Why do dems keep saying you can buy guns on the internet with no background checks?

Private intrastate sales between residents of the same state are not subject to a background check or completing the ATF 4473 – no ID or documentation is required.

Transactions are often arranged online.

Democrats are correct and the OP is consequently in no position to refer to others as ‘stupid.’

They are stupid....... private property can be sold to other private parties.... guns are no different from any other private property......

Every gun I ever bought on the net, or sold on the net, has to be shipped to a FFL dealer for the paperwork and background check.

Are the dems just stupid because they don't buy guns and know what is involved? Or is it just a talking 'propaganda' point?
Dumbass. Go to Craiglist and search for "bang items" and similar phrases.
Here we have a liberal criminal admitting to attempting to buy guns illegally.
At least you and most other conservatives are consistent at being wrong.

There’s nothing ‘illegal’ about an online arrangement to engage in a firearm transaction consistent with Federal and state laws.
He's just another moron who's been told "liberals are bad" so he takes the other side of anything I say.

He doesn't actually have and opinions or even real thoughts of his own, like most tRumpkins he's an empty vessel waiting to be filled with rhetoric.

Every gun I ever bought on the net, or sold on the net, has to be shipped to a FFL dealer for the paperwork and background check.

Are the dems just stupid because they don't buy guns and know what is involved? Or is it just a talking 'propaganda' point?
Dumbass. Go to Craiglist and search for "bang items" and similar phrases.
Here we have a liberal criminal admitting to attempting to buy guns illegally.
At least you and most other conservatives are consistent at being wrong.

There’s nothing ‘illegal’ about an online arrangement to engage in a firearm transaction consistent with Federal and state laws.
He's just another moron who's been told "liberals are bad" so he takes the other side of anything I say.

He doesn't actually have and opinions or even real thoughts of his own, like most tRumpkins he's an empty vessel waiting to be filled with rhetoric.
No one told me you scum are bad I see it every day. I worked it at the prison, I see you filth hurting people every day. No one told me. You shitstains are the ones parroting the media every moment.

You actually can buy guns off the internet without a background check as long as it's not sent over state lines.
ARMSLIST - Firearms Classifieds

You actually can buy guns off the internet without a background check as long as it's not sent over state lines.

And even with that.... if you are a criminal, who buys a gun this way..... if you are caught with the gun, you can and will be arrested....so the left wing clutching of pearls over this is just crap.

And even with that.... if you are a criminal, who buys a gun this way..... if you are caught with the gun, you can and will be arrested....so the left wing clutching of pearls over this is just crap.
They let them off with a slap on the wrist.

They let them off with a slap on the wrist.

And that is the problem......not normal people who own guns for sport, hunting...and self defense....makes you wonder just how complicit the democrats are in gun murder when they keep reducing the sentence for actual gun crime and keep letting known gun offenders out on bond and out of prison.....

The Demtards think if they say it enough all the stupid liberals will believe them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back