Why do men..... ?

Well, you have to have SOMETHING going for you. You can't be a complete loser and expect women to offer themselves up for free in our capitalistic society in these modern times. Lol. We actually do have a Clue and a Cause. ;) Put that in your crack pipe and smoke it, bot boy.
dear, women have a wealth of human sexuality at their disposal; why be such "scrooges" while claiming you have social morals for free and some women claim to desire equality?

Lousy social morals for free implies better morals and morality for a price under Any form of Capitalism.

Your entire equality argument has been a Strawman. You have exaggerated what was said and tried to put it into areas not remotely related.
Are you ugly and poor too? Then what do you have to offer women for a full body massage with happy ending in these modern times? WHAT? You seem to think that you are some kind of "nice guy" but really you are just full of much douchebaggery. Too much for a modern woman to deal with in this capitalistic society.
dear, how many guys turn down free full body massage with happy ending? women would claim a guy is gay. so, women must be lesbos in the name of equality.

Your offers of full body massages get turned down quite often, according to you. And there are plenty of men who would turn down a full body massage with a happy ending, if it was offered by the female version of you.
not if that was what they were looking for; it Only and merely requires money if it is not available for free.

why do free guys, like yourself, have so many problems with women?

Why do you claim I have problems with women? Nothing I have posted would indicate I do. In fact, quite the opposite.

Isn't it obvious that the poster is bonkers? :dunno: Remember when I told you that you can't argue with insanity? :D
just lousy customer service for free, dear?

dear, women have a wealth of human sexuality at their disposal; why be such "scrooges" while claiming you have social morals for free and some women claim to desire equality?

Lousy social morals for free implies better morals and morality for a price under Any form of Capitalism.

Your entire equality argument has been a Strawman. You have exaggerated what was said and tried to put it into areas not remotely related.
dear, how many guys turn down free full body massage with happy ending? women would claim a guy is gay. so, women must be lesbos in the name of equality.

Your offers of full body massages get turned down quite often, according to you. And there are plenty of men who would turn down a full body massage with a happy ending, if it was offered by the female version of you.
not if that was what they were looking for; it Only and merely requires money if it is not available for free.

Why do you claim I have problems with women? Nothing I have posted would indicate I do. In fact, quite the opposite.

Isn't it obvious that the poster is bonkers? :dunno: Remember when I told you that you can't argue with insanity? :D

Danny is an idiot, he has proved it over and over again. The best part is he thinks he is the smartest guy on the board and post after post he proves otherwise. He is a fallacy without a CAUSE. :lmao:
says the guys who have nothing but fallacy for their Cause. :p

Yes I did say that. And it still stands. As a reply to your complaints about customer service.

But that, in no way, implies that she cannot find you, especially for the sake of equality. If you game is about making ridiculous, nonsensical statements, then you certainly win.
are you implying women treat poor guys the same as rich guys?

Well, you have to have SOMETHING going for you. You can't be a complete loser and expect women to offer themselves up for free in our capitalistic society in these modern times. Lol. We actually do have a Clue and a Cause. ;) Put that in your crack pipe and smoke it, bot boy.

But whether the women resent having to be nice to men or not has no bearing on what she posted.
yes, it does because it seems like mere projection.

Are you ugly and poor too? Then what do you have to offer women for a full body massage with happy ending in these modern times? WHAT? You seem to think that you are some kind of "nice guy" but really you are just full of much douchebaggery. Too much for a modern woman to deal with in this capitalistic society.

Yes I did say that. And it still stands. As a reply to your complaints about customer service.

But that, in no way, implies that she cannot find you, especially for the sake of equality. If you game is about making ridiculous, nonsensical statements, then you certainly win.

But whether the women resent having to be nice to men or not has no bearing on what she posted.

BTW, women don't turn it down "...if that was what they were looking for".

Danny is an idiot, he has proved it over and over again. The best part is he thinks he is the smartest guy on the board and post after post he proves otherwise. He is a fallacy without a CAUSE. :lmao:

Or at least he tries to convince others that he has some semblance of intelligence by stringing words together to make nonsensical phrases. Lol.
i was blessed with a large vocabulary instead of a large penis; now you know my dilemma.

I don't do "customer service." I think you need to go see a prostitute. That is the only kind of woman that would ever "service" you in any way. I'm 100% serious. You've got some damn serious issues. Don't you know this?

Or at least he tries to convince others that he has some semblance of intelligence by stringing words together to make nonsensical phrases. Lol.
i was blessed with a large vocabulary instead of a large penis; now you know my dilemma.

You've got some really serious mental problems.

i know that; but you have to play their games for free or no nookie, right, mr.manly Man.

I was thinking about it, and I think Daniel needs to be encouraged to seek counseling, and definitely NOT given advice on how to "pick up" women. Intensive psychiatric counseling and perhaps some medication is what he really needs.

I don't do "customer service." I think you need to go see a prostitute. That is the only kind of woman that would ever "service" you in any way. I'm 100% serious. You've got some damn serious issues. Don't you know this?
i know that dear; you have lousy social service for free; it makes me want to go to a Professional woman and not an Amateur, like yourself.

i know that; but you have to play their games for free or no nookie, right, mr.manly Man.

No, you need a psychiatrist. With your mental state, women are the last thing you should be considering.

you dear, have a limited vocabulary; and that is worth less in the non-porn sector. :p

i know that dear; you have lousy social service for free; it makes me want to go to a Professional woman and not an Amateur, like yourself.

You really should see a psychiatrist, I think. That would probably be in your best interest. You obviously have some very serious problems.

No, you need a psychiatrist. With your mental state, women are the last thing you should be considering.
projecting much, dear? you have nothing but fallacy to work with.

you dear, have a limited vocabulary; and that is worth less in the non-porn sector. :p

Seek help. This is the best advice you will get here. I'm being serious.

Nobody even knows what you're talking about. That's how socially retarded you are. You need a psychiatrist, not a woman.

most free guys do; i usually Only don't have problems when money is involved. stop being such a shill. how many free guys are in jail for being free guys.

Really? You complain that you have low numbers and little experience, and yet the "free guys" are the ones having problems? Oh, and your supposition that I have problems with women would fall under which Logical Fallacy?

How many "free guys" are in jail for being "free guys"? That is easy. None.

most free guys do; i usually Only don't have problems when money is involved. stop being such a shill. how many free guys are in jail for being free guys.

Really? You complain that you have low numbers and little experience, and yet the "free guys" are the ones having problems? Oh, and your supposition that I have problems with women would fall under which Logical Fallacy?

How many "free guys" are in jail for being "free guys"? That is easy. None.

I wouldn't let myself be offended by anything the poster says. Like I told you, he is obviously suffering from a mental illness.

The question was not about "nookie". The issue was whether men will turn down a free full body massage with a happy ending. But keep dodging and trying to derail.

The question was not about "nookie". The issue was whether men will turn down a free full body massage with a happy ending. But keep dodging and trying to derail.

What does he mean "play their games for free."??? What does "free" have to do with anything unless he is talking about prostitution?

What does "play their games for free" mean? What does that mean? Are you talking about prostitution? Of course, prostitutes are going to charge you money. That is how they make their money.

Forum List

Back