Why do people hate Liberals?

liberal-logic-101-839b.jpg

If American libturds existed in the ussr, they would have been purged in gulags. Our moonbats are parasitic malcontents. The soviets didn't fuck around with people who pissed and moaned about only getting a loaf of bread and a few eggs for a weekly food ration, or having to work 60+ hours a week. People who didn't do "their fair share" as defined by the local commisar usually "disappeared".

Here in the US we have the fattest, laziest and richest "poor" people the galaxy has ever seen. There are hordes of people who exist in ghettos and trailer parks across the country who do absolutely nothing besides consume. Liberalism has turned low income housing into human hog farms.

The soviets would never have tolerated this in their country, but their agents were certainly involved with creating it in ours.

After 295 pages, the conclusion we reach is that those people who say they hate liberals do it for some combination of the following reasons:

1. They're mentally ill.
2. They're jealous.
3. They're treasonous.
4. They have some serious repressed sexual issues.
5. They're not very bright.
6. They have an extreme affinity for herd behavior.
7. They scare easily and need a daddy figure.
8. They have rage issues.
9. Emotionally, they never grew out of adolescence.

I think that covers most everything. So, there's really no need to keep giving more examples that back up that that conclusion.

After 295 pages, the conclusion we reach is that those people who say they hate liberals do it for some combination of the following reasons:

1. They're mentally ill.
2. They're jealous.
3. They're treasonous.

I think that covers most everything. So, there's really no need to keep giving more examples that back up that that conclusion.

The reality is the hate liberals for the following reasons:
  1. They are intelligent.
  2. They are rational.
  3. They notice what liberals do.

I don't think these forums are accurate representations of people in general, or at least not people I hang out with. Lol. There is a whole LOT of obsessive hatred going on, and I think that has to do with the fact that these types of forums tend to attract such people. This is their soap box because no one else would take them seriously. :D Not everyone of course, but a lot of people. Some of the peeps here are pretty cool, from both sides of the aisle. Others . . . not so much.

About liberals: because they cause many problems to people. All the dictator regimes were starting as a liberal. The key point of every revolution is to believe that you deserve more than you have now, so you should kill and rob somebody to achieve new wealth. After doing that you are becoming a boss with a blood on your hands and rule even worse than others did. The end of story.

The main problem here is that liberals think that people since their birth are good. So the more you get them freedom the better people live. But this is wrong position, because people can do a wrong choice deliberately, they can consciously pursue wrong aims, like being a murderer or somethink like that.

The one thing about this board that most baffles me is the incredible depth of hatred and contempt for liberals.

The amount of comments from people suggesting all liberals are stupid, anti-patriotic, dumb...you name it. One even suggested liberals don't know what paragraphs are.

I don't get it. And I don't see anything the like the contempt expressed by liberals towards conservatives.

Firstly, the term "liberal" could be used to describe about half of the planet. Like "leftist", it's a fairly cliched catch-all adjective that have little real meaning. It's just too general to be much use.

Secondly, I've met extremely intelligent people from right across the political spectrum - and as many idiots. I've talked to brilliant facists, idiotic conservatives, intelligent communists and brain-dead centrists. I don't see a pattern there at all.

And lastly, why hate liberals when many of the most successful and celebrated administrations have been liberal ones? Were the governments if Clinton, Wilson, FDR, JFK and Truman really so much worse than conservative governments of similar eras?

The constant attacks on liberals seems to me (as an outsider) just a sign of incredible arrogance and conceit - and I would consider attacks on conservatives the same way.

If there is a REAL reason, with facts, for hating liberals - let's hear about it.

From my perusals of the forums, I've never seen so much pathological hatred towards Conservatives. But then, American partisan divisions have reached an all time high. What happened to the "heal the world" mantra espoused by Barack Obama?

Where are all the old style Democrats who seem to have disappeared into the ether? Such as Kennedy, who could become a hawk when needed. Or Clinton, who was prepared to move to the centre, when expedient.

Present day liberals bear no relation to Democrats, IMHO.

1. They're mentally ill.
2. They're jealous.
3. They're treasonous.

---
I have not read pages 2-294, but i read enough to agree with you, more or less, but the "haters" from EITHER side(s) have many of these issues, esp your #'s:

The USA was founded on liberalism à la Thomas Paine, Ben Franklin, etc.
Liberalism is "a political philosophy or worldview founded on ideas of liberty and equality. The former principle is stressed in classical liberalism while the latter is more evident in social liberalism."

Today's conservatives reflect preservation of THEIR unequal wealth and opportunities.

The one thing about this board that most baffles me is the incredible depth of hatred and contempt for liberals.

The amount of comments from people suggesting all liberals are stupid, anti-patriotic, dumb...you name it. One even suggested liberals don't know what paragraphs are.

I don't get it. And I don't see anything the like the contempt expressed by liberals towards conservatives.

Firstly, the term "liberal" could be used to describe about half of the planet. Like "leftist", it's a fairly cliched catch-all adjective that have little real meaning. It's just too general to be much use.

Secondly, I've met extremely intelligent people from right across the political spectrum - and as many idiots. I've talked to brilliant facists, idiotic conservatives, intelligent communists and brain-dead centrists. I don't see a pattern there at all.

And lastly, why hate liberals when many of the most successful and celebrated administrations have been liberal ones? Were the governments if Clinton, Wilson, FDR, JFK and Truman really so much worse than conservative governments of similar eras?

The constant attacks on liberals seems to me (as an outsider) just a sign of incredible arrogance and conceit - and I would consider attacks on conservatives the same way.

If there is a REAL reason, with facts, for hating liberals - let's hear about it.

