🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why do liberals support Biden admin BAN ON PRESS touring kids in cages at the border? Isnt that fascism

The entire USA press should have UNFETTERED access to report on border facilities.

Biden admin is being fascist....Nazi, really.

Why do liberals accept this? I thought they were ANTI FASCISM.

When has the press ever had "unfettered access" to any government facility. Stop being ridiculous.

Hold on it is ridiculous now but when Trump was President you would have screamed it was criminal!

Hold all sides to the same standard but I know you can’t because you are a Progressive Drone!

If Trump tried this there would be a media riot broadcasting live every day from wherever they were camped out about the fall of America.

Liberals, let me repeat. The Biden administration has BANNED journalists from viewing the holding facilities at the border.

Why do you agree with this tactic by the Biden Admin? Isnt it fascist?

Liberals don’t but some Progressives might because they don’t want the World to know they also don’t have the right solution to deal with the crisis at the border, so they want the media to be blocked from reporting their failure.

Biden along with leadership in the Democratic Party have never taken the Border seriously and never will and when out of power they make it their issue again while demanding the opposition to do something while knowing nothing will ever be done...

Take Obama in his first two years in office and did Pelosi, Reid and him get any reform done when it came to immigration policies?

Hell no, but when they lost the House to the GOP in November of 2010 in January of 2011 Obama demanded Immigration Reform knowing fully well the GOP would never give it to him!

So let be clear Democrats will never do anything about Immigration nor will the GOP and Biden does not want the News Media to see his failure at the border!
Actually, Biden has not failed yet. It is a work in progress and as you can see, two-faced Republican Congressmen are strutting around the area and flapping away.
When the situation is straightened out, the press will be there.

The entire USA press should have UNFETTERED access to report on border facilities.

Liberals don't necessarily support this, but they do understand that the inherited mess has to be straightened out and they don't need Trump supporters whining and meowing for political purposes while this project is in process.
Biden created this mess, the border was fine when he was elected.

Liberals don't necessarily support this, but they do understand that the inherited mess has to be straightened out and they don't need Trump supporters whining and meowing for political purposes while this project is in process.
The border was quiet, not fine. It is a powder keg exploding with squalor, hunger, disease, crime, vulnerable children, drugs, and is fodder for human trafficking. Immigrants are indeed entering elsewhere along with drugs and human trafficking. Let's try to use some common sense. Biden is allowing children to enter and I agree with that idea.

There was no mess. Biden started this and he owns it.

The border was quiet, not fine. It is a powder keg exploding with squalor, hunger, disease, crime, vulnerable children, drugs, and is fodder for human trafficking. Immigrants are indeed entering elsewhere along with drugs and human trafficking. Let's try to use some common sense. Biden is allowing children to enter and I agree with that idea.
Biden is allowing everyone in. Quit hiding behind the kids. Close the border.

Actually, since the majority of the press is liberal, I am sure they are more thank Happy to comply with Kamala Harris’ mandate banning them from seeing the border crisis. For Americans to see the crisis would only confirm how full of shit Democrats are and how they managed to fuck up the border after beating up Trump over it for four years.

Liberals, let me repeat. The Biden administration has BANNED journalists from viewing the holding facilities at the border.

Liberals don’t but some Progressives might because they don’t want the World to know they also don’t have the right solution to deal with the crisis at the border, so they want the media to be blocked from reporting their failure.

Biden along with leadership in the Democratic Party have never taken the Border seriously and never will and when out of power they make it their issue again while demanding the opposition to do something while knowing nothing will ever be done...

Take Obama in his first two years in office and did Pelosi, Reid and him get any reform done when it came to immigration policies?

Hell no, but when they lost the House to the GOP in November of 2010 in January of 2011 Obama demanded Immigration Reform knowing fully well the GOP would never give it to him!

So let be clear Democrats will never do anything about Immigration nor will the GOP and Biden does not want the News Media to see his failure at the border!
Actually, Biden has not failed yet. It is a work in progress and as you can see, two-faced Republican Congressmen are strutting around the area and flapping away.

Why hide the issues from the Press?

Just imagine if this were Trump and you would be screaming like crazy and you just admitted the situation need to be straightened out which mean hide the failures...

I do not and I believe allowing a child to enter without it family member with them mean the child should be sent back to country of origin and also they are not immigrants but illegal aliens crossing illegally which is against the law!

Just imagine if this were Trump and you would be screaming like crazy and you just admitted the situation need to be straightened out which mean hide the failures...
Trump did indeed do just that.

Pay attention. Kids only.

There was no mess. Biden started this and he owns it.
Of course he owns it and is taking responsibility for the cleanup. And there was a mess. Trump always leaves a mess in his wake.

It has gotten worse in the last couple months and continuing to get worse because of the Biden’s immigration policies and most Americans agree, you are wrong because you are a partisan moron.

When has the press ever had "unfettered access" to any government facility. Stop being ridiculous.

Sorry this is a mess because of Biden and his policies, the reason there is no access whatsoever is because Biden’s administration is following the policies in the last administration by not having transparency.

No one expects unfettered access but they do expect honesty and honesty, which hasn’t been for many years and will continue with this administration. Trying to tell Americans that there is no border crisis, that was pretty dishonest for a man that claimed to be kinder and honest.

Pay attention. Kids only.
I do pay attention only 13% of the illegals are turned away. They aren't only kids that are staying. Biden is lying to you.

There is no “inherited” problem. Under Trump the problem was stopped. It had been made clear that people attempting to get amnesty need to conform to international law and apply to the NEAREST country to their home. They can’t travel hundreds or thousands of miles to cherry pick the USA. The flow had slowed nearly to a stop.
The flow had not stopped and was piling up at the Mexican border. When it comes to helpless children, compassion and a sound moral compass should rule the day.
Immigrants, human trafficking, and a plethora of drugs were finding their way into
our country.
Utter bullshit.

He has failed utterly. The only work "in progress" is the work of destroying America.

There was no "powder keg," NAZI. The "explosion" is entirely of Biden's creation.

Trump did indeed do just that.
No he didn't, you lying NAZI asshole.

Forum List

Back