Why do i get the feeling we are headed for war?

How is it this shit comes up after every election? Somehow we always fumble our way through for 20 months or so and then we have an election and BAM! Suddenly we find a foreign culprit who is suddenly enemy number 1

Very suspicious

Bring it on. Home guard here standing by. I just picked up a Baofeng handheld UHF/VHF radio. I can now transmit and receive on any frequency in those bands, including ham, police, fire, and EMS if the shit completely hits the fan.

Not that I would even think of breaking into those frequencies right now but if shit happens, it's going to get some use.

Wolverines mother***ckers!

View attachment 431681

Dude that's just a dual band radio. It can't transmit on fire or EMS. Its a dual band HAM radio that you can't even use unless you have a HAM license.

Absolutely it can, that's why the FFC ruled against those Baofeng radios. It won't do the digital trunked systems like they have in the cities, but everything out here in the country is still in the analog 100-400 mHz range.

I don't intend to do any transmitting but if we go all out war, it will be put to use because the FCC won't matter anymore.

The "FFC" never "ruled against" beaofung radios. They are common. That's just a HAM radio. It's a receiver on other frequencies but not a transmitter. I promise.

Here is your "banned" radio for 30 bucks on Amazon:

Amazon.com

Sure you can buy them, they're all over Ebay. I paid $5 for this one at Goodwill

But look at this:

"Bench testing has shown the actual transmit range of an expanded 150/450 MHz UV-82 to be:

VHF range 136-174 MHz expands to 128-176 MHz
UHF range 400-520 MHz expands to 384-524 MHz "

UV82 series Frequency Expansion - Miklor

All of the surrounding counties are using the 100 mHz range, 154.7400 for my local PD. Baofeng put the fix on the UV-82C, this is one of the older models thye FCC had a problem with. It does make for a nifty scanner.

Buy A Baofeng While You Still Can? FCC Scowls At Unauthorized Frequency Transmitters

Yea right. It doesn't work. The FCC doesn't like them because they can receive outside their parameters. Not because they can transmit. The transmit would sound awful and wouldn't stay on frequency. All local PD's are trunked systems and have been for decades. Even if you DID manage to make that work the only thing you'd hear are a few airplanes which you wouldn't know what to tell them anyway.

Last edited:

How is it this shit comes up after every election? Somehow we always fumble our way through for 20 months or so and then we have an election and BAM! Suddenly we find a foreign culprit who is suddenly enemy number 1

Very suspicious

Bring it on. Home guard here standing by. I just picked up a Baofeng handheld UHF/VHF radio. I can now transmit and receive on any frequency in those bands, including ham, police, fire, and EMS if the shit completely hits the fan.

Not that I would even think of breaking into those frequencies right now but if shit happens, it's going to get some use.

View attachment 431681

We will keep that in mind and alert you, if there are any reports of the Chinese coming after our Duck Dynasty VHS collections or our double wide trailers.

Very suspicious

View attachment 431681

Dude that's just a dual band radio. It can't transmit on fire or EMS. Its a dual band HAM radio that you can't even use unless you have a HAM license.

Absolutely it can, that's why the FFC ruled against those Baofeng radios. It won't do the digital trunked systems like they have in the cities, but everything out here in the country is still in the analog 100-400 mHz range.

I don't intend to do any transmitting but if we go all out war, it will be put to use because the FCC won't matter anymore.

The "FFC" never "ruled against" beaofung radios. They are common. That's just a HAM radio. It's a receiver on other frequencies but not a transmitter. I promise.

Here is your "banned" radio for 30 bucks on Amazon:

Amazon.com

Sure you can buy them, they're all over Ebay. I paid $5 for this one at Goodwill

But look at this:

"Bench testing has shown the actual transmit range of an expanded 150/450 MHz UV-82 to be:

VHF range 136-174 MHz expands to 128-176 MHz
UHF range 400-520 MHz expands to 384-524 MHz "

UV82 series Frequency Expansion - Miklor

All of the surrounding counties are using the 100 mHz range, 154.7400 for my local PD. Baofeng put the fix on the UV-82C, this is one of the older models thye FCC had a problem with. It does make for a nifty scanner.

Buy A Baofeng While You Still Can? FCC Scowls At Unauthorized Frequency Transmitters

Yea right. It doesn't work. The FCC doesn't like them because they can receive outside their parameters. Not because they can transmit. The transmit would sound awful and wouldn't stay on frequency. All local PD's are trunked systems and have been for decades. Even if you DID manage to make that work the only thing you'd hear are a few airplanes which you wouldn't know what to tell them anyway.

Then answer this: I have a Radio Shack scanner that I use to listen to the PD. I programmed in 151.400 on the scanner, which isn't being used in around any of the counties.