From my perusals of the forums, I've never seen so much pathological hatred towards Conservatives. But then, American partisan divisions have reached an all time high. What happened to the "heal the world" mantra espoused by Barack Obama?

Where are all the old style Democrats who seem to have disappeared into the ether? Such as Kennedy, who could become a hawk when needed. Or Clinton, who was prepared to move to the centre, when expedient.

Present day liberals bear no relation to Democrats, IMHO.
---
I would say present day conservatives bear no relation to previous generation Republicans.

Again I have not felt inspired to engage in this discussion, because I think the basis of the OP is intended to stir the pot so to speak rather than encourage serious discussion. I don't know ANYBODY who hates liberals, not even the most outspoken against everything liberals most often promote. I know a lot of people, including myself, who hate liberalism--liberalism as it is most often defined in modern day America--when it is forced on people against their will because there is little to commend it and a whole lot to point to as to why it does more harm than good.

Why does anyone hate anyone else? Hate really isn't about politics.

I can disagree with the GOP without hating Republicans. I can intensely dislike the current political conversation.

Again I have not felt inspired to engage in this discussion, because I think the basis of the OP is intended to stir the pot so to speak rather than encourage serious discussion. I don't know ANYBODY who hates liberals, not even the most outspoken against everything liberals most often promote. I know a lot of people, including myself, who hate liberalism--liberalism as it is most often defined in modern day America--when it is forced on people against their will because there is little to commend it and a whole lot to point to as to why it does more harm than good.

You've never met me.

As a collective I hate liberals with a passion. They're mindless parasites that have no benefit to society. Everything they stand for reduces the quality of life for other people. The people they vote for are criminally insane totalitarian sociopaths. The mother fuckers even drive like shit. I would like nothing more than for this country to rise up and elect the most hard core right wing government since Pinochet that completely cuts off the funding that sustains these vacuous assholes, enacts total constitutional fire arms rights, and compels these stupid servile bed wetters to flee the country and take up refugee in Venezuela, Cuba or North Korea where all their insipid collectivist bullshit is established.

Now one on one as an individual I have a few "liberal" friends. There is no political discussion though,because neither of us are willing to change our minds. If I get to know a moonbat and they're at least a decent person (an extreme rarity of course) then I tend to like them in spite of their mental defects and I wouldn't want them to flee in terror but politically they're still my enemy. I want them defeated. If they can manage to live among free people without demanding we fund a nanny state for them, well that's fine. The rest of them can swim to Laos.

So you took time to post that you don't want to post because having a discussion on a forum is bad because you didn't get to dictate what was being discussed? :

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

You've never met me.

As a collective I hate liberals with a passion. They're mindless parasites that have no benefit to society. Everything they stand for reduces the quality of life for other people. The people they vote for are criminally insane totalitarian sociopaths. The mother fuckers even drive like shit. I would like nothing more than for this country to rise up and elect the most hard core right wing government since Pinochet that completely cuts off the funding that sustains these vacuous assholes, enacts total constitutional fire arms rights, and compels these stupid servile bed wetters to flee the country and take up refugee in Venezuela, Cuba or North Korea where all their insipid collectivist bullshit is established.

Now one on one as an individual I have a few "liberal" friends. There is no political discussion though,because neither of us are willing to change our minds. If I get to know a moonbat and they're at least a decent person (an extreme rarity of course) then I tend to like them in spite of their mental defects and I wouldn't want them to flee in terror but politically they're still my enemy. I want them defeated. If they can manage to live among free people without demanding we fund a nanny state for them, well that's fine. The rest of them can swim to Laos.

What makes you think Laos would want them? :) And you're right, I don't know you. But the fact that you have liberal friends, as do I, suggests that your emphatic rhetoric and the reality of your life don't quite mesh. "Hate" is such a strong word. It suggests that you would not throw a person a rope if he was drowning or perhaps would drown him/her given opportunity to do so. I haven't seen that characteristic in you.

So it comes down to the old standby of hate the sin, love the sinner. That doesn't mean we have to tolerate them or condone their intentions or like them or anything like that, but if we acknowledge they have a right to live and be who they are, then that is not hate. To deny them the right to screw up our lives is not hate. It is simply practical self defense.

So you took time to post that you don't want to post because having a discussion on a forum is bad because you didn't get to dictate what was being discussed? :

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

I don't believe that is what I said. But do have a pleasant day.

What makes you think Laos would want them? :) And you're right, I don't know you. But the fact that you have liberal friends, as do I, suggests that your emphatic rhetoric and the reality of your life don't quite mesh. "Hate" is such a strong word. It suggests that you would not throw a person a rope if he was drowning or perhaps would drown him/her given opportunity to do so. I haven't seen that characteristic in you.

So it comes down to the old standby of hate the sin, love the sinner. That doesn't mean we have to tolerate them or condone their intentions or like them or anything like that, but if we acknowledge they have a right to live and be who they are, then that is not hate. To deny them the right to screw up our lives is not hate. It is simply practical self defense.

I suppose you're right.

Just don't tell them that. I prefer if they believe I'd let them drown.

I don't think people in general hate liberals, or conservatives for that matter.

People are people. There're just views along these party groups that annoy various people. For example I get annoyed when some liberals argue that if you're genetically a man but *feel* you're a woman then scientifically you're a woman, and I get annoyed when some conservatives try to single out all Muslims or put restrictions and extra scrutiny on them when it's only some of the Muslims who are extremist/sympathizers.

No one's perfect, and each and every one of us has or does subscribe to faulty beliefs and opinions about people and things.

Wake--

Regarding your annoyance toward transgender M to F people. Does it matter if it's "scientific"for a person to do whatever is needed to feel happy and true to themselves?

As long as it isn't hurting that one or you, why would it annoy you?

Forum List

Back