🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why do liberals support Biden admin BAN ON PRESS touring kids in cages at the border? Isnt that fascism

The entire USA press should have UNFETTERED access to report on border facilities.

Biden admin is being fascist....Nazi, really.

Why do liberals accept this? I thought they were ANTI FASCISM.
Liberals don't necessarily support this, but they do understand that the inherited mess has to be straightened out and they don't need Trump supporters whining and meowing for political purposes while this project is in process.

You know and everyone else knows that Joe made the mess; so don't even go there. In fact, it's not even open to dispute!
Evidently, you and your ilk don't know that Trump made the mess. Biden has allowed children into our country due to the disaster just on the other side,
because he has strong moral fiber and compassion for those poor children.
He will find acceptable lodging for them. Trust me. So don't even go there.

The entire USA press should have UNFETTERED access to report on border facilities.

Liberals don't necessarily support this, but they do understand that the inherited mess has to be straightened out and they don't need Trump supporters whining and meowing for political purposes while this project is in process.

You know and everyone else knows that Joe made the mess; so don't even go there. In fact, it's not even open to dispute!
Evidently, you and your ilk don't know that Trump made the mess. Biden has allowed children into our country due to the disaster just on the other side,

Mushroom!!

Liberals don't necessarily support this, but they do understand that the self induced mess has to be straightened out and they cant handle the backlash from true journalists, and even a demonRAT releasing film of the conditions. need Trump supporters whining and meowing for political purposes while this project is in process.
Liberals support this, and they do understand that the self induced mess has to be straightened out, and they cant handle the backlash from true journalism and even a demonRAT releasing film of the conditions.
i bet you retarded demonRATS want to deny that the footage exists, huh?

Evidently, you and your commie demonRAT buddies know that xiden made the mess. xiden has allowed criminals, and positive chinese flu cases, into our country due to many puppeteers pulling the strings. because xiden has dementia , and doesnt give 2 shits about any kids--put them in cages---
He will find lodging for them in the cages... So don't even go there.

If it's so bad over there why are they having children?

Liberals, let me repeat. The Biden administration has BANNED journalists from viewing the holding facilities at the border.

Why do you agree with this tactic by the Biden Admin? Isnt it fascist?

Liberal are so fake. They dont care about the press. They just whined about the press not being treated fairly for 4 years because ORANGE MAN BAD!

IT must suck to live your life as a no principled piece of shit. Libs are weathervanes.

When has the press ever had "unfettered access" to any government facility. Stop being ridiculous.

Biden created the mess. No one is fooled by your lying.

Yes, we don't know that because it isn't true. Biden opened the flood gates to illegal immigration. Biden created the disaster on the other side. He encouraged illegals to come. He repealed all the measures Trump put in place to keep them from coming.

Who do you think you're fooling?

When has the press ever had "unfettered access" to any government facility. Stop being ridiculous.
They had unfettered access to immigration facilities during the Trump administration.

1. What happened to Freedom of the Press? Suddenly no one cares?
  2. Who is STOPPING the press at ther border? Or do they just willingly comply?
  3. Can you imagine if Trump ordered no press at the border? He'd be impeached a third time!

Practically everything Democrats are doing now is fascism. Controlling elections, grabbing guns, big strong federal govenment, suppression of free speech, stifling the press on the border, attacking and burning buildings, removing monuments, restricting local police. Rarely has America been more fascist, and it's all Democrats.

Evidently, you and your ilk don't know that Trump made the mess.
If Trump made the mess there would be cameras everywhere filming it.

1616812126216.png

Earlier this week, media around the world showed images of U.S. Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez clutching her face in despair and weeping at what was implied to be immigrants at the U.S. border. The reality? She was making the scene at a fence surrounding a virtually empty parking lot.

News commentators and reporters said it was a strong reaction to a horrific scene of US migrant detention. Newly released photos from individuals present with Cortez reveal not only she, but the media, was playing fast and loose with the images and the truth.
While quite a few people noted that there was something a bit off about the congresswoman’s photo shoot, it wasn’t until photos began leaking that showed the context of the strange and what critics called “over-dramatic” reaction. The Parking Lot Scandal was exposed.
Originally shot at a protest against tent-cities for migrant children at the U.S.-Mexico border in Texas a year ago, the photos were not published until Monday. They came hot on the heels of the scandal surrounding AOC’s insistence that border detention facilities are “concentration camps.

The initial shots seem almost carefully selected to avoid showing what was on the other side of the chain-link fence… However, when AOC herself reshared them, she attached a comment that hinted it was something bleak indeed.

I’ll never forget this, because it was the moment I saw with my own eyes that the America I love was becoming a nation that steals refugee children from their parents & caged them.
The rest of the photos from the parking lot protest show a couple of cars, some trees, and a few street lamps visible on the other side, but not so much in terms of “caged refugee children.

AOC has been active in her campaign against what she sees as a growing threat at the border. This week, she launched a campaign against the discount furniture company that provides beds for the immigrants.

1616812229623.png

1616812366702.png

There is no “inherited” problem. Under Trump the problem was stopped. It had been made clear that people attempting to get amnesty need to conform to international law and apply to the NEAREST country to their home. They can’t travel hundreds or thousands of miles to cherry pick the USA. The flow had slowed nearly to a stop.

There is no “inherited” problem. Under Trump the problem was stopped. It had been made clear that people attempting to get amnesty need to conform to international law and apply to the NEAREST country to their home. They can’t travel hundreds or thousands of miles to cherry pick the USA. The flow had slowed nearly to a stop.
The flow had not stopped and was piling up at the Mexican border. When it comes to helpless children, compassion and a sound moral compass should rule the day.
Immigrants, human trafficking, and a plethora of drugs were finding their way into
our country.

If it's so bad over there why are they having children?
Lack of birth control? More fun without birth control?

Liberals, let me repeat. The Biden administration has BANNED journalists from viewing the holding facilities at the border.

Why do you agree with this tactic by the Biden Admin? Isnt it fascist?

Liberals don’t but some Progressives might because they don’t want the World to know they also don’t have the right solution to deal with the crisis at the border, so they want the media to be blocked from reporting their failure.

Biden along with leadership in the Democratic Party have never taken the Border seriously and never will and when out of power they make it their issue again while demanding the opposition to do something while knowing nothing will ever be done...

Take Obama in his first two years in office and did Pelosi, Reid and him get any reform done when it came to immigration policies?

Hell no, but when they lost the House to the GOP in November of 2010 in January of 2011 Obama demanded Immigration Reform knowing fully well the GOP would never give it to him!

So let be clear Democrats will never do anything about Immigration nor will the GOP and Biden does not want the News Media to see his failure at the border!

Forum List

Back