Why do people support Trump?

I guess maybe you watch CNN, MSNBC, PBS.

EATH TO BILLYZERO - Republicans NEVER stoptalking about illegal aliens taking jobs away from Americans, and they HAVE been talking about house legislation in 2023. How would you know ? You watch Newsmax ? Hannity et al on Fox ? Sure you do.

My guess is GDP is still where it was in the first 2 quarters of 2022 (below zero) nobody's buying anything, with the high price inflation still flying high, and lots of products are not being shipped to stores due to the high gas/deisel prices, and ships loaded with shipping containers, are still stuck in ports, unable to dock without trucks to receive them. Looks exactly like a sceanrio for continued below zero GDP, not big increases.

OIP.HjtK-gk_GBZY9m_FeytM1QHaE0
But you’re talking about it being worse under Biden. You haven’t provided ANY numbers for illegals taking jobs in comparison to prior administrations and republicans in office haven’t either. You’re just pretending this is the case because you lack the most basic critical thinking skills.

I love how you cherry pick these stories and expect it to really matter all that much in the grand scheme of the economy. Go ahead and show me the GDP numbers. Compare the GDP level under Trump in his final quarter and the growth in 2021 before GDP started dipping. Just do it. Quit being a pussy and do it.

All I see is a corrupt/spoiled con man. It really seems like a cult to me.

Hardly any politicians are not "corrupt/spoiled con men".
Hillary was much worse than Trump.
She supported the illegal wars like Panama, Grenada, Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria, etc. and she even wanted to nuke Iran.
She also supported the illegal War on Drugs, mandatory health insurance, 3 strikes, gun confiscation, etc.
Probably the single worst candidate of the century.

I do not think anyone is saying "Trump is great".
What they are saying is that Trump knows how to bring jobs back by stopping China from eating our lunch.
And he won't start any stupid and costly wars.

Hardly any politicians are not "corrupt/spoiled con men".
Hillary was much worse than Trump.
She supported the illegal wars like Panama, Grenada, Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria, etc. and she even wanted to nuke Iran.
She also supported the illegal War on Drugs, mandatory health insurance, 3 strikes, gun confiscation, etc.
Probably the single worst candidate of the century.

I do not think anyone is saying "Trump is great".
What they are saying is that Trump knows how to bring jobs back by stopping China from eating our lunch.
And he won't start any stupid and costly wars.

Please tell us about Trump's "Jobs" history - with "credible" proof. Then, compare that to President Biden's last two years.

Easy. The stimulus checks and child tax credit under Biden boosted consumer spending which in turn created more jobs. You should also be aware that the economy, on average, does better under dems than republican presidents.

Is that so?

I don’t even understand what your point is, but I do find it odd you think employers should be absolved of any personal responsibility for hiring illegals.

Me? I didn't create the policy of stopping ICE workplace raids, your stuttering leader did.

Is that so?

You already posted this bullshit before. You and the RW media like Daily Mail like to cherry pick what you like and what you don’t. This was a PROJECTION. As in, not actually what happened.

Here’s what actually happened. Over 2 million kids were taken out of poverty for the duration.

Me? I didn't create the policy of stopping ICE workplace raids, your stuttering leader did.
Quit pretending you actually give a fuck about holding business owners accountable for this. They don’t fit your mold of lecturing self righteously on personal responsibility like those on welfare. Business owners can do no wrong according to the RW.

Quit pretending you actually give a fuck about holding business owners accountable for this. They don’t fit your mold of lecturing self righteously on personal responsibility like those on welfare. Business owners can do no wrong according to the RW.

We did hold employers responsible under Trump. In our system of law though, you have to prove that the employer knowingly hired illegals. That's damn near impossible in many cases with the fake ID's going around. And look at the states that allow illegals to have drivers licenses so they can get to these jobs they're not supposed to have.

You already posted this bullshit before. You and the RW media like Daily Mail like to cherry pick what you like and what you don’t. This was a PROJECTION. As in, not actually what happened.

Here’s what actually happened. Over 2 million kids were taken out of poverty for the duration.

Your link doesn't discredit the claim of mine. Read your link again, it expanded all welfare programs encouraging people not to go out and get a job. Stay home, government will take care of you.

We did hold employers responsible under Trump. In our system of law though, you have to prove that the employer knowingly hired illegals. That's damn near impossible in many cases with the fake ID's going around. And look at the states that allow illegals to have drivers licenses so they can get to these jobs they're not supposed to have.
Lol that’s damn near impossible? What the fuck? That is such absolute bullshit lol

Your link doesn't discredit the claim of mine. Read your link again, it expanded all welfare programs encouraging people not to go out and get a job. Stay home, government will take care of you.
Lol your link did not say that. It made a PROJECTION. Show me the data on what actually happened.

There is video of someone moving boxes, the contents of the boxes isn't known.

NYT:

F.B.I. Found 48 Empty Folders That Had Contained Classified Documents at Trump’s Home​

President Trump declassified the information before he took his documents in a safe place that is protected by the Secret Service. He likely will need them after he wins the 2024 Presidential election. The FBI agents who in aded his home violated the 4th Amendments. They should stand in the corner for six weeks for their crime against the President and his family's privacy. And the sorry crumbums who ordered this atrocity oughta be spanked.

Forum List

Back