🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why Do Dreamers Hate Mexico?

I'm watching all these Dreamers talking about Mexico and it's people like they are the scum of the earth.

I've been to Mexico many times, it's nice

they've grown up here, idiota.... they're Americans.
Sorry my dear., but that's not the way it works My son is 18 and has spent only a month in the US. He is American, they are Mexicans, Guatemalans and such.

In the last few years I see all these homeless people living along the Platte river bike path in Denver. Sure there was always a few, going back to Reagan. People living tents along the Platte, probably goes back to before Hoover. But in my lifetime, I see huge numbers of foreign nationals invading here and even more displaced unemployed homeless American nationals to match. I don't don't know what the relationship is, but ignoring illegals or enabling them isn't a solution, either. DACA and sanctuary cities have to go.

I'm watching all these Dreamers talking about Mexico and it's people like they are the scum of the earth.

Are all the Dreamers from Mexico?
I am a dreamer. Born and bred in the US. Of course dreamer is a euphemism for wetback babies. That's my lesser more realistic term. They and most liberals need stop shifting the blame here. I am a dreamer. I dream people will start following immigration laws and and respect preexisting American culture and stop enabling people that can just as well immigrate LEGALLY.

Where is all that brown pride now?

Liberals ways have to lie and attack when wrong.

They're illegally here not matter how you twist it. Don't care how they got here but that they need to go. Why do you not understand what illegal means?
not if they were born here,if you dont like that law,then get it changed.......

Why Do Dreamers Hate Mexico?

For the same reason Trump hates Mexicans?

They're illegally here not matter how you twist it. Don't care how they got here but that they need to go. Why do you not understand what illegal means?
Dude, "anchor babies" are American citizens. Dreamers are, indeed, foreign citizens because they weren't born here. Their parents brought them here as babies or small children.

Are all the Dreamers from Mexico?
About 3/4s....not that it matters since, except for birth place, they were all raised as Americans so they ain't "Mexicans", Koreans or any other foreign culture.

Immigration Facts: Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA)
The Brookings FOIA data show that DACA applicants were born in 192 countries, and that there are 25 countries with at least 1,000 applicants who together accounted for over 96 percent of all applicants. In total, 74.9 percent of applicants were born in Mexico, followed by El Salvador (4.0 percent), Honduras (2.7 percent), Guatemala (2.5 percent), South Korea (1.5 percent), Peru (1.4 percent), Brazil (1.2 percent), Colombia (1.1 percent), Ecuador (1.0) and Philippines (0.7).

How come they can be in the US and "rise up" against the US government, but they're not willing to foster such sentiments to change their origin nation? I've never understood that... [offensively stated perhaps] lazy entitled idea. How about they go home and use that angst to remake their own nation(s) - make them more American, or even the country /they/ want America to be. What's stopping them?

Dude, "anchor babies" are American citizens. Dreamers are, indeed, foreign citizens because they weren't born here. Their parents brought them here as babies or small children.
sorry i was thinking about something else and my wife was bitching at me at the time about something.....if you are married you know how it is.....

sorry i was thinking about something else and my wife was bitching at me at the time about something.....if you are married you know how it is.....
No worries and, yes I am and yes I do. :D

Ever really notice how most Mexican elites have a European Spanish appearance? Ever wonder why a country rich in resources fails its population? Most of the elites are owned by the Cartels and the Mexican government is perfectly happy with the present situation.
They hammer America with the citizens it fails to provide opportunity to. Receives millions in aid and has currently balanced its budget, at our expense. The corrupt leaders in Mexico line their pockets with American dollars while speaking of the "injustice" of a wall.
Actually. I hate Mexico. They are no ally.

I wish Mexico would get their shit together personally. I was down there when I was a kid. I've always wanted to go back because I'm fascinated by the ancient history but the nation went to complete shit for touism. That was like 20 years ago... I worry it'll never be safe enough to go back.

Forum List

Back