Why do i get the feeling we are headed for war?

If Clinton would have taken out bin Ladin before 9-11 you cocks would be doing the same thing to him.

When Clinton took military action against Bin Laden, Republicans accused him of “wagging the dog” and trying to divert attention from their blow job investigation

We probably are.
Our country just elected a war monger.
Oh brother.
Wouldnt surprise me. That sumbitch loves to suck off the MIC
Really? Because in 2016 trump said obama slashed defense spending. Republicans used words like depleated, gutted..

Pentagon spending after 9-11 was 700 billion. Obama cut it down to 580 billion.

This is another topic where republicans talk out of both sides of their mouths

If clinton took out bin Ladin before 9-11 you would be.......

And here we are back to guessing again. You know, you could save a lot of money on electricity if all you ever intend to do is talk to your own straw men.
We see usmb republicans doing it now. They talk about Obama’s wars because he dropped bombs on terrorists in Yemen for example.

If Clinton would have taken out bin Ladin before 9-11 you cocks would be doing the same thing to him.

I don’t have to guess you guys are so obvious.

I can also tell you if Hillary was president and 318,000 Americans died of Covid you’d be saying she failed. But trump gets a pass.

And just imagine if 9-11 happened on a Democrat’s watch after the cia warned them like the cia warned bush

Instead of so much "imagining," how about we discuss what has actually happened? Wouldn't that be more productive? Not much to talk about if everyone is just going to play in their own little Imagination-Land.
So talk about what happened. Stupid.

We probably are.
Oh brother.
Really? Because in 2016 trump said obama slashed defense spending. Republicans used words like depleated, gutted..

And? That has nothing to do with what i said.
Oh, btw dipshit, Obama bombed like 10 countries and took out other countries leaders. The kenyan was a corporatist that sucked off the MIC too

If clinton took out bin Ladin before 9-11 you would be.......

And here we are back to guessing again. You know, you could save a lot of money on electricity if all you ever intend to do is talk to your own straw men.
We see usmb republicans doing it now. They talk about Obama’s wars because he dropped bombs on terrorists in Yemen for example.

I don’t have to guess you guys are so obvious.

I can also tell you if Hillary was president and 318,000 Americans died of Covid you’d be saying she failed. But trump gets a pass.

And just imagine if 9-11 happened on a Democrat’s watch after the cia warned them like the cia warned bush

Instead of so much "imagining," how about we discuss what has actually happened? Wouldn't that be more productive? Not much to talk about if everyone is just going to play in their own little Imagination-Land.
So talk about what happened. ....

I did. I talked about how Clinton had a chance to get Bin Laden and he blew it. That actually happened. That's when you started playing Imagination Land.
Imagine if bush didn’t lie us into Iraq. Even trump admitted, “there were no wmds and they knew it,They lied.“

That was when he was running in the gop primaries. Republicans Nominated him after he said that so they must all know deep down it’s true even if it’s taboo to say. Trump didn’t care. He said it. Either that or they Nominated a conspiracy theorist

Benjamin Harrison could have taken out Hitler Too. why didn’t he take hitler out in 1893? Same reason Clinton didn’t take bin Ladin out pre 9-11

Imagine if bush didn’t lie us into Iraq. ...

He didn't.
Oh he did. And if he didn’t, why did republicans vote for trump after he said Bush lied?

Funny you republicans want to talk about the illegal wars Obama started when you gave bush a pass for being the actual one who started the holy war we are now in in the Middle East. All Bush’s fault. Not Obama’s, clintons or trumps fault. Bush alone. And you who voted for him.

...Republicans Nominated him after he said that so they must all know deep down it’s true even ...

Illogical conclusion (of course).

"Deep down" ... :icon_rolleyes:
Pretty big thing to ignore. Funny they just moved on. They didn’t challenge trump after he said it. Bill Reilly just agreed to disagree and they moved on.

Jeb bush didn’t call him on it at the debates. Probably because for once trump told the truth. But that was in the gop primaries. It was one way to differentiate himself. Same way h was pro tariff. No other republican would admit tariffs work.

Anyways, youre not very good at this

He didn't.
Oh he did.

And if he didn’t, why did republicans vote for trump after he said Bush lied?

He did not. On the other hand, Clinton himself admitted that he blew a chance to take out Bin Laden.

I wonder how some people manage to function in society when they are so utterly devoid of any grasp of the most basic logic.
Trump said bush lied, you say he didn’t. I’ll believe trump over you

He didn't.
Oh he did.

And if he didn’t, why did republicans vote for trump after he said Bush lied?

He did not. On the other hand, Clinton himself admitted that he blew a chance to take out Bin Laden.

I wonder how some people manage to function in society when they are so utterly devoid of any grasp of the most basic logic.
Dick Chaney and Rumsfeld were on record before they were vp and Secretary of defense saying they understand what a quagmire invading bagdad would be. But then they did just that when they got into power. Dick chaneys company haloburton made trillions on that quagmire. So did bush oil.

We probably are.
Oh brother.

Oh, btw dipshit, Obama bombed like 10 countries and took out other countries leaders. The kenyan was a corporatist that sucked off the MIC too
Name the people he took out that you disagree with those bombings. Don’t show me a mistake or collateral damage. Show me the person we took out that you don’t think we should have taken out. Bet you don hav one. So you agree with Obama’s decision to bomb terrorists wherever they are. Admit that.

Remember trump took ou that Iranian general at the airport? That was pretty bad ass.

Dont call us pussies then cry when we are not pussies, pussy

We probably are.
Oh brother.

Name the people he took out that you disagree with those bombings. Don’t show me a mistake or collateral damage. Show me the person we took out that you don’t think we should have taken out. Bet you don hav one. So you agree with Obama’s decision to bomb terrorists wherever they are. Admit that.

Remember trump took ou that Iranian general at the airport? That was pretty bad ass.

Dont call us pussies then cry when we are not pussies, pussy
wtf? :lol:

We probably are.
Oh brother.

Do you disagree with any of those bombings?

Do you agree with most of those bombings?

We probably are.
Oh brother.

Do you disagree with any of those bombings?

Do you agree with most of those bombings?
Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooootttttttttttttttttttttttttt ttttttttttttttttttttthhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee pppppppppppppoooooooooooooooooooiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnntttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
Do you understand now?

War IS the proven Democrat Party of repairing a broken economy - and they do think the economy is broken.

But Xiden's war won't be against China.

Perhaps Israel....or fighting with China against Taiwan.......
Tell it to George W Bush

Tell that to Wilson, Roosevelt, Eisenhower, Kennedy, LBJ, Nixon,both shrubs, Obama.

Neocon libs love war. They're begging to start one with Russia. Idiots.

Forum List

Back