Why do men..... ?

dear, you lost all of your arguments. and, those of your point of view tend to populate the "intellectual lightweight" section of the board.

LOL! You have had your ass handed to you on this thread by everyone, you are the lightweight.
only if you prefer fallacies. no one has "handed me my ass" on this thread or this board regarding arguments. only shills don't mind lying and claiming they are not all talk and mostly no action.
:lmao: You are a shill and it is obvious you are lying dear. Everyone of your posts qualify as :bsflag:

Of course he is lying. He has been lying all over these threads.

I like when he call you dear, that's when you know he is losing it.

I noticed that. And he was doing it more and more. He also doesn't like others pointing out his use of logical fallacies. He likes to think he sounds smart when he uses them, but he is using a couple of them inaccurately. But at least he stopped using "cognitive dissonance". Once I explained the actual definition of the phrase, he realized he had been looking even more foolish.

Eh, he was fun for a while. But I think I am done humiliating him. Someone else can play with him for a while.

I don't lie and I don't need to lie for sex. Are you really as shallow as you are coming across?
dear, you lost all of your arguments. and, those of your point of view tend to populate the "intellectual lightweight" section of the board.

LOL! You have had your ass handed to you on this thread by everyone, you are the lightweight.
only if you prefer fallacies. no one has "handed me my ass" on this thread or this board regarding arguments. only shills don't mind lying and claiming they are not all talk and mostly no action.
:lmao: You are a shill and it is obvious you are lying dear. Everyone of your posts qualify as :bsflag:

not me; i resort to the fewest fallacies; unlike those of the opposing view.

dear; women would come on to me when i had money. stop deceiving yourself under any form of Capitalism.

Dude you are inexperience. You make that assumption about women because maybe you only deal with strippers or hookers. In reality YOU are very wrong. I dated tons (with S) both married and single women. They like me not because of my money or my car...But Charming ( see my screen name Char- ), looks, make them laugh, I tell jokes, my song, my dance( ball room), love my company etc. why women likes me.....Yes that is true some lied (like Winter born mentioned ) If I average it about 98% is all about fun and sex about 2% money. I posted this here before but forgot where.
If I sat front of Bonzi look her in the eyes and sang her a love song of the 80s with my guitar.......She might fall in love and forget her husband.. LOL.
If that is TNHarley... She might rape me right there... LOL.
On the side....women makes me looks younger.... That's the truth.
dear, fame or fortune are relatively similar.

women would come on to me when i had money without having to "perform" for women. stop deceiving yourself under any form of Capitalism.

Just like what I've just said. Your experience is about women that works at nude bar. How do women know if and when you have money? Because you are flashing your one dollar bill and the stripper will come to you. If they don't they will not come to you. That is your life.
The perform is just an extra and is not a regular thing that I normally do.

women always are more ambitious and proactive when capital is involved. only the clueless and the Causeless don't know that. shills do, but they just lie about it.

Daniel, dear Daniel, your ineptitude is obvious. And as for your claims of honesty, you have blown that away yourself.

You have claimed to know when women are lying about wanting a serious relationship. There is no way you could know that. None. So that is a lie.

You have claimed to know the motivation behind the women I have slept with. You don't know them at all. And yet you have insisted it was about money in my specific case. Another lie.

Here is the painful truth where you are concerned, dannyboy. You have shown, repeatedly, that you will not admit when you are wrong. You have also said that you have very low numbers of sex partners and little experience. Since you cannot admit that those low numbers are your fault, you insist on trying to blame everyone else. Women lie. Men lie. But you do not. You have tried to make it sound as though your integrity or honesty is what kept you from getting laid. But hell, you threw away your honesty over something as trivial as an online debate. You would certainly toss it for a chance to get laid.

But of telling yourself that you are too honest and that everyone else is lying and having to buy sex gets you thru the night (alone), then keep telling yourself that lie. But no one is buying that tired load of horsecrap.

As for my being an intellectual inferior to you, I am the one who explained the definitions of words and phrases you used. You used them in error and kept trying to use them. You also have used as many logical fallacies as anyone in these forums. Over and over you did so. So you might not be surprised to learn that I do not consider myself inferior to you in any way. I have trounced you in these discussions and you have dodged my questions over and over.

But now I am tired of your repeating the same nonsense. Maybe some fools buy your pseudo-intellectual blabbering, but I see through it quite clearly.
dear, it is Only a lie for shills.

some of us have already gotten pretty good at discovering fallacies merely not resort to fallacy while "diagnosing the Body politic".

I like when he call you dear, that's when you know he is losing it.

I noticed that. And he was doing it more and more. He also doesn't like others pointing out his use of logical fallacies. He likes to think he sounds smart when he uses them, but he is using a couple of them inaccurately. But at least he stopped using "cognitive dissonance". Once I explained the actual definition of the phrase, he realized he had been looking even more foolish.

