Why do liberals treat America as a doormat?

I will not be lectured on how to treat illegals by someone who used to stamp license plates :eusa_hand:

The phrase PAID YOUR DEBT TO SOCIETY means just that, and once again, I know of few adults who have not done something that could be construed as a felony. The chirping "I NEVER HAVE" comes from those who have no idea what is criminal. I know many decent, kind, and almost always law abiding Americans that were ONCE convicted of of one or more felonies. I disagree with Murked often, but that has -0- to do with a mistake he made 15-20 YEARS ago.

Holly fuck, you have no critical thinking skills. Theoretically, you cannot claim what you claimed that 'we built this country.' You were born into a country that was built the hard way over centuries. You are helping to maintain it, that's all. You did not put your life on the line, work yourself into an early death, etc., to build this country. You are a maintanence man who wants to claim you built the whole fucking building. You might have added on some little additions, but you did not build this country from the ground up. Try thinking beyond the surface level. You are truly in no position to cast aspersions on others' intelligence, that's for certain.

No one then or now singlehandedly built anything dumbass. It was & continues to be a collective effort by many Americans. Modern day liberals excluded of course.

The point that you conveniently continue to ignore is that you were born into an environment where you had the opportunity to have a good life, to get an education (free in secondary school, maybe free for you in higher education: I worked to pay for my 6 years of university) a land where you had every chance and opportunity to have a good career, make a good income, and have a good life. When you say 'we' built that, it isn't true. You should be thankful to those who gave you that life, not taking credit for creating it.

No one gave me my life. You remain ignorant. I created it & payed for it.

I will not be lectured on how to treat illegals by someone who used to stamp license plates :eusa_hand:

The phrase PAID YOUR DEBT TO SOCIETY means just that, and once again, I know of few adults who have not done something that could be construed as a felony. The chirping "I NEVER HAVE" comes from those who have no idea what is criminal. I know many decent, kind, and almost always law abiding Americans that were ONCE convicted of of one or more felonies. I disagree with Murked often, but that has -0- to do with a mistake he made 15-20 YEARS ago.

30 years ago,but thanks

Andrew Jackson, inadvertantly committed bigamy, Bush II refused to deny cocaine use, Clinton denied it, but evidence supports his use. Obama had the guts to admit use of cocaine. Nixon, yes, LBJ, probably. Harding, probably.......the list goes on.

Because it is. We're a nation of immigrants. Denying anyone access at this point would be bigoted and wrong. The only reason you're butthurt about immigration today is because most of the immigrants are non-white.

But here's a better question: Why do conservatards treat America as their own private yacht club?

We allow a million LEGAL immigrants in every year. That's not enough for you, Comrade? Why do you find it so disgusting that we ask people to respect our immigration laws?

Twilight Zone

Because America is evil and must be punished. What's wrong with you? Are you a patriot or something, i.e., a racist slime ball, a bigot? You actually believe in the rule of law? Are you a friggin' imperialist? It that it? A friggin' imperialist? American exceptionalism, is that your bag, you friggin' chauvinist? You're a xenophobe, aren't you? Admit it. You're a tattooed, dyed-in-the-wool fascist, aren't you? A friggin' Nazi!

Reality

Lefty's like that crazed and deformed aunt (the obscenity-spouting elephant girl) whom one might hide away from the neighbors in one's basement for most of the year and only briefly let out, though tethered to a chain, for spring cleanings. Fortified by a stiff shot of whiskey and wearing a face shield to protect the eyes from errant sprays of spittle, one would then drive her back into the dark recesses with a cattle prod while the eldest son stood by with a double-barreled shotgun . . . just in case the old battle-ax broke free of its bonds.

Because it is. We're a nation of immigrants. Denying anyone access at this point would be bigoted and wrong. The only reason you're butthurt about immigration today is because most of the immigrants are non-white.

But here's a better question: Why do conservatards treat America as their own private yacht club?

Lib, this is the second time I've asked you this: are you pulling on somebody's leg?

What a bunch of complete bullshit. The reason I personally am irritated is because of 2 reasons.

They are illegal.

They put a serious strain on our finances.

Color is irrelevant. Education & legality IS relevant.

And this nation IS our yacht club. We fucking built it, IT'S OURS

Every wave of immigrants to this country has been a majority of "illegals".

You think when the Irish had a potato famine they were looking up the immigration law when they flocked here in droves?

You think the Germans were like "Let me get a lawyer on that" when they were fleeing the Nazis?

Conservatives are really something else and completely ignorant of American history.

Let me help you with that:

Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

History?

That's from "The New Colossus" written by Emma Lazarus, a Zionist, i.e., a Jewess imperialist. Remember? You better watch out. Your Jew-hating leftist pals might pile on you and cut your throat now.

we have laws and rules regulating the proper way to "immigrate".

a better question would be why don't those "non-whites" obey our laws and apply for legal immigration like millions before them have done ?

30 years ago,but thanks

I rest my case. Not taking lectures from someone about illegals who majored in illegality. Save it !!! :mad:

;-)

We are not a halfway house for the worlds indigent & troubled. Nor are we the step parents for all the worlds children.

Same reason that when one of them moves into the neighborhood it turns to shit. Liberals have zero pride. All libs care about is making sure this country goes to shit. It's about them getting revenge for their failures in life. They are pond scum.

Last edited:

What a bunch of complete bullshit. The reason I personally am irritated is because of 2 reasons.

They are illegal.

In which case isn't it about time you paid your dues?

If you want to seal off the borders completely you will need to pay for the manpower and equipment and that means raising taxes.

So let us know when you are ready to come to the table with your checkbook and we can work out the payment plan.

to seal off the borders completely you will need to station military troops and volunteers with firearms, no one needs to be killed.., unless of course they want killed, fire a volley over their heads and watch then scramble like a bunch of Nazi sailors from a sinking submarine.

