Why do people love TRUMP?

notmyfault2020

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2022

This is kind of an odd poll (result) because it seems the best reasons are listed after a number of .. lesser reasons. But anyhow, which are in the top 3 of YOUR list?

I like the fact that he isn't shy about telling the TRUTH about the election steal of 2020. That may be Number One on my list.

I can't really decide what are in the top 3

I like 4, 5, 6, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 19 and 20

LOL

Last edited:

This is kind of an odd poll (result) because it seems the best reasons are listed after a number of .. lesser reasons. But anyhow, which are in the top 3 of YOUR list?

I like the fact that he isn't shy about telling the TRUTH about the election steal of 2020. That may be Number One on my list.

I can't really decide what are in the top 3

I like 4, 5, 6, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 19 and 20

LOL

He's not shy about telling the truth about anything. 👍

And they really do love him.
First three are a laugh...

1. He says he wants to “Make America Great Again.”​

When was that? And what were the tax rates at the time?

2. He’s a former reality-TV star.​

Kim Kardashian had a bigger show BTW... How does a reality star make a good leader?

3. He’s a billionaire.​

Well they did not say how much he actually inherited..

So the first three are pretty much BS...

• Banned

Kim Kardashian had a bigger show BTW... How does a reality star make a good leader?

3. He’s a billionaire.​

so you agree w/ me (my preferences)

Well, that's new

:)

3. He’s a billionaire.​

He's played them for fools, and they love him.

Incredible.

He's played them for fools, and they love him.

Incredible.
Yeh, he played us for fools. Is that kind of like what bidim is doing... allowing a massive invasion of our country? (and I could list other things, as though that by itself were not bad enough.......)

But there is, I have learned from experience, no reasoning w/ libtards

3. He’s a billionaire.​

All the issues he promoted were issues of a percentage of the population that Republicans kept ignoring. I can type this forever and Progs on this board do not pay attention, recognize or respond to. The United States is a free and sovereign nation with borders, language and a culture. That was the real war he faced. And now we are safely mutating in the murkiness of the swamp that is controlled by the globalists.

Some do, but some don't. As hjmick says, do they just really hate Obama and Democrats? When I look at what the democrats are doing and what they want to do, I see a fast track to disaster, some of which cannot be undone. Not that all or even most of Trump's policies are good (IMHO), but I don't see anything that he does that can't be undone by the next administrations. How does one look at what's going on in CA, IL, NY, and other democrat-run cities and states and not want something better than that?

Most polls in recent years show the % of people who believe the country is headed in the wrong direction at somewhere between 60-70%, and a lot of those people want changes made in their gov't instead of the status quo. Trump came along and promised them change, which I think he tried to accomplish, but largely failed. Mostly cuz the people in gov't don't want change nearly as much as the people outside of govt do.

All the issues he promoted were issues of a percentage of the population that Republicans kept ignoring. I can type this forever and Progs on this board do not pay attention, recognize or respond to. The United States is a free and sovereign nation with borders, language and a culture. That was the real war he faced. And now we are safely mutating in the murkiness of the swamp that is controlled by the globalists.
but... but... Trump played us for fools..!!

:rolleyes::banghead:

Trump came along and promised them change, which I think he tried to accomplish, but largely failed. Mostly cuz the people in gov't don't want change nearly as much as the people outside of govt do.
I don't agree that he largely failed. He did a great job and he didn't have the power to "largely win" since he had to deal with dimrats in Congress.. nuf said.

But I obviously agree w/ that highlighted part..

Yeh, he played us for fools. Is that kind of like what bidim is doing... allowing a massive invasion of our country? (and I could list other things, as though that by itself were not bad enough.......)

But there is, I have learned from experience, no reasoning w/ libtards

I hope that you didn't waste alot of time learning that.
It's pretty clear.

People may be turned off by Trump's .. I dunno... u can just fill in the blanks there.. his ego..

But by God, he did right by this country... something that normally would not overly-impress us bc after all, isn't that what a president is supposed to do?

but this is one of the only good things to come from this fake admin:

the contrast is ASTOUNDING

Trump looks like a saint in comparison!

⛪

yk6ul8d842r91.jpg

or they're indoctrinated.

Forum List

Back