Eh, he was fun for a while. But I think I am done humiliating him. Someone else can play with him for a while.
humiliating only in your own mind; you have nothing but fallacy to work with, dear.

not true shut your pie hole!
yup, it is true:

7 Reasons Why Women Are Attracted to Rich Men ...

shut your pie hole!

LMAO!!! Did you actually READ the linked story?

"Well, I've got the scoop on the top 7 reasons why rich men are awesome – not just because of their money!"

The 7 reasons are as follows:

1) Style
"When it comes to rich men, don't they have the best style in the world? Not only do they cloak themselves in labels, but they actually take care of everything from their hair down to their nails. For me, if a guy is well-groomed, that's a done deal!"
(style does not require that you be rich, and well groomed is cheap)

2) Motivated
"If you are part of the rich men society, you didn't get there by not being motivated. Rich guys are super attractive because they have a drive that a lot of men lack. Not only are they motivated, but they typically run their own businesses or have a career that is incredibly motivational."
(once again, being rich is not required to be motivated and motivational)

3) Confidence
"Confidence is definitely a way to a woman's heart and guys that have money are typically some of the most confident men in the world! They walk differently, act differently and know themselves very well. Confidence is attractive guys, take notes!"
(Yet again, something that is not exclusive to the rich. Be confident, it doesn't cost a dime.)

4) Spontaneous
(once again, an attribute that is available to the poor as well as the rich)

5) Generous
(Finally one that can be interpreted as exclusive to the rich....but wait, do they mean only money?)
"Not only do they typically give to charities, but they are willing to donate their time by volunteering. When a man does things like donate their time or money, it really shows what type of personality they have and what their core morals are!"

6) Wise
(Wisdom does not cost money. In fact, some of the wisest people I have known were poor)

7) Exciting
(Yes money makes this easier. But excitement can be had on a budget as well.)

Wow, the article really did prove my side of the argument. Thanks, Daniel.

Oh, and despite what you may think, there are many, many women out there who are not impressed by wealthy or money. They are interested in something better.

dear; women would come on to me when i had money. stop deceiving yourself under any form of Capitalism.

Dude you are inexperience. You make that assumption about women because maybe you only deal with strippers or hookers. In reality YOU are very wrong. I dated tons (with S) both married and single women. They like me not because of my money or my car...But Charming ( see my screen name Char- ), looks, make them laugh, I tell jokes, my song, my dance( ball room), love my company etc. why women likes me.....Yes that is true some lied (like Winter born mentioned ) If I average it about 98% is all about fun and sex about 2% money. I posted this here before but forgot where.
If I sat front of Bonzi look her in the eyes and sang her a love song of the 80s with my guitar.......She might fall in love and forget her husband.. LOL.
If that is TNHarley... She might rape me right there... LOL.
On the side....women makes me looks younger.... That's the truth.
dear, fame or fortune are relatively similar.

women would come on to me when i had money without having to "perform" for women. stop deceiving yourself under any form of Capitalism.

Just like what I've just said. Your experience is about women that works at nude bar. How do women know if and when you have money? Because you are flashing your one dollar bill and the stripper will come to you. If they don't they will not come to you. That is your life.
The perform is just an extra and is not a regular thing that I normally do.

women always are more ambitious and proactive when capital is involved. only the clueless and the Causeless don't know that. shills do, but they just lie about it.

Daniel, dear Daniel, your ineptitude is obvious. And as for your claims of honesty, you have blown that away yourself.

You have claimed to know when women are lying about wanting a serious relationship. There is no way you could know that. None. So that is a lie.

You have claimed to know the motivation behind the women I have slept with. You don't know them at all. And yet you have insisted it was about money in my specific case. Another lie.

Here is the painful truth where you are concerned, dannyboy. You have shown, repeatedly, that you will not admit when you are wrong. You have also said that you have very low numbers of sex partners and little experience. Since you cannot admit that those low numbers are your fault, you insist on trying to blame everyone else. Women lie. Men lie. But you do not. You have tried to make it sound as though your integrity or honesty is what kept you from getting laid. But hell, you threw away your honesty over something as trivial as an online debate. You would certainly toss it for a chance to get laid.

But of telling yourself that you are too honest and that everyone else is lying and having to buy sex gets you thru the night (alone), then keep telling yourself that lie. But no one is buying that tired load of horsecrap.

As for my being an intellectual inferior to you, I am the one who explained the definitions of words and phrases you used. You used them in error and kept trying to use them. You also have used as many logical fallacies as anyone in these forums. Over and over you did so. So you might not be surprised to learn that I do not consider myself inferior to you in any way. I have trounced you in these discussions and you have dodged my questions over and over.

