Why do people hate Liberals?

I certainly don't hate liberals since I passionately love quite a few of them. But I do hate liberalism when I believe it hurts people, however well intentioned it might be. Compassion can be giving people what they need and conservatives do that as efficiently and effectively as liberals do. But it is not compassion when good intention stifle the incentive or imperative for people to do what they need to do in order to do for themselves and achieve their potential. It is not compassion when it rewards poor choices and bad behavior to the point that such is encouraged.

Certainly there is name calling, exaggeration, and demonization evident in both the conservative and liberal camps. But I believe the average conservative does not exaggerate or demonize people, and it is intellectually dishonest to characterize any criticism or observations as exaggeration or demonization.

I feel this way about both parties! There really is not much difference between the two when it comes to behavior!

I certainly don't hate liberals since I passionately love quite a few of them. But I do hate liberalism when I believe it hurts people, however well intentioned it might be. Compassion can be giving people what they need and conservatives do that as efficiently and effectively as liberals do. But it is not compassion when good intention stifle the incentive or imperative for people to do what they need to do in order to do for themselves and achieve their potential. It is not compassion when it rewards poor choices and bad behavior to the point that such is encouraged.

Certainly there is name calling, exaggeration, and demonization evident in both the conservative and liberal camps. But I believe the average conservative does not exaggerate or demonize people, and it is intellectually dishonest to characterize any criticism or observations as exaggeration or demonization.

I feel this way about both parties! There really is not much difference between the two when it comes to behavior!
Then you are ignorant of the truth

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

No I'm not. Both parties are pretty much the same when it comes to bad behavior. Give me a break!!!

No I'm not. Both parties are pretty much the same when it comes to bad behavior. Give me a break!!!
Parties are not anything. People are. also if you are getting assaulted do you find yourself above defense?

Parties are not anything. People are. also if you are getting assaulted do you find yourself above defense?

No, and what does that have to do with this particular thread? What I am saying is, in regard to insults and low behavior, both parties are guilty and behave the same.

No, and what does that have to do with this particular thread? What I am saying is, in regard to insults and low behavior, both parties are guilty and behave the same.
Again bullshit. When has any in the Republican leadership or even those in the party have called back people uncle Tom's and house ******* for not being a republican? When have they ever called a white democrat a racist that wasn't one? The problem you have Is you see speaking the truth about the democrat party are low attacks. It isn't low attacks when the evidence is there .

Again bullshit. When has any in the Republican leadership or even those in the party have called back people uncle Tom's and house ******* for not being a republican? When have they ever called a white democrat a racist that wasn't one? The problem you have Is you see speaking the truth about the democrat party are low attacks. It isn't low attacks when the evidence is there .

Goodness, do you read threads here by conservatives ever? Go be angry at someone else please.

Yes, both parties are guilty of accusing the other in various ways for all the problems and neither party accepts blame for anything. I will agree with that.

But I was not referring to political parties here, but rather the the way that liberals and conservatives most often discuss sociopolitical issues and events. With the exception of the shit stirrers and insults-for-sport that is typical on most of these political message boards, I do believe conservatives are more likely to state their argument for their point of view without trash talking some other person or group. I believe liberals have a much more difficult time making an argument without trash talking some other person or group.

That is a perfectly unscientific personal observation of course. :)

Crazy angry people are not helpful at all.

Yes we are.

Marginalizing moonbats using Alinsky Rule #5 is has been useful in demonstrating what a pathetic joke libturds are.

Crazy angry people at SNL effectively destroyed Sarah Palin. It's an effective tactic.

The one thing about this board that most baffles me is the incredible depth of hatred and contempt for liberals.

The amount of comments from people suggesting all liberals are stupid, anti-patriotic, dumb...you name it. One even suggested liberals don't know what paragraphs are.

I don't get it. And I don't see anything the like the contempt expressed by liberals towards conservatives.

Firstly, the term "liberal" could be used to describe about half of the planet. Like "leftist", it's a fairly cliched catch-all adjective that have little real meaning. It's just too general to be much use.

Secondly, I've met extremely intelligent people from right across the political spectrum - and as many idiots. I've talked to brilliant facists, idiotic conservatives, intelligent communists and brain-dead centrists. I don't see a pattern there at all.

And lastly, why hate liberals when many of the most successful and celebrated administrations have been liberal ones? Were the governments if Clinton, Wilson, FDR, JFK and Truman really so much worse than conservative governments of similar eras?

The constant attacks on liberals seems to me (as an outsider) just a sign of incredible arrogance and conceit - and I would consider attacks on conservatives the same way.

If there is a REAL reason, with facts, for hating liberals - let's hear about it.

Think it's true that if you hate others you hate yourself. As with love, before you can love others you have to love yourself.

The one thing about this board that most baffles me is the incredible depth of hatred and contempt for liberals.

The amount of comments from people suggesting all liberals are stupid, anti-patriotic, dumb...you name it. One even suggested liberals don't know what paragraphs are.

I don't get it. And I don't see anything the like the contempt expressed by liberals towards conservatives.

Firstly, the term "liberal" could be used to describe about half of the planet. Like "leftist", it's a fairly cliched catch-all adjective that have little real meaning. It's just too general to be much use.

Secondly, I've met extremely intelligent people from right across the political spectrum - and as many idiots. I've talked to brilliant facists, idiotic conservatives, intelligent communists and brain-dead centrists. I don't see a pattern there at all.

And lastly, why hate liberals when many of the most successful and celebrated administrations have been liberal ones? Were the governments if Clinton, Wilson, FDR, JFK and Truman really so much worse than conservative governments of similar eras?

The constant attacks on liberals seems to me (as an outsider) just a sign of incredible arrogance and conceit - and I would consider attacks on conservatives the same way.

If there is a REAL reason, with facts, for hating liberals - let's hear about it.
I know right? They acuse half the population of being far left, crossdressing, control freak, Pol Potist, looney lefties.

It's ridiculous to conflate your enemy to include so many who are not.

I myself am left wing, but I absolutely loathe looney lefty progressives. They are beastly people.

Is it getting lonely out there?

The Antarctic resupply vessel only comes once every 6 months.

Putin seems to be nailing the OP's question!

putin-isis.jpg

Liberals are emotional creatures................it is what they judge any issue on and the facts need not apply in most cases.........
They win elections with Lies..............If you don't like Obama then you are racist.....If you don't like Hillary you are a bigot.........

They purposely cause dissent for either race or class in this country to DIVIDE the nation for political purposes.........and then blame someone else for their own BS.

Our country is on a path to economic Suicide..............anyone with half a brain cell knows this...........knowing this they continue to try and spend more and offer more from the Federal Gov't....................

A sane person driving a car would put on the brakes when driving off the cliff.........A liberal hits the gas pedal saying WE CAN FLY.........

Brain Damage.

Republicans hate everybody. Not just liberals. And we all know, most Republicans aren't people. They are minions.

Republicans hate everybody. Not just liberals. And we all know, most Republicans aren't people. They are minions.

Because you subversive scum pay little attention to history, and the PROBLEMS your agendas cause!

sKfChWZ.jpg

I know right? They acuse half the population of being far left, crossdressing, control freak, Pol Potist, looney lefties.

It's ridiculous to conflate your enemy to include so many who are not.

I myself am left wing, but I absolutely loathe looney lefty progressives. They are beastly people.

Is it getting lonely out there?

The Antarctic resupply vessel only comes once every 6 months.

What means?

Forum List

Back