They are illegal.

You think when the Irish had a potato famine they were looking up the immigration law when they flocked here in droves?

You think the Germans were like "Let me get a lawyer on that" when they were fleeing the Nazis?

Conservatives are really something else and completely ignorant of American history.

maybe YOU are the one who needs a history lesson, something not taught in todays liberfool dominated skoolz [SIC], once those Irish immigrants got here, they were put thru a process to become legal citizens, they just did NOT run off the boat that brought them here and scatter all over America, they were held in quarantine for a short period then allowed to go where they pleased.

is that pretty close to what you may have learned or over heard from a third party ?

hummmmmmmmm ! :lmao:

We are not a halfway house for the worlds indigent & troubled. Nor are we the step parents for all the worlds children.

Actually we treat it like a misbehaving unmannerly child, that needs a good spanking and some time in the corner.

We'd like America, and Americans, to GTFU and start dealing with reality.

You have no room to talk, european. Not until you open your borders to all the ******* of africa! Then maybe we can talk.

Until then stfu!

Last edited:

They are illegal.

This isn't about our history dumbfuck. It's about our future. And I don't give a rats ass about some stupid fancy slogan from 9000 damn years ago

And here's the cool thing.

Society let you out of Prison and forgave you, convict.

How do you show you gratitude?

By being a jerk.

They are illegal.

maybe YOU are the one who needs a history lesson, something not taught in todays liberfool dominated skoolz [SIC], once those Irish immigrants got here, they were put thru a process to become legal citizens, they just did NOT run off the boat that brought them here and scatter all over America, they were held in quarantine for a short period then allowed to go where they pleased.

is that pretty close to what you may have learned or over heard from a third party ?

hummmmmmmmm ! :lmao:

Oh fucking bullshit.

The Irish STILL come here without going through the legal process.

You seem to forget I live in NYC.

They are illegal.

Between 1845 and 1855 more than 1.5 million adults and children left Ireland to seek refuge in America. Most were desperately poor, and many were suffering from starvation and disease. They left because disease had devastated Ireland’s potato crops, leaving millions without food. The Potato Famine killed more than 1 million people in five years and generated great bitterness and anger at the British for providing too little help to their Irish subjects. The immigrants who reached America settled in Boston, New York, and other cities where they lived in difficult conditions. But most managed to survive, and their descendants have become a vibrant part of American culture.

Tammany Hall was the name given to the Democratic Party political machine. Throughout the 1830s and 1840s, the society expanded its political control even further by earning the loyalty of the city's ever-expanding immigrant community, a task that was accomplished by helping newly arrived foreigners obtain jobs, a place to live, and even citizenship so that they could vote for Tammany candidates in city and state elections.

does the above sound familiar ?

This isn't about our history dumbfuck. It's about our future. And I don't give a rats ass about some stupid fancy slogan from 9000 damn years ago

By being a jerk.

Lol, that's it? That's all you got? Why is it you libs think trollin my past has any relevance in any topic? Perhaps because you're fucking trolls with nothing else to offer?

Now if I was a black oppressed liberal who reformed out of prison you lousy hypocrites would be singing my praises and trying to get me to run for office.

Douchebag

How come since Reagan the GOP stopped investing in our infrastructure? For the tax breaks stupid.

Now our roads are falling apart and they want YOU to pay. Someone has to, right? Fool.

Roll Back the Reagan Tax Cuts | Common Dreams | Breaking News & Views for the Progressive Community

Liberal propaganda.

I can't drive anywhere in the KC metro without running into construction cones. Hell they repave the roads here every other year.
So some dirt road to waterloo is full of pot holes and you want me to care? Perhaps if your liberal cities were run properly you would have the money in your budget to fix shit. We certainly have no shortage of infrastructure projects going on here in KC.

Is this really how dumb you are? You can't deny the fact that for decades we have ignored infrastructure. If you look in Europe and China and India they are investing in their infrastruture. So, corporations are investing in them. We are clearly not investing in infrastructure. Our bridges, roads and schools and public buildings are falling apart. What are we spending our money on? War? And then we give corporations and the rich tax breaks and let them ship their jobs oveseas? Fuck that. Undo NAFTA. Clinton should have never signed it. But it wasn't so bad until Bush and Chaney and Tom Delay and Carl Rove and guys like Boehner & McConnell made changes that really fucked the American middle class. They actually gave tax breaks to companies that were going overseas. They tried to let S. American truckers in to kill the American trucking industry. Remember gas first went over $4 on Bush's watch? That about killed the industry too and the global economy. Most people forget all the details leading up to Bush's Great Recession and the biggest bank robbery in world history right when he was leaving office. Remember they were too big to fail? :eusa_liar:

The American people are truly dumb. Yes us liberals are trying to change America, for the fucking better!

Report: Over 65,000 U.S. bridges in need of repair

Yes us liberals are trying to change America, for the fucking better!

what exactly do you fucking libertards consider "better" ? all you asshole liberliars HATE America, HATE the fact the founding of America on basic Christian principals .

what you liberfucks want sounds too much like COMMUNISM !

By being a jerk.

Lol, that's it? That's all you got? Why is it you libs think trollin my past has any relevance in any topic? Perhaps because you're fucking trolls with nothing else to offer?

Now if I was a black oppressed liberal who reformed out of prison you lousy hypocrites would be singing my praises and trying to get me to run for office.

Douchebag

Tiresome, yes. And obviously, those who bring up personal mistakes 30 years ago have little to contribute on issues. Those minor coming in without adult guardians are sitting ducks for exploitation, one of my concerns.

Forum List

Back