Why do i get the feeling we are headed for war?

because that is what you want..

Yeah. Like we "wanted it" when the British attacked us in the Revolutionary War and the War of 1812, like the Confederates did after they shelled Ft. Sumter, like the we did when the Spanish sank the Maine, the Germans sank the Lusitania, the Japanese attacked Pearl Harbor, and the Izzys knocked down two of our buildings.

We're just some warlike motherfuckers, ain't we?

Yeah. Like we "wanted it" when the British attacked us in the Revolutionary War and the War of 1812, like the Confederates did after they shelled Ft. Sumter, like the we did when the Spanish sank the Maine, the Germans sank the Lusitania, the Japanese attacked Pearl Harbor, and the Izzys knocked down two of our buildings.

Yep, all because Trump lost you asshats are acting as childish as the embarrassing Democrat's this time four years ago when Hillary lost...You people need to get some control over you overemotive state of politics. It isn't worth it the politicians will just fuck you over and never say I love you...

How is it this shit comes up after every election? Somehow we always fumble our way through for 20 months or so and then we have an election and BAM! Suddenly we find a foreign culprit who is suddenly enemy number 1

Very suspicious

Bring it on. Home guard here standing by. I just picked up a Baofeng handheld UHF/VHF radio. I can now transmit and receive on any frequency in those bands, including ham, police, fire, and EMS if the shit completely hits the fan.

Not that I would even think of breaking into those frequencies right now but if shit happens, it's going to get some use.

Wolverines mother***ckers!

View attachment 431681

Dude that's just a dual band radio. It can't transmit on fire or EMS. Its a dual band HAM radio that you can't even use unless you have a HAM license.

Yep, all because Trump lost you asshats are acting as childish as the embarrassing Democrat's this time four years ago when Hillary lost...You people need to get some control over you overemotive state of politics. It isn't worth it the politicians will just fuck you over and never say I love you...

Ahhh, I see. "Do as I say, not as I do."

Right?

War IS the proven Democrat Party of repairing a broken economy - and they do think the economy is broken.

But Xiden's war won't be against China.

Perhaps Israel....or fighting with China against Taiwan.......
Tell it to George W Bush
"W", who voted for Biden
So did 81 million other Americans
Bullshit.
I got certified election results....

You got....let me see?
Nothing

• Love
Reactions: BWK
Tr

How is it this shit comes up after every election? Somehow we always fumble our way through for 20 months or so and then we have an election and BAM! Suddenly we find a foreign culprit who is suddenly enemy number 1

Very suspicious

Trump needs another distraction.

Very suspicious

Bring it on. Home guard here standing by. I just picked up a Baofeng handheld UHF/VHF radio. I can now transmit and receive on any frequency in those bands, including ham, police, fire, and EMS if the shit completely hits the fan.

Not that I would even think of breaking into those frequencies right now but if shit happens, it's going to get some use.

View attachment 431681

Dude that's just a dual band radio. It can't transmit on fire or EMS. Its a dual band HAM radio that you can't even use unless you have a HAM license.

You need a license? I remember ham radios from my youth but don't remember any specific requirements to use them?

• Funny
Reactions: BWK

Very suspicious

View attachment 431681

Absolutely it can, that's why the FFC ruled against those Baofeng radios. It won't do the digital trunked systems like they have in the cities, but everything out here in the country is still in the analog 100-400 mHz range.

I don't intend to do any transmitting but if we go all out war, it will be put to use because the FCC won't matter anymore.

War IS the proven Democrat Party of repairing a broken economy - and they do think the economy is broken.

Tell it to George W Bush
"W", who voted for Biden
So what? Everyone that dies votes democrat.
And all the living dead vote Republican..Yuk-yuk, now I sound like a Trumpster...
Yes!

Tell it to George W Bush
"W", who voted for Biden
So what? Everyone that dies votes democrat.
According to what evidence?

Very suspicious

MONEY------specifically as it relates to kickbacks to politicians

Very suspicious

View attachment 431681

Absolutely it can, that's why the FFC ruled against those Baofeng radios. It won't do the digital trunked systems like they have in the cities, but everything out here in the country is still in the analog 100-400 mHz range.

I don't intend to do any transmitting but if we go all out war, it will be put to use because the FCC won't matter anymore.

The "FFC" never "ruled against" baofung radios. They are common. That's just a HAM radio. Its only for 2 bands. It's a dual band, 2m and 440 HAM radio transmitter only.

Amazon.com

Here is your "banned" radio for 30 bucks on Amazon. I hope you didn't pay too much for your "shit hit the fan" radio. I also hope you have a HAM license because if you key the mic without a call sign you will be reported. HAM operators HATE outlaw operators. The first time I used my call sign the local HAM googled my call sign. Had it not been legit they would have began conducting a fox hunt to find me.

Last edited:

Very suspicious

Because you consume nothing but right wing hate media.

Tell it to George W Bush
"W", who voted for Biden
Bullshit.
I got certified election results....

You got....let me see?
Nothing
Can you prove those certified results are not the result of fraud?

Very suspicious

Because you consume nothing but right wing hate media.

I'm sorry...did Obama not keep us and then get us into more useless stupid wars costings us billions/trillions and maiming and killing our troops over nothing---well other than to help the sauds and iranians(what an odd pair to help.) Petro $$$ must be protected...

Did Baby bush not do the same getting us into more stupid middle eastern wars?

Clinton and his war to help muslims (they pay well to western politicans to have them abuse their offices to do their dirty work for them) in Kosovo ring any bells---atleast we didn't lose as many troops although aiding the muslims sure help spread islamic terrorism.

Daddy bush---was a turd but atleast we didn't lose many troops with his Greed as well.

Loved REAGAN--he rather threaten morons into submission like Trump has saving Billions and saving our troops.

Carters unwillingness to go to war ---cost our troops and us lives.

Very suspicious

View attachment 431681

The "FFC" never "ruled against" beaofung radios. They are common. That's just a HAM radio. It's a receiver on other frequencies but not a transmitter. I promise.

Here is your "banned" radio for 30 bucks on Amazon:

Amazon.com

Sure you can buy them, they're all over Ebay. I paid $5 for this one at Goodwill

But look at this:

"Bench testing has shown the actual transmit range of an expanded 150/450 MHz UV-82 to be:

VHF range 136-174 MHz expands to 128-176 MHz
UHF range 400-520 MHz expands to 384-524 MHz "

UV82 series Frequency Expansion - Miklor

All of the surrounding counties are using the 100 mHz range, 154.7400 for my local PD. Baofeng put the fix on the UV-82C, this is one of the older models thye FCC had a problem with. It does make for a nifty scanner.

Buy A Baofeng While You Still Can? FCC Scowls At Unauthorized Frequency Transmitters

Last edited:

Very suspicious

If ya, think we are going to armed conflict with Russia, I wanna be your booky. You feel like plopping down some money on that I am sure I can find many willing to take your action.

Forum List

Back