🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why Do Dreamers Hate Mexico?

I'm watching all these Dreamers talking about Mexico and it's people like they are the scum of the earth.

I've been to Mexico many times, it's nice
You got it wrong. It's why do Republicans hate Mexicans?

SOME Mexicans don't rape.

A Mexican can't be a good judge.

Miss Housekeeping.

You know. The kind of stuff your Republican president said.

I'm watching all these Dreamers talking about Mexico and it's people like they are the scum of the earth.

I've been to Mexico many times, it's nice

they've grown up here, idiota.... they're Americans.

No they are illegal alien Mexicans, it doesn't matter how old they are, how old they were when they got here, or how long they've been here they are not Americans and it's not our fault that their criminal parents tried to use their own children for chain migration in order to bipass our legal immigration system which brings in far more legal immigrants than any other country in the world.

Your statistics are laughably fake bullshit and half of them have nothing to do with illegals making this country a better place or why they're vital to society EG how does DACA having helped 800,000 illegal wetbacks, 1 million illegal wetbacks being eligible for DACA, DACA helping illegal wetbacks, or 1800 politicians supporting amnesty for illegal wetbacks, demonstrate their vitality to American society in any way, shape, or form? God you're fucking dumb.

HBUhfjO.png

Forum List

Back