Why do men..... ?

dear, it is about the level of modern "customer service" that is the problem for free.

I disagree. If you find a woman who appreciates you, the "customer service" is fantastic.

And what about her "customer service"? Does she get to enjoy it as well?
are you implying she can't find me, simply for the sake of equality?

WHAT?? Where in the hell did you get that from what I posted? Jeez, no I am not implying any such thing.
that is what you wrote; terms, dear; If you find a woman

Thank you for playing.

Yes I did say that. And it still stands. As a reply to your complaints about customer service.

But that, in no way, implies that she cannot find you, especially for the sake of equality. If you game is about making ridiculous, nonsensical statements, then you certainly win.
are you implying women treat poor guys the same as rich guys?

not from my experience. it is not about after we are relating, but before. I don't want to have to work any harder than women for sex-for the sake of equality. Capital simply facilitates that quite well under Any form of Capitalism.

what? you resent having to be nice to a woman?
what? are you implying women resent having to be nice to a man?

You are really trying to read implications in where they don't exist. She said absolutely nothing about women resenting being nice to men. She was reacting to your continued comments about women.
it doesn't happen in a vacuum. why does she believe what she does? projecting much.

But whether the women resent having to be nice to men or not has no bearing on what she posted.
yes, it does because it seems like mere projection.

I disagree. If you find a woman who appreciates you, the "customer service" is fantastic.

WHAT?? Where in the hell did you get that from what I posted? Jeez, no I am not implying any such thing.

Thank you for playing.

Yes I did say that. And it still stands. As a reply to your complaints about customer service.

But that, in no way, implies that she cannot find you, especially for the sake of equality. If you game is about making ridiculous, nonsensical statements, then you certainly win.

Well, you have to have SOMETHING going for you. You can't be a complete loser and expect women to offer themselves up for free in our capitalistic society in these modern times. Lol. We actually do have a Clue and a Cause. ;) Put that in your crack pipe and smoke it, bot boy.

Thank you for playing.

I have not implied anything about how women treat different types of men. That would depend solely on what the woman finds attractive.

You are really trying to read implications in where they don't exist. She said absolutely nothing about women resenting being nice to men. She was reacting to your continued comments about women.
it doesn't happen in a vacuum. why does she believe what she does? projecting much.

But whether the women resent having to be nice to men or not has no bearing on what she posted.

And who is projecting what?

Bonzi asked a simply question. And based on your comments about women, it did not seem farfetched at all.

Women aren't nice to you because you are a jerk. I'm being honest, just like you asked.

Are you ugly and poor too? Then what do you have to offer women for a full body massage with happy ending in these modern times? WHAT? You seem to think that you are some kind of "nice guy" but really you are just full of much douchebaggery. Too much for a modern woman to deal with in this capitalistic society.

Are you ugly and poor too? Then what do you have to offer women for a full body massage with happy ending in these modern times? WHAT? You seem to think that you are some kind of "nice guy" but really you are just full of much douchebaggery. Too much for a modern woman to deal with in this capitalistic society.
Just lousy customer service for free, dear?

Just lousy customer service for free, dear?

Lousy customer service? You get no customer service. Capitalism works when one offers the other something for something in return. You don't get the pleasure of a beautiful woman's body and have absolutely NOTHING to offer her in return. Maybe some very lonely woman would appreciate your affections. :)

And not required for any of them.
neither is the "quality of life" that can only be afforded with money.

I know it's hard to believe, but you can enjoy and love a person because of who they are.
Perhaps because you have never experienced this or you do not view relationships that way, you have no concept of it.

Based on your perception of relationships, it's best you motivate yourself to do what you think it takes to get women, the kind of women that want a man for money and finesse.

You just choose to ignore or reject the women out there that just want to be loved.
dear, it is about the lousy "customer service" for free when i don't have enough money.

Sorry to hear you are lousy at servicing women.
sorry to hear you have lousy reading comprehension; no wonder you have to resort to so many fallacies.

What fallacies do I resort to?

I resort to the fallacy that danielpalos is someone that can be reasoned with......

neither is the "quality of life" that can only be afforded with money.

I know it's hard to believe, but you can enjoy and love a person because of who they are.
Perhaps because you have never experienced this or you do not view relationships that way, you have no concept of it.

Based on your perception of relationships, it's best you motivate yourself to do what you think it takes to get women, the kind of women that want a man for money and finesse.

You just choose to ignore or reject the women out there that just want to be loved.
dear, it is about the lousy "customer service" for free when i don't have enough money.

sorry to hear you have lousy reading comprehension; no wonder you have to resort to so many fallacies.

He doesn't know what the hell he's saying. Even when you can actually understand his posts, they are still nonsensical. :rolleyes-41: Where on EARTH do these people come from is what I would be interested to know.

He doesn't know what the hell he's saying. Even when you can actually understand his posts, they are still nonsensical. :rolleyes-41: Where on EARTH do these people come from is what I would be interested to know.

He is definitely a moon bat that is for sure.

Last edited:

He is definitely a moon at that is for sure.

He certainly doesn't seem to know what capitalism is. Lol. :lol:

He is definitely a moon at that is for sure.

He certainly doesn't seem to know what capitalism is. Lol. :lol:

My wife isn't in it for capitalism that is for sure. Lol!

Thank you for playing.

Well, you have to have SOMETHING going for you. You can't be a complete loser and expect women to offer themselves up for free in our capitalistic society in these modern times. Lol. We actually do have a Clue and a Cause. ;) Put that in your crack pipe and smoke it, bot boy.
dear, women have a wealth of human sexuality at their disposal; why be such "scrooges" while claiming you have social morals for free and some women claim to desire equality?

Lousy social morals for free implies better morals and morality for a price under Any form of Capitalism.

Thank you for playing.

I have not implied anything about how women treat different types of men. That would depend solely on what the woman finds attractive.
you are such a shill.

i commend your bullshit artistry.

And who is projecting what?

Bonzi asked a simply question. And based on your comments about women, it did not seem farfetched at all.
it is stereotypical. only shills say what you do.

Women aren't nice to you because you are a jerk. I'm being honest, just like you asked.
No, you are not being honest. I am a mostly nice guy; and, I have the social morals for free to prove it. Why project so much, wo-man?

dear, how many guys turn down free full body massage with happy ending? women would claim a guy is gay. so, women must be lesbos in the name of equality.

Forum List

Back