Why do men..... ?

And not required for any of them.
neither is the "quality of life" that can only be afforded with money.

If a woman wants those 7 things, there is no reason you cannot provide them. If you can support yourself, you can do those 7 things.
dear, it is about the level of modern "customer service" that is the problem for free.

I disagree. If you find a woman who appreciates you, the "customer service" is fantastic.

And what about her "customer service"? Does she get to enjoy it as well?
not from my experience. it is not about after we are relating, but before. I don't want to have to work any harder than women for sex-for the sake of equality. Capital simply facilitates that quite well under Any form of Capitalism.

what? you resent having to be nice to a woman?

If a woman wants those 7 things, there is no reason you cannot provide them. If you can support yourself, you can do those 7 things.
dear, it is about the level of modern "customer service" that is the problem for free.

I disagree. If you find a woman who appreciates you, the "customer service" is fantastic.

not from my experience. it is not about after we are relating, but before. I don't want to have to work any harder than women for sex-for the sake of equality. Capital simply facilitates that quite well under Any form of Capitalism.

Danielson you need to start your training class about women. Women is not according to Daneilpalos.

Yes, dear; money helps with all of those.

I know it's hard to believe, but you can enjoy and love a person because of who they are.
Perhaps because you have never experienced this or you do not view relationships that way, you have no concept of it.

Based on your perception of relationships, it's best you motivate yourself to do what you think it takes to get women, the kind of women that want a man for money and finesse.

You just choose to ignore or reject the women out there that just want to be loved.
dear, it is about the lousy "customer service" for free when i don't have enough money.

There are plenty of women out there who will treat you the same, whether you have money or not. Look at those 7 things. You can do those without having much money.

It is about finding one who fits you. And if the sex is bad, how sure are you that it is the woman? You said yourself that you have low numbers and very little experience. Do you ask her what she wants?

You invested several post with this guy. Should you start charging him soon? Like Ironhead with Fbj.

LMAO!!! Did you actually READ the linked story?

"Well, I've got the scoop on the top 7 reasons why rich men are awesome – not just because of their money!"

The 7 reasons are as follows:

1) Style
"When it comes to rich men, don't they have the best style in the world? Not only do they cloak themselves in labels, but they actually take care of everything from their hair down to their nails. For me, if a guy is well-groomed, that's a done deal!"
(style does not require that you be rich, and well groomed is cheap)

2) Motivated
"If you are part of the rich men society, you didn't get there by not being motivated. Rich guys are super attractive because they have a drive that a lot of men lack. Not only are they motivated, but they typically run their own businesses or have a career that is incredibly motivational."
(once again, being rich is not required to be motivated and motivational)

3) Confidence
"Confidence is definitely a way to a woman's heart and guys that have money are typically some of the most confident men in the world! They walk differently, act differently and know themselves very well. Confidence is attractive guys, take notes!"
(Yet again, something that is not exclusive to the rich. Be confident, it doesn't cost a dime.)

4) Spontaneous
(once again, an attribute that is available to the poor as well as the rich)

5) Generous
(Finally one that can be interpreted as exclusive to the rich....but wait, do they mean only money?)
"Not only do they typically give to charities, but they are willing to donate their time by volunteering. When a man does things like donate their time or money, it really shows what type of personality they have and what their core morals are!"

6) Wise
(Wisdom does not cost money. In fact, some of the wisest people I have known were poor)

7) Exciting
(Yes money makes this easier. But excitement can be had on a budget as well.)

Wow, the article really did prove my side of the argument. Thanks, Daniel.

Oh, and despite what you may think, there are many, many women out there who are not impressed by wealthy or money. They are interested in something better.

I know it's hard to believe, but you can enjoy and love a person because of who they are.
Perhaps because you have never experienced this or you do not view relationships that way, you have no concept of it.

Based on your perception of relationships, it's best you motivate yourself to do what you think it takes to get women, the kind of women that want a man for money and finesse.

You just choose to ignore or reject the women out there that just want to be loved.
dear, it is about the lousy "customer service" for free when i don't have enough money.

Sorry to hear you are lousy at servicing women.

It's easy to service women.

All you have to do is listen and obey ;)

It's easy to service women.

All you have to do is listen and obey ;)

I listen very well. Obey? Not so much.

But I make up for it. :biggrin:

Depends on what the "requests" are... not always a bossy demand....

I will almost always do what is requested. Not so good at doing what I am ordered.

I have no doubt that many requests are not bossy and will be what I have in mind anyway. (you should blush now)

are you implying she can't find me, simply for the sake of equality?

what? are you implying women resent having to be nice to a man?

WHAT?? Where in the hell did you get that from what I posted? Jeez, no I am not implying any such thing.

Danielson you need to start your training class about women. Women is not according to Daneilpalos.
I never said they were; i merely resort to the fewest fallacies as Any form of equal work for equal pay.

You are really trying to read implications in where they don't exist. She said absolutely nothing about women resenting being nice to men. She was reacting to your continued comments about women.

I never said they were; i merely resort to the fewest fallacies as Any form of equal work for equal pay.

If we are discussing employment, yes. But since we are not....

Sorry to hear you are lousy at servicing women.
sorry to hear you have lousy reading comprehension; no wonder you have to resort to so many fallacies.

WHAT?? Where in the hell did you get that from what I posted? Jeez, no I am not implying any such thing.
that is what you wrote; terms, dear; If you find a woman

Thank you for playing.

You are really trying to read implications in where they don't exist. She said absolutely nothing about women resenting being nice to men. She was reacting to your continued comments about women.
it doesn't happen in a vacuum. why does she believe what she does? projecting much.

that is what you wrote; terms, dear; If you find a woman

Thank you for playing.

Yes I did say that. And it still stands. As a reply to your complaints about customer service.

But that, in no way, implies that she cannot find you, especially for the sake of equality. If you game is about making ridiculous, nonsensical statements, then you certainly win.

it doesn't happen in a vacuum. why does she believe what she does? projecting much.

But whether the women resent having to be nice to men or not has no bearing on what she posted.

Forum List

Back