Why do men..... ?

women want what they want. if women lie to you, oh well.
but you have already determined in your mind that women will sleep with you if you have money (whether you are paying for them as a professional or "amateur" .... ) then just play by the rules you have already established in your head.

I have already told you that if a woman finds you attractive, they will likely "reciprocate".
If this was such a common problem, more men would be agreeing with you, but I have yet to hear one man back you up.

Am I supposed to believe you are the only honest guy on this message board?
dear, i have been playing by the rules i have established for myself, for several decades now. I am not shill, like the guys of the opposing view.

And, dear, i do resort to the fewest fallacies, unlike the shills who disagree.

so you are up front about your intentions, and, feel you are getting (or not getting) screwed because of it....
actually, yes; women can be honest for sex, why not men.

why do women put out more sex for liars than honest guys?

And, all those women complaining they can't find nice guys is due to lousy, female intuition.

everyone lies. are you insane?
if we all just came out with 100% truth no one would be with anyone else.
we'd all be huddled up in the corner in fetal positions....
you miss the point dear; women claim to want honesty (and equality) but don't want to do anything for it.

honesty and equality should be a given - equality is never 100% in the same direction either. Give and take in various circumstances. You should not have to "earn" or "do something" for it. That is conditional love.

And the source for your statistical facts?

Yes, a guy can be that hot without spending money. It is not about picking someone up in a bar, but about cultivating a friendship that evolves into a physical relationship. It does not even need to be a serious, long-term relationship. But it is not about money. There have been times when I have had little available money and I still had women who would sleep with me.
any google search regarding women and money will do; shill for poon.

Oh I know that money makes it easier to get women to have sex with you. But you are insisting that is the only way. You have said as much, and you insist that all the women I have had sex with did it because I have money.

No, dannyboy, you are clueless about women. That is painfully obvious.
nope; just your red herring, like usual. i merely don't want to have to put up with lousy "customer service" for free.

If you are a customer you have to pay. If you are s good friend & lover, you don't pay and usually get wonderful service.
yes, i know that; unless you are honest, have good arguments and refuse to play their silly games which Only involve manipulation and not honesty.

I have been honest with every women I have been with. It doesn't take lying or trickery and it doesn't take money.

The success I have had is because I am a likable guy, I'm compassionate, witty, and a good listener. Plus they seem to like my imagination. A key factor is that they recognize I am not just out for what I can get, but want them to enjoy things too.

some women claim i don't need any money; i know i do under any form of capitalism.

If you don't have any personality and are unwilling to flirt and be patient, yes you might need money. I have found women to be most receptive when you make them laugh and when they trust you.
dear; women would come on to me when i had money. stop deceiving yourself under any form of Capitalism.

Dude you are inexperience. You make that assumption about women because maybe you only deal with strippers or hookers. In reality YOU are very wrong. I dated tons (with S) both married and single women. They like me not because of my money or my car...But Charming ( see my screen name Char- ), looks, make them laugh, I tell jokes, my song, my dance( ball room), love my company etc. why women likes me.....Yes that is true some lied (like Winter born mentioned ) If I average it about 98% is all about fun and sex about 2% money. I posted this here before but forgot where.
If I sat front of Bonzi look her in the eyes and sang her a love song of the 80s with my guitar.......She might fall in love and forget her husband.. LOL.
If that is TNHarley... She might rape me right there... LOL.
On the side....women makes me looks younger.... That's the truth.
dear, fame or fortune are relatively similar.

women would come on to me when i had money without having to "perform" for women. stop deceiving yourself under any form of Capitalism.

I can tell you daniel, I have never been attracted to men with money.... if they have a good personality and can make good conversation and I think they are attractive in other ways, I will want to spend time with them. I don't care if it's just sitting on a park bench or watching TV at someone's house. No need for money.
all women claim that; most are just liars under Any form of Capitalism.

dear, i have been playing by the rules i have established for myself, for several decades now. I am not shill, like the guys of the opposing view.

And, dear, i do resort to the fewest fallacies, unlike the shills who disagree.

so you are up front about your intentions, and, feel you are getting (or not getting) screwed because of it....
actually, yes; women can be honest for sex, why not men.

why do women put out more sex for liars than honest guys?

And, all those women complaining they can't find nice guys is due to lousy, female intuition.

everyone lies. are you insane?
if we all just came out with 100% truth no one would be with anyone else.
we'd all be huddled up in the corner in fetal positions....
you miss the point dear; women claim to want honesty (and equality) but don't want to do anything for it.

honesty and equality should be a given - equality is never 100% in the same direction either. Give and take in various circumstances. You should not have to "earn" or "do something" for it. That is conditional love.
dear; it is also called, a two-way street. unlike women's, one way street they prefer while claiming to want equality.

Well you keep going on and on about me being a "shill for poon". But unless I am getting laid based on these posts, that is ridiculous.
you have to keep shilling or women will stop doing you; except for your money.

So you still claim to know why women have sex with me? You have never met me and don't know any of the women I have taken to bed, but you insist you know why they went there?? That is hilarious. No, dannyboy, you know no such thing.
dear; all i need to do is play word games with you for around a hour.

guys like you have me convinced women are just liars when they claim to want honesty.

More meaningless nonsense.

i didn't have the heart to tell her, liars are simply not bright enough to be honest.

So you lied to her. LOL!! you are not very bright.

any google search regarding women and money will do; shill for poon.

Oh I know that money makes it easier to get women to have sex with you. But you are insisting that is the only way. You have said as much, and you insist that all the women I have had sex with did it because I have money.

No, dannyboy, you are clueless about women. That is painfully obvious.
nope; just your red herring, like usual. i merely don't want to have to put up with lousy "customer service" for free.

