And they only pay 17.60 percent.

They pay 15% on their long-term capital gains and 39.6% on their income over $467K.

You've never owned or ran a business, you don't know shit. Typical Lefty, you need a Gov or a Union to do what you can't do.

It seems you don't know shit. For 40 years republicans been preaching against unions. That has crushed the middle class. Now that is a fact.

Nope. Sorry, you worry about clocking out or in one minute early. The fact is this kid, lazy people need/want unions. They want to as little as they can do and make as much as they can make. Industrious people work hard, get ahead, and make more because they earn it. You are Leftwing ,lazy excrement.

And the middle class disappears. As does our greatness.

Our problem is not the deunionization of the workforce. Our problem is your kind who think that everybody else owes you something. Yes our middle class is disappearing, but you aren't smart enough to know that your side has been in charge just as much as our side and it's still happening. You've swallowed their bullshit and just keep coming back for more. Me? When I need more I make changes. When I want more I earn it. I'd never hire a man like you, you're lazy.

haha I work more than you could ever imagine. But you aren't very bright, you talk out of your ass.

Your policies have slowed our economy greatly.

Sure you do, and yet here you are whining about how much you don't make. My policies have built two agencies from the ground up. I did it by hiring people who unlike you aren't afraid to work and do what it takes to be successful. My policies make me pay more taxes and pay more for employees than you could possibly know. Here's the thing kid, you think wages are all that there is. You haven't a clue.

You've never owned or ran a business, you don't know shit. Typical Lefty, you need a Gov or a Union to do what you can't do.

It seems you don't know shit. For 40 years republicans been preaching against unions. That has crushed the middle class. Now that is a fact.

Nope. Sorry, you worry about clocking out or in one minute early. The fact is this kid, lazy people need/want unions. They want to as little as they can do and make as much as they can make. Industrious people work hard, get ahead, and make more because they earn it. You are Leftwing ,lazy excrement.

Killing the middle class has been great for economic growth and increasing the debt. Bravo!

But enough about Obama's 8 years.

Start with Reagan.

Massive growth in the economy, huge increase in jobs, massive tax cuts and big increases in income, across the board. That was Reagan.

How many of those things did Obama give us?
I mean he did have the weakest recovery since, forever practically.

Our problem is not the deunionization of the workforce. Our problem is your kind who think that everybody else owes you something. Yes our middle class is disappearing, but you aren't smart enough to know that your side has been in charge just as much as our side and it's still happening. You've swallowed their bullshit and just keep coming back for more. Me? When I need more I make changes. When I want more I earn it. I'd never hire a man like you, you're lazy.

haha I work more than you could ever imagine. But you aren't very bright, you talk out of your ass.

Sure you do, and yet here you are whining about how much you don't make. My policies have built two agencies from the ground up. I did it by hiring people who unlike you aren't afraid to work and do what it takes to be successful. My policies make me pay more taxes and pay more for employees than you could possibly know. Here's the thing kid, you think wages are all that there is. You haven't a clue.

Please quote where I have done that at all. You seem to talk out of your ass and just straight make shit up.

I am smart enough to recognize that destroying the middle class has slowed our entire economy. And my business would make more with a strong economy.

Killing the middle class has been great for economic growth and increasing the debt. Bravo!

Start with Reagan.

Massive growth in the economy, huge increase in jobs, massive tax cuts and big increases in income, across the board. That was Reagan.

And Reagan began the decline of the middle class while greatly increasing the debt. Not a good combo.

Please quote where I have done that at all. You seem to talk out of your ass and just straight make shit up.

I am smart enough to recognize that destroying the middle class has slowed our entire economy. And my business would make more with a strong economy.

You don't own a business kid. If you aren't begging for the Unions to get you more money what are you whining about? You don't seem to be able to follow a conversation in a linear manner, do I need to slow down for you? Should I use smaller words?

Start with Reagan.

And Reagan began the decline of the middle class while greatly increasing the debt. Not a good combo.

.....and no doubt you think Jimmy was your champion...;)

You don't own a business kid. If you aren't begging for the Unions to get you more money what are you whining about? You don't seem to be able to follow a conversation in a linear manner, do I need to slow down for you? Should I use smaller words?

You didn't quote anything. Ah yes, you are just making shit up.

I would like to see our country and economy strong again. You just care about yourself. Of course if you really own a business you too would be better off with a strong economy. But you are not smart enough to see that.

Start with Reagan.

.....and no doubt you think Jimmy was your champion...;)

Well Clinton beat Reagan in pretty much every aspect. But I'm really interested in fixing the future. This war on unions has slowed our economy.