I also programmed 151.400 on the Baofeng. When the PTT button was pushed, the scanner squealed like all get out because I was in close proximity of it.

Oh fuck me. I just violated FCC regs for 200ms. Am I going to jail?

Furtively peering out wind for black truck with antenna.

:laughing0301:

Very suspicious

View attachment 431681

We will keep that in mind and alert you, if there are any reports of the Chinese coming after our Duck Dynasty VHS collections or our double wide trailers.

Dumbass. I can watch them on cable if I ever wanted to. And sorry you live in a trailer, hillbilly. Personally, I'd rather live in my three bedroom, two bath, two car garage on 100 acres.

It's so much roomier that one of those trailer houses you speak of.

Very suspicious

View attachment 431681

Dumbass. I can watch them on cable if I ever wanted to. And sorry you live in a trailer, hillbilly. Personally, I'd rather live in my three bedroom, two bath, two car garage on 100 acres.

100 ? Nice lot ;)
bhouz.jpg

Very suspicious

View attachment 431681

100 ? Nice lot ;)
View attachment 431727

It's more of a "yard" than a lot, but there are deer, squirrels, rabbits, and trout in the stream down the hill.

Very suspicious

View attachment 431681

Oh look a bullshit weekend warrior

Very suspicious

View attachment 431681

Aren't we all?

Very suspicious

View attachment 431681

No, I'm more of a "24/7 warrior", seeing as how I carry a pistol. Always armed, always trained, and always ready.

Now don't shoot yer eye out with that keyboard, Bunky.

Very suspicious

Bill Clinton didn’t start a war. Obama didn’t start a war. Biden won’t start a war.

Bill Clinton bombed an aspirin factory. His administration launched a 78-day bombing campaign that killed up to 1500 civilians in Serbia and Kosovo.

And there were those 80 men, women and children his administration murdered in Waco.

And yes, he did have sex with that woman.

Very suspicious

Bill Clinton didn’t start a war. Obama didn’t start a war. Biden won’t start a war.

Bill had the chance to take out Osama Bin Laden and passed it up and decided to bomb women & children instead. Bush picked up the reins and decided to get double the pleasure in two countries. Then Obama left our men out to dry in benghazi while starting a war in a nation we had a treaty with as terrorists marched across the desert with OUR MILITARY HARDWARE.

You're a liar and a fraud

Very suspicious

Bill Clinton bombed an aspirin factory. His administration launched a 78-day bombing campaign that killed up to 1500 civilians in Serbia and Kosovo.

And there were those 80 men, women and children his administration murdered in Waco.

How many America lives were lost on Kosovo? Ho much money was spent? The bush boys both started wars. Clinton and Obama didn’t.

Very suspicious

Bill had the chance to take out Osama Bin Laden and passed it up and decided to bomb women & children instead. Bush picked up the reins and decided to get double the pleasure in two countries. Then Obama left our men out to dry in benghazi while starting a war in a nation we had a treaty with as terrorists marched across the desert with OUR MILITARY HARDWARE.

You're a liar and a fraud

Fucking hilarious. You couldn’t be any more of a brainwashed republican fox and rush viewer.

Bush had bin Ladin surrounded in the tora bora mountains and that was after 9-11. You are complaining that Clinton didn’t take him out before 9-11?

But then you armchair any actions Obama took in Yemen or one of those other shot holes? Do you hear yourself? Imagine if bill killed bin Ladin before you knew who he was. You’d complained that he was Starting wars.

Very suspicious

Grampa just said Bill Clinton had a chance to take ou bin Ladin but didn’t. He probably didn’t because if he did before you knew who bin Ladin was you would have said he killed a civilian

War IS the proven Democrat Party of repairing a broken economy - and they do think the economy is broken.

But Xiden's war won't be against China.

Perhaps Israel....or fighting with China against Taiwan.......
Tell it to George W Bush
And were still fighting that failed, illegal war.
I thought.....Mission Accomplished ?

You fell for the mission accomplished thingy.
HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA!

Biden's already loading up on war hawks. He'll have us in another war before the first year.

Alternatively, of the lists of perspective 2024 nominees my so-called conservative peers have tossed around out in the political wild, they're loaded with the same old neocon war hawks, too.

They're only gonna be able to milk this covid thing as a reason to keep printing money for so long. The Cloward-Piven strategy I noted elsewhere on the board that the Governors have also been employing with the help of the media by encouraging the Marxist elements of the black community and antifa to kill people, loot and burn down cities to extort the federal government further is also on its last limb. Historically they've relied on starting more wars in order to keep the printing press going. Biden will be no different. His loyalties aren't to America anyway.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back