Why do i get the feeling we are headed for war?

This is what entering into a public establishment will look like under a Biden admin if we keep letting them get away with what they're doing. As always, people who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it. Why people tend to love them for it, I cannot fathom.

11.23.2010-9991.jpg

How is it this shit comes up after every election? Somehow we always fumble our way through for 20 months or so and then we have an election and BAM! Suddenly we find a foreign culprit who is suddenly enemy number 1

Very suspicious

Bill Clinton didn’t start a war. Obama didn’t start a war. Biden won’t start a war.

Bill Clinton bombed an aspirin factory. His administration launched a 78-day bombing campaign that killed up to 1500 civilians in Serbia and Kosovo.

And there were those 80 men, women and children his administration murdered in Waco.

And yes, he did have sex with that woman.

How many America lives were lost on Kosovo? Ho much money was spent? The bush boys both started wars. Clinton and Obama didn’t.

No Americans died in Kosovo but 2,978 Americans died as a result of Bill Clinton, thanks to his idiotic policies. Not to mention, an unknown number who died in the aftermath.

CIA releases memo showing agency blamed Bill Clinton for bankrupting war on terror ahead of 9/11

War IS the proven Democrat Party of repairing a broken economy - and they do think the economy is broken.

But Xiden's war won't be against China.

Perhaps Israel....or fighting with China against Taiwan.......
Tell it to George W Bush
"W", who voted for Biden
So did 81 million other Americans
Bullshit.
I got certified election results....

You got....let me see?
Nothing
Can you prove those certified results are not the result of fraud?
Yes I can
It is part of the certification process

OK, Your turn
Can you prove there were ANY fraudulent votes ?

War IS the proven Democrat Party of repairing a broken economy - and they do think the economy is broken.

But Xiden's war won't be against China.

Perhaps Israel....or fighting with China against Taiwan.......
Tell it to George W Bush
"W", who voted for Biden
So did 81 million other Americans
Bullshit.
I got certified election results....

You got....let me see?
Nothing
Can you prove those certified results are not the result of fraud?
Yes I can
:rolleyes:
OK, then prove it.

Grampa just said Bill Clinton had a chance to take ou [sic] bin Ladin but didn’t. ....

That's true.
If clinton took out bin Ladin before 9-11 you would be Accusing him of starting wars. Just like you do now to Obama because he launched air strikes in Syria, Libya, Yemen and Somalia.

Do you praise Obama for launching air strikes on these countries? If not, why do you fault Clinton for not leading air strikes against bin Ladin before 9-11?

Seems like you would fault a democrat no matter what they decide.

How is it this shit comes up after every election? Somehow we always fumble our way through for 20 months or so and then we have an election and BAM! Suddenly we find a foreign culprit who is suddenly enemy number 1

Very suspicious

The Greatest President of All Time, Donald Trump, scaled back the wars and refused to start any new ones, even after he was ORDERED to start a war in Syria. The military industrial complex has been starved for the last 4 years. Now that they are back in power - or soon will be - they plan on getting back to the business of perpetual war.

Very suspicious

Bill Clinton didn’t start a war. Obama didn’t start a war. Biden won’t start a war.

Bill Clinton bombed an aspirin factory. His administration launched a 78-day bombing campaign that killed up to 1500 civilians in Serbia and Kosovo.

And there were those 80 men, women and children his administration murdered in Waco.

How many America lives were lost on Kosovo? Ho much money was spent? The bush boys both started wars. Clinton and Obama didn’t.

No Americans died in Kosovo but 2,978 Americans died as a result of Bill Clinton, thanks to his idiotic policies. Not to mention, an unknown number who died in the aftermath.

CIA releases memo showing agency blamed Bill Clinton for bankrupting war on terror ahead of 9/11

So then you must agree trump is responsible for all the Covid deaths because he disbanded the team Obama put together to deal with pandemics.

Very suspicious

No surprise republicans defend a cult leader pedophile in Waco. After all you guys wanted to put Roy Moore in the senate.

If clinton took out bin Ladin before 9-11 you would be.......

And here we are back to guessing again. You know, you could save a lot of money on electricity if all you ever intend to do is talk to your own straw men.

If clinton took out bin Ladin before 9-11 you would be.......

And here we are back to guessing again. You know, you could save a lot of money on electricity if all you ever intend to do is talk to your own straw men.
We see usmb republicans doing it now. They talk about Obama’s wars because he dropped bombs on terrorists in Yemen for example.

If Clinton would have taken out bin Ladin before 9-11 you cocks would be doing the same thing to him.

I don’t have to guess you guys are so obvious.

I can also tell you if Hillary was president and 318,000 Americans died of Covid you’d be saying she failed. But trump gets a pass.

And just imagine if 9-11 happened on a Democrat’s watch after the cia warned them like the cia warned bush

Forum List

Back