I would like to see our country and economy strong again. You just care about yourself. Of course if you really own a business you too would be better off with a strong economy. But you are not smart enough to see that.

LOL. Kid you're ignorant. The Unions/Govt do not/cannot make a strong economy. A man who only cares about himself is like you. Me? I pay them what they are worth and what they earn which is ALWAYS determined by their own efforts. You need someone to dictate what and how you earn what you earn. That is a weak and ineffectual man. People make a strong economy, and they do it when it when they get the Govt and the Unions out of the way. You earn your "wage" kid, I'll pay my people what they are worth.

With how fast the middle class is shrinking you should be concerned for everyone. I don't hear real answers from either party.

what??? Republicans want to eliminate taxes regulations unions illegals to bring back 40 million jobs that liberals offshored. Now do you understand?

We've trIed that. It all goes to the rich. Taxes are at historic lows. Unions are in deep decline. The middle class shrinks. The rich sent jobs to china. The rich hire immigrants. How dumb are you?

Make American great again? We need strong unions.

We've trIed that. It all goes to the rich. Taxes are at historic lows.

Ummm....the top tax rate is almost 40%.
In 1988, it was 28%. DERP!
uhhhh....hmmm.... in 1986 it was 50% and now it is 39%, in 1980 it was 70% and now it's 39%

Historical Rates

39.6 percent: Top tax rate in 2000

31 percent: Top tax rate in 1991

50 percent: Top tax rate in 1986

70 percent: Top tax rate in 1980

91 percent: Top tax rate in 1963

84.4 percent: Top tax rate in 1950

94 percent: Top tax rate in 1945

LOL. Kid you're ignorant. The Unions/Govt do not/cannot make a strong economy. A man who only cares about himself is like you. Me? I pay them what they are worth and what they earn which is ALWAYS determined by their own efforts. You need someone to dictate what and how you earn what you earn. That is a weak and ineffectual man. People make a strong economy, and they do it when it when they get the Govt and the Unions out of the way. You earn your "wage" kid, I'll pay my people what they are worth.

Yes getting the unions out of the way has worked great. You are a weak man, you won't admit when you have been wrong.

With how fast the middle class is shrinking you should be concerned for everyone. I don't hear real answers from either party.

what??? Republicans want to eliminate taxes regulations unions illegals to bring back 40 million jobs that liberals offshored. Now do you understand?

We've trIed that. It all goes to the rich. Taxes are at historic lows. Unions are in deep decline. The middle class shrinks. The rich sent jobs to china. The rich hire immigrants. How dumb are you?

uhhhh....hmmm.... in 1986 it was 50% and now it is 39%, in 1980 it was 70% and now it's 39%

Historical Rates

Can you now figure out why?

trade800.jpg

Start with Reagan.

upload_2017-3-30_21-49-47.png

upload_2017-3-30_21-53-40.png

Looks like Reagan did more for the middle class than Obama.
And added a massive $1.6 trillion to the debt, compared to Obama's tiny addition of $9.3 trillion.

Attachments

• upload_2017-3-30_21-50-54.png
    upload_2017-3-30_21-50-54.png
    11 KB · Views: 18

Yes getting the unions out of the way has worked great. You are a weak man, you won't admit when you have been wrong.

Either that or the entire country ending up like Detroit and no jobs

Sure kid. Of course you are always correct, just ask you. Tell me, do you have your Union Local Number tattooed on your arm? My people make a lot of money, but see they EARN it. You? You want it given to you. Go cry to Obambi.

Historical Rates

It's weird, you left out 1988 when the top rate was 28%.
Saying 39.6% is historically low is moronic. Liberal math.

Sure kid. Of course you are always correct, just ask you. Tell me, do you have your Union Local Number tattooed on your arm? My people make a lot of money, but see they EARN it. You? You want it given to you. Go cry to Obambi.

There you go talking out your ass again. Not something smart people do.

It's the same strategy The Roman Empire employed with the common people of Rome using wheat rations, bread and circuses.

This was given the common people to keep them appeased and to support a caste system in Rome keeping the Elites, Patrons and The Senate and Roman Administrators and Politicos at the top, and only allowing limited upward mobility....mostly for soldiers and no one else.

47% of The American People pay ZERO Taxes. The poor in the US have one of the greatest standards of living in the world. They are appeased and have no desire towards upward mobility and this is by design.

Historical Rates

It's weird, you left out 1988 when the top rate was 28%.
Saying 39.6% is historically low is moronic. Liberal math.

Historically they are low.
http://static1.businessinsider.com/...elative-to-history-its-currently-very-low.jpg

Forum List

Back