If you are a customer you have to pay. If you are s good friend & lover, you don't pay and usually get wonderful service.
yes, i know that; unless you are honest, have good arguments and refuse to play their silly games which Only involve manipulation and not honesty.

I have been honest with every women I have been with. It doesn't take lying or trickery and it doesn't take money.

The success I have had is because I am a likable guy, I'm compassionate, witty, and a good listener. Plus they seem to like my imagination. A key factor is that they recognize I am not just out for what I can get, but want them to enjoy things too.
No, dear, you haven't. No one who resorts to as many diversions is that honest.

you have to keep shilling or women will stop doing you; except for your money.

So you still claim to know why women have sex with me? You have never met me and don't know any of the women I have taken to bed, but you insist you know why they went there?? That is hilarious. No, dannyboy, you know no such thing.

guys like you have me convinced women are just liars when they claim to want honesty.

i didn't have the heart to tell her, liars are simply not bright enough to be honest.

nope; liars really are not that bright, or they wouldn't need to lie.

You are kicking his ass and he comes back for more. I can tell when he gets irritated he starts calling people "dear".

Interesting how you have cut him up so easily.
some women claim i don't need any money; i know i do under any form of capitalism.

That has nothing to do with how badly you are fairing in this argument.v
projecting much; you lost every argument we have had.

He is putting a beating on you that hasn't been seen since Waterloo.

You also aren't bright enough to know when you have lost an argument as seen here. :eusa_angel:
dear; only shills say that. you come across like a guy who likes to lie to women for sex.

I don't lie and I don't need to lie for sex. Are you really as shallow as you are coming across?

nope; liars really are not that bright, or they wouldn't need to lie.

That flew right over your head, didn't it.

You also aren't bright enough to know when you have lost an argument as seen here. :eusa_angel:
dear; only shills say that. you come across like a guy who likes to lie to women for sex.

I don't lie and I don't need to lie for sex. Are you really as shallow as you are coming across?
dear, you lost all of your arguments. and, those of your point of view tend to populate the "intellectual lightweight" section of the board.

dear, you lost all of your arguments. and, those of your point of view tend to populate the "intellectual lightweight" section of the board.

LOL! You have had your ass handed to you on this thread by everyone, you are the lightweight.

.... well at least a few on here, keep posting (whining?) about what they want for women or what they are not getting out of women? What is the point? Looking for someone to agree or commiserate with?

For example:

"Why can't chicks for free have social morals"?
"I want a young student to sit on me and use me for a couch"

I'm sure there are more but it's like over and over and over .....

I have my own wishes but I'm pretty sure they are not going to come true or even that I'll feel better posting about them on here....

Not a criticism, just wondering......

I just want a freakin beer and a sammich!

.... well at least a few on here, keep posting (whining?) about what they want for women or what they are not getting out of women? What is the point? Looking for someone to agree or commiserate with?

For example:

I have my own wishes but I'm pretty sure they are not going to come true or even that I'll feel better posting about them on here....

not much to ask for. I cook for my husband every night and also wait on him (most of the time....) - oh and we do go out to eat once or twice a week.....

For example:

not much to ask for. I cook for my husband every night and also wait on him (most of the time....) - oh and we do go out to eat once or twice a week.....
Waited for my girlfriend last night (She's been working late but mostly insists we eat together), she came home around 11 with Mickey D's for herself and none for me.

Was pissed..

Last edited:

For example:

Waited for my girlfriend last night (She's been work late but mostly insists we eat together), she came home around 11 with Mickey D's for herself and none for me.

Was pissed..

... not a keeper.... I used to be like that .... I found a man that put his foot down... I used to get away with all kinds of selfish shit......

For example:

Waited for my girlfriend last night (She's been work late but mostly insists we eat together), she came home around 11 with Mickey D's for herself and none for me.

Was pissed..

... not a keeper.... I used to be like that .... I found a man that put his foot down... I used to get away with all kinds of selfish shit......

Meh. She's mostly okay.

For example:

Was pissed..

Meh. She's mostly okay.

you might get bored if she was too subservient ;)

You are kicking his ass and he comes back for more. I can tell when he gets irritated he starts calling people "dear".

Interesting how you have cut him up so easily.

If you don't have any personality and are unwilling to flirt and be patient, yes you might need money. I have found women to be most receptive when you make them laugh and when they trust you.
dear; women would come on to me when i had money. stop deceiving yourself under any form of Capitalism.

Dude you are inexperience. You make that assumption about women because maybe you only deal with strippers or hookers. In reality YOU are very wrong. I dated tons (with S) both married and single women. They like me not because of my money or my car...But Charming ( see my screen name Char- ), looks, make them laugh, I tell jokes, my song, my dance( ball room), love my company etc. why women likes me.....Yes that is true some lied (like Winter born mentioned ) If I average it about 98% is all about fun and sex about 2% money. I posted this here before but forgot where.
If I sat front of Bonzi look her in the eyes and sang her a love song of the 80s with my guitar.......She might fall in love and forget her husband.. LOL.
If that is TNHarley... She might rape me right there... LOL.
On the side....women makes me looks younger.... That's the truth.
dear, fame or fortune are relatively similar.

women would come on to me when i had money without having to "perform" for women. stop deceiving yourself under any form of Capitalism.

Just like what I've just said. Your experience is about women that works at nude bar. How do women know if and when you have money? Because you are flashing your one dollar bill and the stripper will come to you. If they don't they will not come to you. That is your life.
The perform is just an extra and is not a regular thing that I normally do.

My wife and I have a good relationship. I will call her on my way home from work and ask her if I need to stop and get anything for dinner. Most of the time the dinner is already. If found giving, humor and forgiving work best for us.

Dude... YOU are the lightweight. You have very little or no experience in life about women. Get real.

Forum List

Back