Why do democrats want more people on foodstamps and welfare

"Phased in" how? Because "phased in" or not, it would still mean the doubling of government spending with no real gain. People that have money, work hard for their money will be forced to give more to people that choose not to work hard and sponge of the rest of the country. Nothing noble in taking other people's money for your own needs, that is called being selfish.
What do you mean by, "no real gain"? People would spending that money in local economies and that money would be taxed locally.

Because you are taking money from the working class and giving it to the poor class, both spend money, you aren't creating more money, you are robbing Peter to pay Paul, that is not noble, it is selfish.
It is not a zero sum game. You simply are clueless and Causeless about economics, positive multiplier effects, and "growing the size of the economic pie".

If I have $5 and I am going to spend it at the grocery store and you take my $5 and spend it at the grocery store, nothing is added to the economy. I worked for the money you took it and spent it. What gain to the economy is there?

Now, if I had a business and hired you and gave you a pay check for helping me produce goods or services that others purchased, then you would have money, there is a cost benefit relationship and we have all improved the economy.
That is not how it works. It is not a zero sum game.

You need to attract the life you want, not depend on others to take care of your needs and wants. Governments and people can let you down, however you can attract what you want, find what you love to do and never want for anything, it is the LAW!

What do you mean by, "no real gain"? People would spending that money in local economies and that money would be taxed locally.

Because you are taking money from the working class and giving it to the poor class, both spend money, you aren't creating more money, you are robbing Peter to pay Paul, that is not noble, it is selfish.
It is not a zero sum game. You simply are clueless and Causeless about economics, positive multiplier effects, and "growing the size of the economic pie".

If I have $5 and I am going to spend it at the grocery store and you take my $5 and spend it at the grocery store, nothing is added to the economy. I worked for the money you took it and spent it. What gain to the economy is there?

Now, if I had a business and hired you and gave you a pay check for helping me produce goods or services that others purchased, then you would have money, there is a cost benefit relationship and we have all improved the economy.

You need to attract the life you want, not depend on others to take care of your needs and wants. Governments and people can let you down, however you can attract what you want, find what you love to do and never want for anything, it is the LAW!

dude; the rich get bailed out all the time.

Dude, I said nothing about the rich, I was talking about the LAW!

that is the law; it is OK to bailout rich real and rich artificial Persons as Individuals as part of the general welfare.

that is the law; it is OK to bailout rich real and rich artificial Persons as Individuals as part of the general welfare.

Then that is YOUR law and that is your reality.

I attract the life I want, that is MY LAW, I attract what I want and do not focus on what I don't want, because that is how the LAW works. It works the same for everyone, rich or poor.

I attract the life I want, that is MY LAW, I attract what I want and do not focus on what I don't want, because that is how the LAW works. It works the same for everyone, rich or poor.

that is the law.

that is the law.

Not sure how that applies with what I posted. Which law are you talking about, there are many laws.

You're again ignoring several things:

1. We don't have enough money to do that.
2. You're taking money from people who would spend it and giving it to people who would spend it. No gain there.
Yes, we do. It would need to be phased in. It would be no worse than QE, but much more noticeable on any given local economy. Why do you have a problem with using capitalism to recirculate money.

"Phased in" how? Because "phased in" or not, it would still mean the doubling of government spending with no real gain. People that have money, work hard for their money will be forced to give more to people that choose not to work hard and sponge of the rest of the country. Nothing noble in taking other people's money for your own needs, that is called being selfish.

You might as well take a gallon of water from the deep end of the pool, dump it in the shallow end, then scoop a teaspoon back out of the shallow end and dump it in the middle.
this is why nobody takes the right wing seriously about economics.

people spending money creates demand.

What's the difference to the economy if I spend money or if you rob me and spend the same money?

that is the law.

Not sure how that applies with what I posted. Which law are you talking about, there are many laws.
The law is employment at will.

Yes, we do. It would need to be phased in. It would be no worse than QE, but much more noticeable on any given local economy. Why do you have a problem with using capitalism to recirculate money.

You might as well take a gallon of water from the deep end of the pool, dump it in the shallow end, then scoop a teaspoon back out of the shallow end and dump it in the middle.

What's the difference to the economy if I spend money or if you rob me and spend the same money?
Infrastructure.

that is the law.

That is your law, I am not bound by your law, I am bound by my LAW.

Infrastructure.

No it doesn't it goes from one to the other, no infrastructure involved.

Infrastructure.
Ridiculous.

that is the law.

State law, right wingers. Not right wing or left wing law.

Infrastructure.

That is why our infrastructure is falling behind.

Infrastructure.
Ridiculous.
We should have the finest infrastructure money can buy, with a One Percenter in office.

that is the law.

Not left or right. Your law has no bearing on my LAW.

Infrastructure.

That is why our infrastructure is falling behind.

Lol!

Why do democrats want more people on foodstamps and welfare ?

because rats need their slaves....

poor rats....poor scum rats.....

but now rats are turning.....

there is a new Sherif in town! BLESS PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP! :2up::smiliehug: Bless Donald Trump:clap2:

that is the law.

Not left or right. Your law has no bearing on my LAW.
The law is employment at will in any at-will employment State.

Forum List

Back