🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why do liberals support Biden admin BAN ON PRESS touring kids in cages at the border? Isnt that fascism

The entire USA press should have UNFETTERED access to report on border facilities.

Biden admin is being fascist....Nazi, really.

Why do liberals accept this? I thought they were ANTI FASCISM.
Liberals don't necessarily support this, but they do understand that the inherited mess has to be straightened out and they don't need Trump supporters whining and meowing for political purposes while this project is in process.
Biden created this mess, the border was fine when he was elected.
The border was quiet, not fine. It is a powder keg exploding with squalor, hunger, disease, crime, vulnerable children, drugs, and is fodder for human trafficking. Immigrants are indeed entering elsewhere along with drugs and human trafficking. Let's try to use some common sense. Biden is allowing children to enter and I agree with that idea.
Biden is allowing everyone in. Quit hiding behind the kids. Close the border.
Pay attention. Kids only.
That is never going to happen, and the numbers will explode if it's allowed, just as they are exploding now.

It's incomprehensible how stupid Democrat NAZI Reich minions are.

The entire USA press should have UNFETTERED access to report on border facilities.

Liberals don't necessarily support this, but they do understand that the inherited mess has to be straightened out and they don't need Trump supporters whining and meowing for political purposes while this project is in process.
There was no mess. Biden started this and he owns it.
Of course he owns it and is taking responsibility for the cleanup. And there was a mess. Trump always leaves a mess in his wake.
"Owns it" means he created it.

Of course he owns it and is taking responsibility for the cleanup. And there was a mess. Trump always leaves a mess in his wake.
What mess.? Had there been a mess I am sure that the media would have covered it thoroughly. Hell they even covered "Russian collusion" thoroughly and that likewise didn't exist. Please, don't give me that lame snowflake excuse.

What mess.? Had there been a mess I am sure that the media would have covered it thoroughly. Hell they even covered "Russian collusion" thoroughly and that likewise didn't exist. Please, don't give me that lame snowflake excuse.
Russian collusion did and still does exist, Just like the election fraud that did not happen, according to Trump's lawyer--Sidney Powell.

Biden created this mess, the border was fine when he was elected.
The border was quiet, not fine. It is a powder keg exploding with squalor, hunger, disease, crime, vulnerable children, drugs, and is fodder for human trafficking. Immigrants are indeed entering elsewhere along with drugs and human trafficking. Let's try to use some common sense. Biden is allowing children to enter and I agree with that idea.
Biden is allowing everyone in. Quit hiding behind the kids. Close the border.
Pay attention. Kids only.
I do pay attention only 13% of the illegals are turned away. They aren't only kids that are staying. Biden is lying to you.
Being a Trump supporter, you are not one to talk about "lying".

Russian collusion did and still does exist, Just like the election fraud that did not happen, according to Trump's lawyer--Sidney Powell.
You're obviously too far gone for any kind of sane exchange.

You're obviously too far gone for any kind of sane exchange.
Did Powell say that or not? That is called "truth" and that is where I am at.
If you want to call it something different, be my guest.

The Mueller report said there was no evidence of it.

Leftists, when is the exact moment you stopped believing in a free press?

Leftists, when is the exact moment you stopped believing in a free press?
I always have and always will believe in a free press. However, I had concerns that Trump would take action to stymie our free press as he threatened individual reporters and refused admittance to his "press" (pontification) conferences.

Forum List

Back