🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why Do Dreamers Hate Mexico?

Tank

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2009
I'm watching all these Dreamers talking about Mexico and it's people like they are the scum of the earth.

I've been to Mexico many times, it's nice

• Banned
Why do these dreamers want to be in America so bad?

I'm watching all these Dreamers talking about Mexico and it's people like they are the scum of the earth.

Return, I may support The Wall then.

• Banned
ChQ3j8pVEAAakNE.jpg

DACA was the perfect win-win for Mexico and Obama. Mexico gets billions of US dollars sent back into their country and the Democrats lay the foundation for a new generation of Democratic voters. That's why Obama is has resurfaced to protect it.

they've grown up here, idiota.... they're Americans.

They're illegally here not matter how you twist it. Don't care how they got here but that they need to go. Why do you not understand what illegal means?

As are tourist areas like Cancun. Unlike the areas that most illegals come from .Many of them that came from poor overpopulated areas with drug lords (Mexicans actually worship drug culture) and their weird pointy boots and straw hats , they have so much disdain for laws and morality or American culture. That tiny tiny issue about Mexican illegals that nobody dares mention is my major bone of contention with illegals, they hate us and they disrespect Us and take it for granted we will enable them in invading our country. They think we are "crazy gringos". And they may be right. Time will tell.

Forum List

Back