Why do i get the feeling we are headed for war?

War IS the proven Democrat Party of repairing a broken economy - and they do think the economy is broken.

But Xiden's war won't be against China.

Perhaps Israel....or fighting with China against Taiwan.......
Tell it to George W Bush

Tell that to Wilson, Roosevelt, Eisenhower, Kennedy, LBJ, Nixon,both shrubs, Obama.

Neocon libs love war. They're begging to start one with Russia. Idiots.
None of them were neocons. Maybe Ike, but he didn't "start" wars for US servicemen. FDR actually tried to divest us of "conquered territory," but he died. I'd agree that Trump's view of the world is that looking out for corporate interests, other than his own, is a loser for America

War IS the proven Democrat Party of repairing a broken economy - and they do think the economy is broken.

Tell it to George W Bush

Tell that to Wilson, Roosevelt, Eisenhower, Kennedy, LBJ, Nixon,both shrubs, Obama.

None of them were neocons. Maybe Ike, but he didn't "start" wars for US servicemen. FDR actually tried to divest us of "conquered territory," but he died. I'd agree that Trump's view of the world is that looking out for corporate interests, other than his own, is a loser for America

All of those presidents led us into unnecessary wars and conflagrations. You can make a good case for fdr but thats about it. Trump and carter were the only two that didn't lead us into a war.

Tell it to George W Bush

All of those presidents led us into unnecessary wars and conflagrations. You can make a good case for fdr but thats about it. Trump and carter were the only two that didn't lead us into a war.
I agree in part. Going back to the two world wars is just too broad a stroke. And Biden is not out to start a war .. . unless it's with the gop and AOC. LOL Biden has to achieve a second term (for the dems) and hold at least one House of Congress, and he can only do that with economic growth

Tell it to George W Bush

Biden is a student of the Bush neo-con foreign policy. One good thing that can be said about Trump, he is the first president since Carter to not take us into a new war.
Shallow praise

Not going to war in four years is not much to brag about.
In four years Trump did manage to destabilize the world and diminish the US‘s leadership standing

Tell it to George W Bush

Biden is a student of the Bush neo-con foreign policy. One good thing that can be said about Trump, he is the first president since Carter to not take us into a new war.
Shallow praise

Not going to war in four years is not much to brag about.
In four years Trump did manage to destabilize the world and diminish the US‘s leadership standing
He intended to do so.

Forum List

Back