Why do leftists dress like terrorists when they march or protest?

Yeah head to toe in black :rolleyes:

la-live-major-anti-trump-protest-anti-trump-protest-draws-6-000-1478983468

Because they are planning on breaking the law and don't want to be identified.

They are fascists.

Cowardice. If what they believe in is so important to them, why not show themselves without hiding? Because...drumroll...they are cowards.

Why do you think they disguise their identity when they engage in arson and mayhem and assault and violence and anarchy? They might want to run for office in the future sponsored by the democrat party.

just a comment but i always wear BLACK at least in t-shirt which is all i wear , it hides gravy stains the best .

Whats a Jackboot ?? Carrying rifles is an Americans RIGHT . Camo is simply style . I generally wear black at least in t-shirts because it hides gravy better than my first choice of White t-shirts . -------------------------------- 'antifa' wearing black is ok with me but its obvious to me that they wear black and masks to hide their identity rather than to hide gravy stains Coyote .

All your right wing media shows you are the anarchist dumbasses who are attracted to many of these protests, not the regular everyday people who go and behave themselves. A similar phenomena happened during the Vietnam protests. For a long time all the American people saw on the news were the dope smoking hippies rather than the very numerous Moms and Grandmas who just wanted their sons back in one piece.

Forum List

Back