Why do democrats want more people on foodstamps and welfare

Not sure how that applies with what I posted. Which law are you talking about, there are many laws.
The law is employment at will.

That is your law, I am not bound by your law, I am bound by my LAW.
State law, right wingers. Not right wing or left wing law.

Not left or right. Your law has no bearing on my LAW.
The law is employment at will in any at-will employment State.

My LAW over rules the laws you try to establish. My LAW, is positive, it doesn’t know right or left, rich or poor. Your law is an excuse of failure, my LAW is built on success.

Not sure how that applies with what I posted. Which law are you talking about, there are many laws.

Which doesn't mean what you say it means. If it did, you would be able to cite court decisions saying exactly that. You can't.

Of course, there is no hope you will stop repeating your failed excuses.

My LAW over rules the laws you try to establish. My LAW, is positive, it doesn’t know right or left, rich or poor. Your law is an excuse of failure, my LAW is built on success.
dear; all You have is an inferior argument; whatever shall You do, in any superior court.

Which doesn't mean what you say it means. If it did, you would be able to cite court decisions saying exactly that. You can't.

I don't have any money; or, it would be, class warfare through, class action.

You also don't have a clear understanding of the meaning behind the law. You hear words and put meanings to them that are not valid.

You also don't have a clear understanding of the meaning behind the law. You hear words and put meanings to them that are not valid.
Projecting much, right winger? The law is, employment at the will of either party; not just the employer for unemployment compensation purposes.

Projecting much, right winger? The law is, employment at the will of either party; not just the employer for unemployment compensation purposes.

Post the language that supports your position. The actual language, not the vague, "the law says this" blargle you usually try to pass off as authoritative.

Post the language that supports your position. The actual language, not the vague, "the law says this" blargle you usually try to pass off as authoritative.
What do You believe, employment at will means?

dear; all You have is an inferior argument; whatever shall You do, in any superior court.

My LAWS are natural, unlike your attempt at getting a court decision that is not law at all, just a failed attempt let others support your poor choices. My LAW is treats all equally and without regard to political affiliation, color of skin, race, sex or sexual orientation, my LAW is perfect, yours is a pipe dream of the lazy man.

At will means an employer can terminate an employee at any time for any reason, and an employee can leave a job at anytime with no adverse consequences. Nothing is said about either party owing the other if the employee/employer relationship is terminated. Nothing said about employment being a right, nothing said that being unemployed gets you any benefits.

That either you or your boss can terminate the job at any time for any reason. I've already said that.

My LAWS are natural, unlike your attempt at getting a court decision that is not law at all, just a failed attempt let others support your poor choices. My LAW is treats all equally and without regard to political affiliation, color of skin, race, sex or sexual orientation, my LAW is perfect, yours is a pipe dream of the lazy man.
Your laws are arbitrary and capricious.

At will means an employer can terminate an employee at any time for any reason, and an employee can leave a job at anytime with no adverse consequences. Nothing is said about either party owing the other if the employee/employer relationship is terminated. Nothing said about employment being a right, nothing said that being unemployed gets you any benefits.
There is no basis to deny or disparage benefits; if employment was at-will.

You've substantiated nothing, just repeated failed excuses. At will means you can quit, not that you get paid to quit.

What part of the LAW is arbitrary and capricious?

You've substantiated nothing, just repeated failed excuses. At will means you can quit, not that you get paid to quit.
no, it doesn't. at-will means just that. for-cause is what is being applied. the right wing doesn't care because it isn't about guns.

What part of the LAW is arbitrary and capricious?
the law is at-will and is being applied, for-cause.

no, it doesn't. at-will means just that. for-cause is what is being applied. the right wing doesn't care because it isn't about guns.

Back up what you're saying with the text of the law or a court decision.

dear, equal protection of the law means exactly that. an employment relationship is either, for-cause or at-will. it is Presumed at-will in any at-will employment State.

dear, equal protection of the law means exactly that. an employment relationship is either, for-cause or at-will. it is Presumed at-will in any at-will employment State.

You're doing exactly what I expected, pulling it out of your head and insisting that your interpretation is correct with no grounding in reality. If you were correct, there would be legal text and court decisions you could cite. There are none.

Forum List

Back