Why do democrats want more people on foodstamps and welfare

And, right on cue, you descend into yet more meaningless and destroyed slogans.
I don't believe y'all are actually serious about this topic and really just want to be full of fallacy.

It won't be long now. You're going to slip away for a bit, then pop up again with the exact same failed slogans.
You are the one who prefers to appeal to ignorance, not me.

So where is the $6 trillion coming from? Don't be ignorant, be specific.
Our alleged wars on crime, drugs, and terror. People will be too busy being better Capitalists, to get into Badness.

We don’t spend more than $3 trillion on our current budget, so end all wars on crime, drugs and terror. End all government spending and you are still over $6 trillion short of your goal. How do you make up the difference? You idea is far from feasible using the numbers I have. Do you have numbers that are different? It seems you are being dishonest, a failure and have only excuses.

I don't believe y'all are actually serious about this topic and really just want to be full of fallacy.

It won't be long now. You're going to slip away for a bit, then pop up again with the exact same failed slogans.

Our alleged wars on crime, drugs, and terror. People will be too busy being better Capitalists, to get into Badness.

With all wars ended, you are $6 trillion short. What? More failure and excuses?

He just spouts lies and nonsense, the. He accuses the right of being dishonest. I can’t think of a more dishonest poster than he.
y'all have, nothing but repeal.

You have nothing but empty words. You are a dishonest person and that is all she wrote about you.
you have nothing but fallacy, and claim I am the liar in this argumentation relationship?

You fail to answer questions honestly, you are dishonest. You are a failure.
I don't lie; there is too much competition.

The law is employment at will.

You have no competition, your lies are what you are.

I swear, these are the ramblings of a deranged person, or poorly written bot. Time for you to disappear for a while.

There isn’t one.
Yes, there is. Only the right wing likes manufacture claims by fiat.

Cite it then.
are you going to argue that law, or make up your fallacies of false Cause?

And there is the circular pattern: you make a claim, get caught being unable to back it up, then try to claim those who caught you are arguing fallaciously. Entertaining, but tedious.
The law is employment at will. It really is that simple. It applies regardless of alleged, right to work status in any given State.

IOW, you have nothing. You lose.

He just spouts lies and nonsense, the. He accuses the right of being dishonest. I can’t think of a more dishonest poster than he.
y'all have, nothing but repeal.

You have nothing but empty words. You are a dishonest person and that is all she wrote about you.
you have nothing but fallacy, and claim I am the liar in this argumentation relationship?

You fail to answer questions honestly, you are dishonest. You are a failure.
I don't lie; there is too much competition.

The law is employment at will.

Cite the language, the actual text that says you can collect UE without working a job first.

So cut spending.
Abolish the drug war!

That won’t save $9 trillion in spending that your idea requires. If you cut the current budget to $0.00, you are still over $6 trillion in the hole before you even start.
Abolish our alleged wars on crime, drugs, and terror; that should cover it. the right wing refuses to pay for them, anyway.

spend and finance, is all the right wing is doing.

Uhhh, you do realize, don't you, that he stipulated cutting the ENTIRE budget. That covers ALL spending, including drugs, crime, and terror. You're really, really lost here, aren't you?
I mean, cut those social programs since the right wing refuses to pay wartime tax rates for them.

You're lost, and are desperately trying to pretend you have a clue. You don't.

We don’t spend more than $3 trillion on our current budget, so end all wars on crime, drugs and terror. End all government spending and you are still over $6 trillion short of your goal. How do you make up the difference? You idea is far from feasible using the numbers I have. Do you have numbers that are different? It seems you are being dishonest, a failure and have only excuses.
Nope; full employment will take care of the rest. More Persons will be paying taxes. So, more revenues will be received by State and local governments.

Anyone finding themselves unemployed in our at-will employment States will still be a productive member of society via the "equality of recourse to Capitalism", on an at-will basis in our at-will employment States.

Nope; full employment will take care of the rest. More Persons will be paying taxes. So, more revenues will be received by State and local governments.

Anyone finding themselves unemployed in our at-will employment States will still be a productive member of society via the "equality of recourse to Capitalism", on an at-will basis in our at-will employment States.

More nonsense from you. Give the numbers.

our current unemployment rate times twenty-eight thousand.

Sorry, you have no data to back up your claim. You are claiming that $9 trillion will be made up with more spending. Where is your proof? You have not refuted my numbers with your own, you have nothing but failure and excuses.

Sorry, you have no data to back up your claim. You are claiming that $9 trillion will be made up with more spending. Where is your proof? You have not refuted my numbers with your own, you have nothing but failure and excuses.
You are claiming nine trillion. I am only claiming the unemployment rate times twenty-eight thousand.

More failure and excuses.

You are claiming nine trillion. I am only claiming the unemployment rate times twenty-eight thousand.

Give us the cost, you are the one disputing my numbers, I think you have nothing but failure and excuses.

Since you're just making up numbers I will too: You have 0.12% credibility.

By actually having something to factor other than a fallacy of false Cause?
twenty-eight thousand times six point five million is less than two hundred billion.

Give us the cost, you are the one disputing my numbers, I think you have nothing but failure and excuses.
simple math shows less than two hundred billion.

twenty-eight thousand times six point five million is less than two hundred billion.

You forgot those on welfare, you forgot all those that aren’t in the workforce now that will be when you bring about new policy. Your numbers are off.

You forgot those on welfare, you forgot all those that aren’t in the workforce now that will be when you bring about new policy. Your numbers are off.
We want to get people off of more expensive welfare.

simple math shows less than two hundred billion.

Simple math shows your numbers are way off. How many on welfare, how many that are no longer that are working going to rejoin the workforce? What about those on disability? They can all claim a right to work and your plan would be pay them all. Also when the program begins, many making under $20 might become unemployed because not working and making money is a lot easier than working and making money.

Forum List

Back