Why do democrats want more people on foodstamps and welfare

Then let’s see your numbers, I showed you mine, show me where I am wrong. So far all you have given is pie in the sky BS.
We can work with our current unemployment numbers and welfare numbers. The point about simplification is we would be getting market share from regular welfare rolls. Thus, decreasing the cost of government.

You have no numbers just your idea with absolutely no proof. Sorry, I would need more info than you are willing to provide. If you got any real numbers I’ll take a look but so far I’m going with my numbers because you refuse to give me any.
cheaper than what we have to spend now; and a more efficient economy, to boot.

You have nothing to back your claim. If you had any real numbers I could discuss but all I have is you saying the same idea over and over with nothing to substantiate your idea. I’m show a $9 trillion program and you have nothing.
Cutting costs through simplification. And, more people spending more money more consistently means more consistent revenue. It really is that simple.

You got nothing but an idea, nothing else. Like I said all talk and no action, that is what you bring.

A federal doctrine and State laws.

Which ones? Cite the language.
A federal doctrine and State laws regarding the concept of employment at will.

There isn’t one.
Yes, there is. Only the right wing likes manufacture claims by fiat.

Cite it then.
are you going to argue that law, or make up your fallacies of false Cause?

If you're trying to take it from what I have legally earned, I have something to say about it.
Like financing tax cuts through public debt?

No. Tax cuts are not expenses.
This is why nobody takes the right wing seriously about economics. Your guys have no balanced budget. It is being financed and being put on the Peoples' tab.

So cut spending.
Abolish the drug war!

That won’t save $9 trillion in spending that your idea requires. If you cut the current budget to $0.00, you are still over $6 trillion in the hole before you even start.

We can work with our current unemployment numbers and welfare numbers. The point about simplification is we would be getting market share from regular welfare rolls. Thus, decreasing the cost of government.

You have no numbers just your idea with absolutely no proof. Sorry, I would need more info than you are willing to provide. If you got any real numbers I’ll take a look but so far I’m going with my numbers because you refuse to give me any.
cheaper than what we have to spend now; and a more efficient economy, to boot.

You have nothing to back your claim. If you had any real numbers I could discuss but all I have is you saying the same idea over and over with nothing to substantiate your idea. I’m show a $9 trillion program and you have nothing.
Cutting costs through simplification. And, more people spending more money more consistently means more consistent revenue. It really is that simple.

You got nothing but an idea, nothing else. Like I said all talk and no action, that is what you bring.
Unemployment compensation on an at-will basis solves for a simple poverty of money. The analogy is an oil pump that circulates capital throughout our economy.

Like financing tax cuts through public debt?

This is why nobody takes the right wing seriously about economics. Your guys have no balanced budget. It is being financed and being put on the Peoples' tab.

So cut spending.
Abolish the drug war!

That won’t save $9 trillion in spending that your idea requires. If you cut the current budget to $0.00, you are still over $6 trillion in the hole before you even start.
Abolish our alleged wars on crime, drugs, and terror; that should cover it. the right wing refuses to pay for them, anyway.

spend and finance, is all the right wing is doing.

Name all the left wingers that have presented this in a form of a bill in Congress.

You have no ways to implement or no way that you have showed how the cost would work . So far you have words with no solid how to’s. So all talk and no action.
It really is that simple. Equal protection of the law is all it requires. People spending that money will increase demand and stabilize our economy.

Again, you have an idea with absolutely no documentation, when you get the numbers let me know because so far you are all talk and nothing else.

We both know you won't get any numbers.

He just spouts lies and nonsense, the. He accuses the right of being dishonest. I can’t think of a more dishonest poster than he.
y'all have, nothing but repeal.

You have nothing but empty words. You are a dishonest person and that is all she wrote about you.

Cite the language. Until you do, you're blowing smoke.
that is the language. only the right wing never gets it.

And, right on cue, you descend into yet more meaningless and destroyed slogans.
I don't believe y'all are actually serious about this topic and really just want to be full of fallacy.

It won't be long now. You're going to slip away for a bit, then pop up again with the exact same failed slogans.
You are the one who prefers to appeal to ignorance, not me.

You have nothing but failure.

So cut spending.
Abolish the drug war!

Abolish our alleged wars on crime, drugs, and terror; that should cover it. the right wing refuses to pay for them, anyway.

You have nothing but failure and excuses.

It really is that simple. Equal protection of the law is all it requires. People spending that money will increase demand and stabilize our economy.

Again, you have an idea with absolutely no documentation, when you get the numbers let me know because so far you are all talk and nothing else.

He just spouts lies and nonsense, the. He accuses the right of being dishonest. I can’t think of a more dishonest poster than he.

You have nothing but empty words. You are a dishonest person and that is all she wrote about you.
you have nothing but fallacy, and claim I am the liar in this argumentation relationship?

I don't believe y'all are actually serious about this topic and really just want to be full of fallacy.

It won't be long now. You're going to slip away for a bit, then pop up again with the exact same failed slogans.

Like I said, the Party of Increased Litigation, strikes again.

Cite the language. Until you do, you're blowing smoke.

So where is the $6 trillion coming from? Don't be ignorant, be specific.

Which ones? Cite the language.

There isn’t one.

Cite it then.

And there is the circular pattern: you make a claim, get caught being unable to back it up, then try to claim those who caught you are arguing fallaciously. Entertaining, but tedious.

you have nothing but fallacy, and claim I am the liar in this argumentation relationship?

You fail to answer questions honestly, you are dishonest. All you have is failure and excuses.

Last edited:

What Party is that? I haven’t belonged to a Party in decades. Again, another of your failures and more excuses.

So cut spending.
Abolish the drug war!

Uhhh, you do realize, don't you, that he stipulated cutting the ENTIRE budget. That covers ALL spending, including drugs, crime, and terror. You're really, really lost here, aren't you?

So where is the $6 trillion coming from? Don't be ignorant, be specific.
Our alleged wars on crime, drugs, and terror. People will be too busy being better Capitalists, to get into Badness.

There isn’t one.

Cite it then.

And there is the circular pattern: you make a claim, get caught being unable to back it up, then try to claim those who caught you are arguing fallaciously. Entertaining, but tedious.
The law is employment at will. It really is that simple. It applies regardless of alleged, right to work status in any given State.

You fail to answer questions honestly, you are dishonest. You are a failure.
I don't lie; there is too much competition.

The law is employment at will.

What Party is that? I haven’t belonged to a Party in decades. Again, another of your failures and more excuses.
The party with nothing but legal fantasy to work with.

So cut spending.
Abolish the drug war!

Uhhh, you do realize, don't you, that he stipulated cutting the ENTIRE budget. That covers ALL spending, including drugs, crime, and terror. You're really, really lost here, aren't you?
I mean, cut those social programs since the right wing refuses to pay wartime tax rates for them.

Forum List

Back