But now I am tired of your repeating the same nonsense. Maybe some fools buy your pseudo-intellectual blabbering, but I see through it quite clearly.
exaggerating much to make a point you don't have?

which logical fallacies have i resorted to?

i tell y'all which ones i believe y'all are committing if i am going to call you on it.

yup, it is true:

shut your pie hole!

"Well, I've got the scoop on the top 7 reasons why rich men are awesome – not just because of their money!"

1) Style
"When it comes to rich men, don't they have the best style in the world? Not only do they cloak themselves in labels, but they actually take care of everything from their hair down to their nails. For me, if a guy is well-groomed, that's a done deal!"

2) Motivated
"If you are part of the rich men society, you didn't get there by not being motivated. Rich guys are super attractive because they have a drive that a lot of men lack. Not only are they motivated, but they typically run their own businesses or have a career that is incredibly motivational."

3) Confidence
"Confidence is definitely a way to a woman's heart and guys that have money are typically some of the most confident men in the world! They walk differently, act differently and know themselves very well. Confidence is attractive guys, take notes!"
(Yet again, something that is not exclusive to the rich. Be confident, it doesn't cost a dime.)

4) Spontaneous

5) Generous
(Finally one that can be interpreted as exclusive to the rich....but wait, do they mean only money?)
"Not only do they typically give to charities, but they are willing to donate their time by volunteering. When a man does things like donate their time or money, it really shows what type of personality they have and what their core morals are!"

6) Wise
(Wisdom does not cost money. In fact, some of the wisest people I have known were poor)

7) Exciting

Oh, and despite what you may think, there are many, many women out there who are not impressed by wealthy or money. They are interested in something better.
Yes, dear; money helps with all of those.

yup, it is true:

shut your pie hole!

1) Style

2) Motivated

3) Confidence

4) Spontaneous

5) Generous

6) Wise

7) Exciting

And not required for any of them.

yup, it is true:

shut your pie hole!

1) Style

2) Motivated

3) Confidence

4) Spontaneous

5) Generous

6) Wise

7) Exciting

neither is the "quality of life" that can only be afforded with money.

yup, it is true:

shut your pie hole!

1) Style

2) Motivated

3) Confidence

4) Spontaneous

5) Generous

6) Wise

7) Exciting

If a woman wants those 7 things, there is no reason you cannot provide them. If you can support yourself, you can do those 7 things.

yup, it is true:

shut your pie hole!

1) Style

2) Motivated

3) Confidence

4) Spontaneous

5) Generous

6) Wise

7) Exciting

I know it's hard to believe, but you can enjoy and love a person because of who they are.
Perhaps because you have never experienced this or you do not view relationships that way, you have no concept of it.

Based on your perception of relationships, it's best you motivate yourself to do what you think it takes to get women, the kind of women that want a man for money and finesse.

You just choose to ignore or reject the women out there that just want to be loved.

1) Style

2) Motivated

3) Confidence

4) Spontaneous

5) Generous

6) Wise

7) Exciting

If a woman wants those 7 things, there is no reason you cannot provide them. If you can support yourself, you can do those 7 things.
dear, it is about the level of modern "customer service" that is the problem for free.

1) Style

2) Motivated

3) Confidence

4) Spontaneous

5) Generous

6) Wise

7) Exciting

I know it's hard to believe, but you can enjoy and love a person because of who they are.
Perhaps because you have never experienced this or you do not view relationships that way, you have no concept of it.

Based on your perception of relationships, it's best you motivate yourself to do what you think it takes to get women, the kind of women that want a man for money and finesse.

You just choose to ignore or reject the women out there that just want to be loved.
dear, it is about the lousy "customer service" for free when i don't have enough money.

52b9a94dc122a236824fdc11f72fb06bd4877ab32bc7ab0160aa42d879b7f75e.jpg

1) Style

2) Motivated

3) Confidence

4) Spontaneous

5) Generous

6) Wise

7) Exciting

dear, it is about the level of modern "customer service" that is the problem for free.

I disagree. If you find a woman who appreciates you, the "customer service" is fantastic.

And what about her "customer service"? Does she get to enjoy it as well?

1) Style

2) Motivated

3) Confidence

4) Spontaneous

5) Generous

6) Wise

7) Exciting

dear, it is about the lousy "customer service" for free when i don't have enough money.

There are plenty of women out there who will treat you the same, whether you have money or not. Look at those 7 things. You can do those without having much money.

It is about finding one who fits you. And if the sex is bad, how sure are you that it is the woman? You said yourself that you have low numbers and very little experience. Do you ask her what she wants?

I disagree. If you find a woman who appreciates you, the "customer service" is fantastic.

And what about her "customer service"? Does she get to enjoy it as well?
not from my experience. it is not about after we are relating, but before. I don't want to have to work any harder than women for sex-for the sake of equality. Capital simply facilitates that quite well under Any form of Capitalism.

Forum List

Back