Why do libs fear QANON?

Except for the guy who raided a pizza parlor and started shooting. There was that.
Is he worse than the bernie wacko who shot up the republican softball practice?

or the black Black Lies Matter killer who murdered 5 police officers in Dallas?
You don't wanna start comparing body counts, you'll lose by a huge margin.

the NBC moderator went out of her way to attack a group that to my knowledge has never harmed anyone

Except for the guy who raided a pizza parlor and started shooting. There was that.
Yes, then we have Jeffery Epstein which served to completely refocus attention upon you perverts and your sexual fixations upon children, which in turn served to open back up the whole sordid topic, elevating it from the kook fringe, to "what the fuck?" We know this, you democrats are sexual deviants first and foremost, its precisely how you all roll........ :banana:

Trump's Buddy?
giphy.gif

the NBC moderator went out of her way to attack a group that to my knowledge has never harmed anyone

Yes, then we have Jeffery Epstein which served to completely refocus attention upon you perverts and your sexual fixations upon children, which in turn served to open back up the whole sordid topic, elevating it from the kook fringe, to "what the fuck?" We know this, you democrats are sexual deviants first and foremost, its precisely how you all roll........ :banana:

Trump's Buddy?
giphy.gif
trump at age 30?

are you aware that there are pictures of the Clinton's with Epstein also?

Maybe I should join QANON

because I am strongly against pedophilia
That’s like saying that you should believe 9/11 was an inside job because you’re against buildings collapsing.

The country is worse off when it’s population becomes disconnected from reality. QAnon makes people manipulable.

Don't be stupider than you have to be, Son. Literally everyone is opposed to pedophilia.
You are attacking critics of pedophilia

now might be a good time to point out that someday the democrat party will be a full supporter of pedophilia because that is the next great frontier to be conquered by the left

No one fears Q Anon. We love Q Anon. We love connecting Trump and you nutters to Q Anon. Trump looked like an idiot, again, trying to deal with the question. I had one of you Trumpsters going all Q Anon on me this morning, and I loved every moment of it. It's so fucking crazy that we can't believe it's even real. Great stuff.

Go Q!
Those types of questions were too deep in the weeds for the average real voter. She wasted time when she could have done a real "debate"

She won you guys nothing by he behavior

That’s like saying that you should believe 9/11 was an inside job because you’re against buildings collapsing.
Not really

QANON believes pedophilia is a problem that is being pushed by perverts in high places

and I agree with that

Trump's Buddy?
giphy.gif
Bring up all the buddys and buddettes. All the names. With you it is not the crime, it is the person who has a different political view. You are more worried about that.

Trump's Buddy?
giphy.gif
trump at age 30?

are you aware that there are pictures of the Clinton's with Epstein also?

That is totally different because Clintons are Democrats and Trump is a Republican. I still don't get why Epstein is still a topic.

Don't be stupider than you have to be, Son. Literally everyone is opposed to pedophilia.
You are attacking critics of pedophilia

now might be a good time to point out that someday the democrat party will be a full supporter of pedophilia because that is the next great frontier to be conquered by the left
No, dummy. As previously mentioned everyone is against pedophilia. I'm pretty sure Stalin, John Wayne Gacey, Vladimir Putin, and the BTK were against it as well. Does that mitigate their other crimes?

I'll answer that for you: NO.

Not really

QANON believes pedophilia is a problem that is being pushed by perverts in high places

and I agree with that
So why do you support a pedophile pervert like Trump? These people in high places like Trump should pay for their crimes.

Forum List

Back