🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why Do Dreamers Hate Mexico?

I'm watching all these Dreamers talking about Mexico and it's people like they are the scum of the earth.

I've been to Mexico many times, it's nice
Are all the Dreamers from Mexico?
All Dreamers hate their home country and it's people
Because mexico doesn't give them freebies for votes?
Dreamers do not get government benefits and they pay taxes. They don't vote, stupid.

I'm watching all these Dreamers talking about Mexico and it's people like they are the scum of the earth.

I've been to Mexico many times, it's nice

they've grown up here, idiota.... they're Americans.

They're illegally here not matter how you twist it. Don't care how they got here but that they need to go. Why do you not understand what illegal means?

children can't commit illegal acts, you idiot

Why do these dreamers want to be in America so bad?

I think it's about money

so sad because

people like my family and me for a while went to Mexico

and we loved the place....but

my Dad didn't like the lies and corruption of Mexican businessmen....we left Mexico because of the corruption my dad was so sick of those people I can't even begin to tell you....that was some time ago

now is even worse...poor corrupt Mexico

What scum.

Why corruption goes so deep into the heart of Mexicans? :(

why

Why do these dreamers want to be in America so bad?

Probably to send American $$$ down to their relatives where they can buy houses and land at a cheap exchange rate so that when the dreamers retire, they can reclaim their Mexican citizenship, leave America, and live like kings in the country they emigrated from

why ?

such a great country

why so much corruption?:(

GOD save us all

'Cruel': Obama sharply criticizes Trump's end to Dreamers program

“Let’s be clear,” wrote Obama. “The action taken today isn’t required legally. It’s a political decision, and a moral question.”

Yeah, and they had 5 years to get their shit together. American kids don't get a break on their education but these "DREEEEEAAAAMERS" do.......while leftard weep teeeny tiny tears and salute the wetback faction that waves the Mexican flag, commie and La Raza flag.

Seriously, the commie leftard faction are EXACTLY what Lenin referred to as the "useful idiots".....

why ?

such a great country

why so much corruption?:(

GOD save us all

Illegal aliens sending American dollars to Mexico is nothing new. It has been happening for decades, especially in Silicon Valley where companies hired thousands and thousands of illegal aliens. Back then it was 'don't ask, don't tell' until INS showed up...(now called ICE) Illegals were shipped back to Mexico and a week later they were all back on the job. Now we have generations of their children living as Americans.

My sister and I were driving in her car and she did a wrong turn a Mexican police man stop us ....didn't say a word....just put his hand out....gimme me some money...and so..........my sister did give him some money

I couldn't believe it ....my GOD ...so dirty so corrupted. totally scum individuals ...is all Mexico like that?

GOD what a corrupt horrible country!

“Let’s be clear,” wrote Obama. “The action taken today isn’t required legally. It’s a political decision, and a moral question.”

Yeah, and they had 5 years to get their shit together. American kids don't get a break on their education but these "DREEEEEAAAAMERS" do.......while leftard weep teeeny tiny tears and salute the wetback faction that waves the Mexican flag, commie and La Raza flag.

Seriously, the commie leftard faction are EXACTLY what Lenin referred to as the "useful idiots".....
Prove that Dreamers get preferential treatment.

Are you too fucking STUPID to Google "DACA, College Education"?

I get so fucking tired of spoon feeding stupid marxist fucks like you........do you need a baby bottle as well? Do you need to be "burped"?????

I get so fucking tired of spoon feeding stupid marxist fucks like you........do you need a baby bottle as well? Do you need to be "burped"?????
Obviously you have nothing.

Obviously you have nothing.

Obviously you are a fucking idiot and a bleeding heart leftard......you and your ilk sicken me. You don't want to know the truth because it would destroy your belief system......keep sticking your fingers in your ears, asswipe.

Forum List

Back